Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. (9677 Views)

Our Circumstance Is Caused By Our Choice Of An Elderly Leader -past Tunde Bakare / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is only one solution. This is something I realized years ago, now 5 years later, after half a decade of thorough and unbiased research I have come to the exact same conclusion. The majority of the troubles affecting people of African decent around the globe are caused by reduced average genotypic intelligence, and the only practical solution is selective reproduction.

If you are concerned with bias, don't be, read the passion of my posts on this website from 2011 to today and you will see that I love my race more than all of you combined. I would gladly devote my life to the advancement of black people, this is why I am able to shoulder the burden of such uncomfortable information without flinching. The afro-centric is pro-black only to the extent that it doesn't interfere with his feelings and his self-esteem. This is not love, this is selfishness. Like a parent who is scared to discipline its child, the afro-eccentric can only see good things in his kid, neglecting to address the bad things that will eventually lead to the destruction of that child whom he claims to love.

Black people have a problem. One cannot solve a problem without first admitting it exists, only then can we fix it. If you cannot admit the problem, do not read further. Your mind is not strong enough to understand what you are about to read and you will mistake medicine for poison.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Political Solution

Africa is currently plagued by three major problems that if left unchecked will leave her in eternal backwardness and suffering. These are; HIV/AIDS, overpopulation and dysgenic fertility (reproduction by those with genes unfavorable to modern life). Thankfully, all three of these issues can be addressed with one policy.

HIV is a disease that disproportionately effects the stupidest and most irresponsible members of society. Regardless of what anyone might say, there are few other disease that are more easy and more rational to protect against than an STD. Getting HIV/AIDS in areas were the illness is prevalent (up to 25% and even 40% in some parts of Africa) is a direct reflection of an individuals inability to conceptualize future events and inability control their base animalistic impulses. There is a direct inverse relationship between IQ and AIDS prevalence, the lower ones IQ the more likely one is to contract the disease.

What are the human rights of an AIDS sufferer? The same as anyone's, people have the right to freedom and safety so long as that freedom does not infringe upon other peoples safety.

The solution to the AIDS epidemic is simple, compulsory sterilization. Tubal Ligation in the case of females, and vasectomy and/or chemical castration in the case of males. In addition to this, individuals with AIDS should be given a irremovable marking, indicating that they carry an incurable disease. This marking should be in a subtle location (such as the inner thigh) so as to not cause undo stigma in professional settings yet still be accessible enough to deter unwitting romantic partners.

Does this sound inhumane? It is no more inhumane than the quarantine of people infected with Smallpox, Tuberculosis and Ebola. How laughable would it be if someone suggested to you that "stigma" against Ebola sufferers was inhumane? This is what western liberals say to Africans everyday, and foolish Africans with their low IQ and shortsightedness join these westerners in providing "life extending medications" to AIDS sufferers further ensuring that a disease that could have been eradicated within 10 years of its discovery becomes the most endemic disease in human history.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Compulsory sterilization should also be extended to those who display the incurable condition of stupidity, by this i mean people whos IQ falls in the bottom 25th on the bell-curve at 18 years of age. This would not only solve the problem of overpopulation, it would also increase the genetic health of the population. GDP per Capita would rise to first world levels in a single generation, social vices like crime and corruption would be alleviated and Africans will enter the brotherhood of nations as an equal for the first time in human history.

The key issue here is that IQ is heritable, and low IQ women reproduce at a far greater rate than woman of normal and above average intelligence. This creates what we call dysgenics. Because low IQ is heritable, it results in low IQ children who continue the cycle. This drags the average IQ of the entire population down and acts like a poison in the gene pool. The genes of those few individuals who are intelligent, get diluted until smart people become rarer and rarer in the population.

To understand why this happens you must understand the statistical concept of Regression to the Mean. So long as the average IQ of a population is low, the offspring of those few individuals who have high IQ's will be dragged down to the average unless they leave the population or the mean IQ of the population is increased. To compound this problem the intellectual elite of Africa have a tendency to emigrate to the west, the result is a population sliding further and further into the prehistoric world.

This is not comfortable information, but i don't know who told black people that overcoming our struggles would be easy. Do good things come from taking the path of least resistance; blaming black failure on slavery, colonization, conspiracy etc? At a certain point one must look in the mirror and take accountability, and then they must realize that no good thing comes easy. You do not get stronger until you exercise, you must undergo the pain of childbirth to bring a child into the world. likewise, Africans must take the hard step of accepting the fact that eugenics is the only solution to plight of the black race.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Misternas89(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
confused?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by tarano: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
It is called social evolution.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
tarano:
It is called social evolution.
Its called a population made up of individuals that would be considered mentally retarded in the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by captainflash(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:
Its called a population made up of individuals that would be considered mentally retarded in the west.
Examples are?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
captainflash:
Examples are?
Look at your list of Nigerian presidents, those are your examples. Better yet, look at the way your people drive

5 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by vladimiros: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP Thank you for making this post..

