Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA (16387 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2016
is there anyone schooling in Austria or based in Austria? I need information about the admission process. I applied already but got some "confusing" reply. Kindly reply here,thanks
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
dynekest:
is there anyone schooling in Austria or based in Austria? I need information about the admission process. I applied already but got some "confusing" reply. Kindly reply here, I will pm you. thanks
Bro how did you apply, and is austria a good place for nigerians. Pls help me on this and let's do it together.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
dynekest:
is there anyone schooling in Austria or based in Austria? I need information about the admission process. I applied already but got some "confusing" reply. Kindly reply here, I will pm you. thanks

what is the confusing reply you got?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justnora:

what is the confusing reply you got?

incomplete application. I certified my docs at ministry of foreign affairs and education. Now I am requested to certify at Austrian embassy but before it's usually after getting admission
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
dynekest:

incomplete application. I certified my docs at ministry of foreign affairs and education. Now I am requested to certify at Austrian embassy but before it's usually after getting admission

What documents did you send?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justnora:

What documents did you send?

All documents needed but I certified at ministry of edu and foreign affairs only. bsc waec transcript
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
dynekest:

All documents needed but I certified at ministry of edu and foreign affairs only. bsc waec transcript

well since they said you should go to the embassy you can go there
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by kwenu: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Austria is a good country, strict but less curruption there and with a low population.many Nigerians are travelling to Austria yearly as i know , most especially edo indegines dominate austria (Nigeria represent).
you cant live anyhow in Austria.your income is monitored, any single fraud alert against you will attract the Austrian Authorities to visit you residence.

the process involve in travelling to Austria is very long. you wait long. my friend started processing his and its 2 years now. they re still yet to grant him visa.

their education is free. you only pay some token amount of money for student union per semester(less than 500 euro persemester)

the process is long and their embassy is at Abuja only.
i ll soon get you the list of items /step by step process in getting your admission and securing your visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by kwenu: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
dynekest:

you need to pay Lawyers fees of N120,000 when you do that the schools you apply to will grant you admission.
getting admission is not a problem in Austria. its very easy. you dont need to know german Language as admission requirement unlike Germany where it is neccessary to know german Language
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please is there anyone who could guide me on making applications to a good school in Austria. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Bandeco(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
kwenu:

you need to pay Lawyers fees of N120,000 when you do that the schools you apply to will grant you admission.
getting admission is not a problem in Austria. its very easy. you dont need to know german Language as admission requirement unlike Germany where it is neccessary to know german Language
When you say "neccessary to know german " in what context do you say that?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by roblance: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2016
kwenu:
Austria is a good country, strict but less curruption there and with a low population.many Nigerians are travelling to Austria yearly as i know , most especially edo indegines dominate austria (Nigeria represent).
you cant live anyhow in Austria.your income is monitored, any single fraud alert against you will attract the Austrian Authorities to visit you residence.

the process involve in travelling to Austria is very long. you wait long. my friend started processing his and its 2 years now. they re still yet to grant him visa.

their education is free. you only pay some token amount of money for student union per semester(less than 500 euro persemester)

i ll soon get you the list of items /step by step process in getting your admission and securing your visa.

2years2years kiss
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
yemimajid:
Bro how did you apply, and is austria a good place for nigerians. Pls help me on this and let's do it together.

I applied online Bro
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2016
kwenu:

Thanks bro
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by dynekest: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2016
kwenu:

I will appreciate this bro, I have sent you a pm
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Kingy10: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2016
kwenu:

how true is it free tuition for undergraduates? & besides is can a student study & work same time..
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
dynekest:

I will appreciate this bro, I have sent you a pm
No need for that bro, can you send the steps on this platform bro, so everyone can have access to it. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by justwise(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
yemimajid:
Please is there anyone who could guide me on making applications to a good school in Austria. Thanks.

Find the school yet?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
justwise:

Find the school yet?
not yet bro..still surfing through the net.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
dynekest:

I applied online Bro
what are the neccesary documents bro, and do they require work experience? or any special GP.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by kwenu: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
roblance:

2years2years kiss

DONT BE DISCOURAGED BECAUSE I MENTIONED 2 YEARS. another reason is because his accomodation expeired during the long wait. the guy submitted incomplete documents to the Austrian embassy in Vienna , also he choose austrian capital Vienna. my advice to you guys is that you choose cities like Linz. Avoid Vienna if you dont want to wait very long. also jobs plenty, and the country as i know if favorable to blacks, i hear good reports from colleagues over there.
there are seasons to apply . u should know

i need to prepare that list soon
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Kingy10: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
kwenu:

DONT BE DISCOURAGED BECAUSE I MENTIONED 2 YEARS. another reason is because his accomodation expeired during the long wait. the guy submitted incomplete documents to the Austrian embassy in Vienna , also he choose austrian capital Vienna. my advice to you guys is that you choose cities like Linz. Avoid Vienna if you dont want to wait very long. also jobs plenty, and the country as i know if favorable to blacks, i hear good reports from colleagues over there.
there are seasons to apply . u should know

i need to prepare that list soon
bro, u didn't even bother to reply me
Which university can u suggest for undergraduate courses & is der any special documents needed?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
yemimajid:
not yet bro..still surfing through the net.

List of universities in Austria

http://europe.graduateshotline.com/at.html#.WEQl5_mLTIU
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=justwise post=51612682]

List of universities in Austria

http://www.4icu.org/at/austrian-universities.htm
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by obiaguna(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Can anyone confirm here that the Austrian universities are mostly tuition free? I would really love to get a good feedback. Also are students allowed to work part time while going to school?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by marcondo13: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
As a Nigerian ( we don't have agreement with Austria), we are expected to pay less than 800 euros, including student organization fees and other allied stuff. I will be traveling most likely by January 2017 for my study leave at Montanuniversitat Leoben for a postgraduate study at their DPE ( Department of Petroleum Engineering).
Please, any Nairalander already in Austria should contact me. I need some info.
@ Kwenu, it can be done in one year if you have the cash and understand how to play the system because my company have been sending staff to Austria for over four years now. The main issue is money and authenticity of documents!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flashmob At MMA2, Lagos Domestic Airport (video) / Nigeria Air: Only N3b, not N85b was released - Interview with Hadi Sirika / Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.