Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

List Of Presidential Trips Around The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Presidential Trips Around The World (884 Views)

Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by muzzol: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is it not shameful that in a country regarded as one of the largest users of internet in Africa, Nigerians are still lagging behind in conducting personal research on issues that are in public domain, not only to educate themselves, but to be better enlightened...........it is more shameful when you read or hear senators, honourables, governors etc making wild claims that are contrary to what is in public domain despite the fact that these people collect from public treasury some money for research.......With the hues and cries from lots of people on what they termed ''record breaking presidential trips'' by PMB since he assumed office, i decided to track similar trips by world leaders within the same time and i benchmarked President Obama (USA), Prime Minister Matteo Renzi (Italy), Prime Minister Angela Merkel (Germany), President Hollande (France), President Putin (Russia). This covers between June and November 30, 2015 and it is only on foreign trips. President Obama : 8 trips i.e June 7-8 in Germany, July 24-26 in Kenya, July 26-28 in Ethopia, Nov 14-17 in Turkey, Nov 17-20 in Philipines, Nov 20-22 in Malaysia and Nov 29 in France. President Hollande: 30 trips i.e June 1 in Germany, June 7 in Germany, June 10 in Belgium, June 11 in Switzerland, June 15 in Algeria, June 19 in Slovakia, June 21 in Italy, June 22 in Belgium, June 28 in Belgium, July 2 in Benin Rep, July 3 in Angola, July 3 in Cameroun, July 7 in Belgium, July 12 in Belgium, Aug 6 in Egypt, Aug 24 in Germany, Aug 19 in Morocco, Aug 22 in UK, Sept 23 in Belgium, Sept 26 in US, Oct 15 in Belgium, Oct 16 in Iceland, Oct 22 in Greece, Nov 2 in China, Nov 4 in South Korea, Nov 11 in Malta, Nov 26 in Russia, Nov 27 in Malta, Nov 29 in Belgium. President Putin: 10 trips i.e June 9 in Italy, June 12 in Azerbaijan, Sept 2 in China, Sept 14 in Tajikistan, Sept 22 in US, Oct 2 in France, Oct 14 in Kazakhstan, Oct 15 in Turkey, Nov 23 in Iran, Nov 30 in Paris. Prime Minister Renzi : 15 trips i.e June 7 in Germany, July 1 in Germany, July 14 in Ethopia, July 15 in kenya, July 21 in Israel, July 22 in Palestine, Aug 2 in Japan, Sept 26 in US, Oct 23 in Chile, Oct 25 in Peru, Oct 27 in Colombia, Oct 28 in Cuba, Nov 8 in Saudi Arabia, Nov 15 in Turkey, Nov 25 in France. Prime Minister Merkel:20 trips i.e June 10 in Belgium, June 25 in Belgium, Jul 7 in Belgium, Jul 8 in Bosnia& Herz, Jul 12 in Greece, Aug 17 in Italy, Aug 19 in Brazil, Sept 3 in Switzerland, Sept 23 in Belgium, Sept 25 in US, Oct 2 in France, Oct 6 in India, Oct 15 in Belgium, Oct 18 in Turkey, Oct 25 in Belgium, Nov 9 in China, Nov 11 in Malta, Nov 15 in Turkey, Nov 25 in France, Nov 29 in Belgium. Finally, PMB:12 trips i.e June 3 in Niger, June 4 in Chad, June 6 in Germany, June 15 in South Africa, July 19 in US, Aug 1 in Benin Rep, Sept 7 in Ghana, Sept 14 in France, Oct 27 in India, Nov 22 in Iran, Nov 26 in Malta, Nov 29 in France.
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
We don't ve a problem with buhari's trip. We ve a prob with his timing. We re in crisis. The country needs him. International trips doesn't help nigeria right now

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by muzzol: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
If international trips dont help, then why do the benchmarked leaders make such? As per a country in crisis, have you checked how many President Hollande has made in the last three weeks?

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by saint047(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think its past the time for complaints..our trajectory is clear When you find out you're in 1984, you dont complain..You plan To survive

1 Like

Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by saint047(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
The death of Gadaffi is what is responsible for rise of terrorism in Africa. -Buhari How can a president of a democrat nation say this? West Germany People are returning money to me Ghaddafi death is cause of BH And you say this man is not in same political party with VIC O?
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by donphilopus: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
commitcrime:
We don't ve a problem with buhari's trip. We ve a prob with his timing. We re in crisis. The country needs him. International trips doesn't help nigeria right now
[/s]

Bullcrap! You no longer have problem with his trips after the work done by the OP? Typical of a wailing wailer.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. .Pls, Nigerians would like to see this. Thanks!

Nice one @OP!
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Bullcrap! You no longer have problem with his trips after the work done by the OP? Typical of a wailing wailer.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. .Pls, Nigerians would like to see this. Thanks!

Nice one @OP!

Do Not Ever Call me a Wailer!
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by honestivo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
The frequent traveling of the d president is an indication for his inability to fulfill his promises. But when will d president visit ?
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by Episteme2(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Self justification is the nature of a fallen man. The lizard and the rat can go drenched, the water on the body of the lizard dries up much more faster that of the rat.
So OP, your research does not in any way improve the condition of living of the masses who are raising concerns about junketting and dereliction of duties by the C-In-C of this country.
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by dialfa: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
muzzol:
President Obama (USA), Prime Minister Matteo Renzi (Italy), Prime Minister Angela Merkel (Germany), President Hollande (France), President Putin (Russia).

Wallahi op. See the people you are comparing our Dullard to.

Since when did the zoo join G8?
Re: List Of Presidential Trips Around The World by SHOPPERS(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
This guy is funny. You're comparing Buhari to those other guys out of sheer cluelessness. How many of those presidents just assumed power?
Which of them has had about over 10 cases of bomb blast in those six months?

Which of them is currently without economic direction or policy?

Which one of those countries suffer fuel scarcity currently.

President Hollande of France had one terrorist attack and has replied in kind. What has Buhari done to deserve being compared with those other Presidents?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Did Not Spend #600 Million Naira On Xmas Decorations-sa / SENATORIAL RE-RUN: Idoma Students Endorses Mark / Garba Shehu Reacts To Allegations That Pmb Received $300,000 From Ex-nsa Sambo D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.