Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia (1697 Views)

Views About Schooling In China / Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA / Nigerians In Georgia Any One Here In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by Ramesses: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders
Please I need your help
This post might be very long but please bear with me

I'm a graduate of physiotherapy from college of medicine university of Lagos.
I harbor intentions of proceeding to Georgia to study medicine in fall (September/October) 2016

From my research I have been able to narrow down two universities which are
Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia and
David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia

I contacted them both and at the moment only the 2nd university has replied

I would have loved to post the response in detail but I don't want to bore you and space will not allow.

In his words the processing involves

1. You have to send filled application letter, school certificate and all pages of passport copies by email.

2. When you will receive admission letter from us, you have to transfer 6000USD to our account.

3. You have to make stamps from the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria on your certificate 2 copies (copy should be stamped not original).

4. You should have Health Certificate

5. You should have yellow card.

6. You should provide bank statement.

7. you have to fill Georgian visa application form.

Then you have to send below mentioned docs by DHL to our address.

a)original passport,

b)stamped certificates (2 copies),

c)filled visa form with two photos 3x4 (biometric photos with white background),

d)Health Certificate (fitness)

e) yellow card

f)bank statement

We will add other required documents, take this documents to Egypt, finalize legalization process of your certificate and apply to the Georgian embassy for the visa on behalf of you. When visa will be ready we will send your passport back and you will come to Georgia. This process needs a lot of time (2 or three month), thus to start from the February 2016 semester, payment should be made no later than 25th of November to start the admission process.

Tuition fee is 6000USD for the first year and 5000USD from the second till the end.

Please I have some questions

1. What stamps do I get from the ministry of education and foreign affairs and how do I go about getting them.

2. Where do I get the health certificate and yellow card.

3. How do I get the Georgian visa application form here in nigeria.

4. As we all know the passport is a delicate document and I don't want to send it through dhl are there other alternatives like on the spot visa issuance when I get to Georgia.

Thanks in anticipation of your comments

Please if you study in Georgia or have somebody the studies there and went through a similar process your input will be very valuable

If you don't want to drop your details cos of safety pls contact me on
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by itoese(m): 5:04am On Dec 01, 2015
I know a student in Tbilisi university, Georgia. I will enquire from him, then get back to you. But he told me you must first take a course in georgian language before you proceed on your normal course.
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by neverever10: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Answer to your questions
1. The stamps you will get from ministry of education and foreign affairs is very simple process. Go to ministry of education in Abuja with your waec cert legalize it there nd also proceed to legalize it again in foreign affairs. Very simple
2. Go to any government hospital, in this situation i will advice you to go to FTC medical centre in Abuja or any general hospital there, get your medical fitness and HIV certificate too then proceed to ministry of health to legalize it this office is opposite ministry of education, after you have to go to foreign affairs to legalize the document again.
3. The school will provide you with this form. Or better in few hours I will post you the link to download it, or better still contact the school to send you this form.
4. The only option is to send your passport to them, many students in Georgia passed through it. Nothing will happen to your passport, just send to school and school will send to Egypt then from Egypt to you that's all very simple process. Or better still if you don't wanna send your passport then prepare to go to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by Ramesses: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
@itoese thanks but I didn't know I have to take a language course, pls help me enquire more from him or if you can you can link me with him I'll be very grateful.

@neverever10 thanks a lot, but I'm in Lagos I'm assuming I can also go to all the ministry of education in Lagos but is there a foreign affairs ministry in Lagos too or is it only Abuja. And pls I'm awaiting the link for the form too
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by giodevro: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am a Georgian student who wants to improve English speaking skills. IF you know English well, I offer to help you any ''problems'' in Tbilisi for free. I can see every part of Tbilisi and also learn Georgian language.This will be beneficial both you and me.
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by neverever10: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ramesses:
@itoese thanks but I didn't know I have to take a language course, pls help me enquire more from him or if you can you can link me with him I'll be very grateful.

@neverever10 thanks a lot, but I'm in Lagos I'm assuming I can also go to all the ministry of education in Lagos but is there a foreign affairs ministry in Lagos too or is it only Abuja. And pls I'm awaiting the link for the form too
Adhere strictly to the information I gave you cause it's first hand information

1 Like

Re: Urgent Enquiry About Schooling In Georgia by femo86(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ramesses:

I'll advice you to be careful and do exactly what @neverever instructed you...Follow due process in regards your application. Someone registered today and wrote he can see every part of tbilisi, smell SCAM.....OP doesn't need ur language abeg. Op stay wise ooooo..Confirm well and diligently

My little kobo..

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Cheapest Country To Visit? / 6 Month Tourist Visa To Georgia / American Embassy Allegedly Recalls Issued Visa(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.