Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster (40105 Views)

BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Goodness Gracious!!
Loll,
Bye nollywood.
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by blimeyVic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lmao!! Quite hilarious. Don't blame these folks anyway. Examine the level of education in our country and Cry for NIGERIA,as a consequence,these producers churn out what will sell in the Naija market predominantly characterised by the semi/total illiterate man. Also,imagine when a producer invests huge sums in making a good movie only to end up selling 10,000 copies while a jobless pirate in Lagos out-sells him by 400000,OMG,how do we expect him to hit the zone where total revenue exceeds total cost.
Well also to blame is the past and present governments for being ignorant of the huge potential the movie industry offers for the growth of the economy and job creation likewise.
Imagine when a good designer is employed to design that outfit?
If Buhari wants to make a mark on curbing corruption,he should look no further but strengthening and enforcing,fiercely,the copyright law in Nigeria. Chasing 'some' corrupt politicians upandan will CHANGE nothing,because no man truly bites the finger that fed him. Direct your energy where it positively affects the masses the Most. CHANGE the MODUS-OPERANDI IN the MoVIE INDUSTRY.
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Shall I break up with my girlfriend?? Pls I need advices...
I met this girl when I went for computer lessons on d 4th of match dis year, we av bn dated for 9months nw, i love her so much n she loves me 2 but since she became my gf av neva kissed or touch her so I decided 2 get our relationship 2 d nxt level, I told her dat wen should start having sex but she told she was a virgin n was nt ready for sex untill her wedding nyt, d worst part of it is dat I av neva cheated on her for 9months nw, she do request for airtym n money sum times which I do gv 2 her, I told her dat wen should bond our love wit an oath but she refused saying dat she won't do it becus of me, I was so angry becus i love her so much if I can spend 9months witout cheating on her I believe I am due 4 d oath... Nw I am starting 2 think she dnt love me or she is cheating... Pls wat shld I do, she I break up wit her Advice needed
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Should I break up with my girlfriend?? Pls I need advices...
I met this girl when I went for computer lessons on d 4th of match dis year, we av bn dated for 9months nw, i love her so much n she loves me 2 but since she became my gf av neva kissed or touch her so I decided 2 get our relationship 2 d nxt level, I told her dat wen should start having sex but she told she was a virgin n was nt ready for sex untill her wedding nyt, d worst part of it is dat I av neva cheated on her for 9months nw, she do request for airtym n money sum times which I do gv 2 her, I told her dat wen should bond our love wit an oath but she refused saying dat she won't do it becus of me, I was so angry becus i love her so much if I can spend 9months witout cheating on her I believe I am due 4 d oath... Nw I am starting 2 think she dnt love me or she is cheating... Pls wat shld I do, she I break up wit her Advice needed
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by funkyibodude(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
Who noticed dat,nollywood's ghosts usualy look left and right b4 they cross roads

Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by funkyibodude(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Timothychima:
Shall I break up with my girlfriend?? Pls I need advices...
I met this girl when I went for computer lessons on d 4th of match dis year, we av bn dated for 9months nw, i love her so much n she loves me 2 but since she became my gf av neva kissed or touch her so I decided 2 get our relationship 2 d nxt level, I told her dat wen should start having sex but she told she was a virgin n was nt ready for sex untill her wedding nyt, d worst part of it is dat I av neva cheated on her for 9months nw, she do request for airtym n money sum times which I do gv 2 her, I told her dat wen should bond our love wit an oath but she un refused saying dat she won't do it becus of me, I was so angry becus i love her so much if I can spend 9months witout cheating on her I believe I am due 4 d oath... Nw I am starting 2 think she dnt love me or she is cheating... Pls wat shld I do, she I break up wit her Advice needed
you sound like a kid, leave that girl alone and focus on your life.
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
I feel so sad right now!! Why must nollywood copy another person's work and instead of replicating a better piece, they slutter it mercilessly... Shaking my Nyash seriously for them! sad
TechWalker007:
Here's the official trailer.
Watch and weep for Marvel's Spider Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PbCG2sp2F8
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
na mr Ibo produce the film

Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by bomsilaga(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
Who noticed dat,nollywood's ghosts usualy look left and right b4 they cross roads

You go wan die again?

Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by ITbomb(m): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
This is embarrassing
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by handsam(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2015
shey she fit to #bringbackourgals grin
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Marvel's spiderman be like

Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by HappinexEdixon(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Naija my country.
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by emmamedicro46(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
I no know why una dey vex, music covers de dey I no know why movie covers no fit de. tongue
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Pax3001(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kai!! Lol! I so so so so so so don't understand why you people still watch Nigerian films or rather most of this F't up nollywood movies! Especially girls! It's Fucking super annoying! I think this is an opportunity to clear and show you all that we need to develop the ideas we have and practicalize these ideas so we can achieve better results and not stay in one position! I'll start with a question to girls who still watch the channel called 'African magic (EPIC MOVIES)'. What do you learn from these Nigerian films they show? Does it make you smarter? Does it inspire you to be productive? Does it make you want to find out about things in real life that the film tried to portray to people? Does it make you know incredible or rare things that you may not have known before? Please ask yourselves(girls) these questions very well, and find out the the truth about the very annoying effects these films have on people who like to watch these certain nollywood movies. Sometimes when I hear the music been played in their films, I just have to put off the audio or mute the TV, because the music is so not appealing sometimes and making it worse is It doesn't express the scene been shown! It's Super F'tup!! Why? Nollywood? Sometimes I just wonder which kind of directors actually direct these films and same goes for which kind of producers produce these films! Why are they allowed to produce such annoying films? Storylines that almost have the same category 'Love, Village storys, Royal palace, Comedy' FOR HOW MANY YEARS WILL YOU CONTINUE TO PRODUCE THESE TYPES OF STORYS!!!!!! Please, i'm begging you all, there should be people who are creative and can put the ideas to work. The only directors I can say are trying are Kunle Afolayan(October first), Mirror boy director(Obi Emelonye). Maybe there others, but they seem to be just few! So please, if it's possible to yab some of these directors on a critic site or their website so they would change please do that! And what I mean by yab is not necessarily using insultive words on them, but yabbing the movie itself and pointing out those errors that should be changed! Because some of us are were the ones watching their movies and buying these movies, and it is so annoying, but I must say it's almost like a waste of money! As for this 'spider girl' a director here in Nigeria had mind to do! *smh* If I had a mysterious way of SLAPPING the director, I would do it with all pleasure! They think they can just wake up and make a movie without making research? And when I mean research I mean Proper research that would make the storyline have a realistic fact at least or some form of true realism, in such a way that when you look at in real life, you can actually find out that what you saw in this movie had some truth when compared with real life! Instead, almost all the films that are been produced revolve around 'Love, Village, Comedy! Is that all that we experience in life? Then the people that put the music,(*smh*) just make the movie even stupid, as an addition to the storyline, which was not even so good. Looping the same song for almost the entire movie! What is that! I could go on, but I've said what I should for now. Please contribute and share your ideas on how we can improve our nollywood industry and make these people to stop producing RUBBISH MOVIES!
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by Pax3001(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]..........ooooooooh, you're not aware there're ghost cars which can knock down ghosts?[/size] embarassed
Lol!! Kai!
Re: "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster by IyedeGodzy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is wacky �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.