Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business (868 Views)

Download ready made websites/php scripts here / Checkout This Site I Need It Cloned Or Needs A Ready Made Script / Ready Made Website/php Scripts For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business by 20dollarblogs: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did you know ?

There are bloggers making insane amount of money via Niche blogs - promoting amazon and clickbank products - Adsense included !

For newbies : What is a Niche Blog ?

Creating a blog specifically for a particular Niche in a Niche keyword blog .

It involves the following process :

- Research to find a highly searched Niche keyword that can prove to be profitable .
- Analyzing competition for the niche .
- Booking a strategic domain in the targeted Niche .
- Building a beautiful blog for the niche
- Keyword analysis for finding the set of keywords in the Niche that has high search volume .
- Creating different pages in the blog for each keyword .
- Giving the home page of the blog ” keyword density ” for the main keyword
- Strategically placing Ads , Affiliate links in the site for monetizing .

HERE ARE SOME OF THE NICHE BLOGS WE ARE SELLING

1. www.health-fitness-blog.info

2. www.skincare-tips.xyz

3. www.internet-marketing-tips.xyz

4. www.get-pregnant-blog.info

5. www.acne-treatment-tips.info/weight-loss/

6. www.-tips.info/ and many more .

we are still creating more niche blogs , send an email of any niche blog of your choice and we will create it ( contact@20dollarblogs.com )

You can start blogging and promoting this blog with amazon affiliate products or absence. we will guide you on how to do this

In this package you will received ready to go files that you upload to your web host and your ready.I included very clear, easy-to-follow, step-by-step installation instructions with this package. We an also install for you if you find it difficult.

At N5,000 a blog, the standard price for individual niche blogs, this package would be worth N30,000. But I'm selling these blogs for just N5,000 .

Attached are what i have earned from my GET PREGNANT BLOG AND INTERNET MARKETING BLOG - PROOF

If you are interested in owning any of this niche blogs , send an email to contact@20dollarblogs.com

Re: Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business by 20dollarblogs: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks for placing your orders, please remember to always include your email address and the domain name you want us to register for you if you are yet to get one
Re: Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business by 20dollarblogs: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Olakunle adeniyi , you made payment for a blog buy you are yet to send your email address and other details, please get in touch so we can conclude your order
Re: Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business by 20dollarblogs: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2015
If you have made payment and receive your blog please post it here on how you rate our services, we will really appreciate
Re: Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business by 20dollarblogs: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Make My Website Mobile Friendly In Wordpress / Google Adsense / High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.