Let me add

1) Over Population: If Africa does not go the way of birth control, we would have a full proper social chaos and disorder in 100 years, now you don't need full IQ to solves this, what africans need to do is see and measure what their resources can handle and also put it in

2) Religion: Africans are too religious and it killing our potential, we dont use condoms for pre marital sex because our spiritual leaders did not tell us too, thats why we have a growing population that won't stop growing, we need to separate Religion and state

3) common Sense: The price Nigeria pays for fuel subsidy in a year just 10% of it can build atleast 3 Natural Gas plants to create more electricity for the population, Africans don't think for more than 2 seconds, thats why common sense is rare

in all IQ would help us

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Truely i dont need to go futher,you are writing trash,just an extention of what the white are claming.to me i think AFRICA is doing grate in the long run you and your white backers would either die from the poisinous food you make,or cancer or the nuclear bomb you make.as for money that is a white mans term,in reality we are the richest in the world in terms of resources.the only truth is that sick slaves like you keep doing the wicked white mens bidding. to you,you are smart because you have some paper called certificate which practically makes you a slave because you cant think outside what you were thought.it is people like you that are the problem Africa has

kleek:
Political Solution

Africa is currently plagued by three major problems that if left unchecked will leave her in eternal backwardness and suffering. These are; HIV/AIDS, overpopulation and dysgenic fertility (reproduction by those with genes unfavorable to modern life). Thankfully, all three of these issues can be addressed with one policy.

HIV is a disease that disproportionately effects the stupidest and most irresponsible members of society. Regardless of what anyone might say, there are few other disease that are more easy and more rational to protect against than an STD. Getting HIV/AIDS in areas were the illness is prevalent (up to 25% and even 40% in some parts of Africa) is a direct reflection of an individuals inability to conceptualize future events and inability control their base animalistic impulses. There is a direct inverse relationship between IQ and AIDS prevalence, the lower ones IQ the more likely one is to contract the disease.

What are the human rights of an AIDS sufferer? The same as anyone's, people have the right to freedom and safety so long as that freedom does not infringe upon other peoples safety.

The solution to the AIDS epidemic is simple, compulsory sterilization. Tubal Ligation in the case of females, and vasectomy and/or chemical castration in the case of males. In addition to this, individuals with AIDS should be given a irremovable marking, indicating that they carry an incurable disease. This marking should be in a subtle location (such as the inner thigh) so as to not cause undo stigma in professional settings yet still be accessible enough to deter unwitting romantic partners.

Does this sound inhumane? It is no more inhumane than the quarantine of people infected with Smallpox, Tuberculosis and Ebola. How laughable would it be if someone suggested to you that "stigma" against Ebola sufferers was inhumane? This is what western liberals say to Africans everyday, and foolish Africans with their low IQ and shortsightedness join these westerners in providing "life extending medications" to AIDS sufferers further ensuring that a disease that could have been eradicated within 10 years of its discovery becomes the most endemic disease in human history.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
onoja12:
Truely i dont need to go futher,you are writing trash,just an extention of what the white are claming.to me i think AFRICA is doing grate in the long run you and your white backers would either die from the poisinous food you make,or cancer or the nuclear bomb you make.as for money that is a white mans term,in relatity we are the richest in the world in terms of resources.the only truth is that sick slaves like you keep doing the wicked white mens bidding. to you,you are smart because you have some paper called certificate which practically makes you a slave because you cant think outside what you were thought.it is people like you that are the problem Africa has

On the contrary i was taught, by these whites, that "race is a myth" and that all of Africa's problems were caused by colonization and slavery. It was only by thinking for myself and doing my own research that i came to the realization that the problem with Africa is the Low IQ of the people.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Omimah: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Do our leaders need the IQ (187) of Dr. Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omimah:
Do our leaders need the IQ (187) of Dr. Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds?
atleast 100 would suffice.

All data points to IQ's of at least 120-145 for American presidents and leaders, this trend was also found in the Nuremberg trials when they defeated all the German leaders.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/meetthedefendants.html

Tell me how a 70-85 IQ like goodluck Johnathan can compete with a 130 IQ foreign leader?

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by SPOPOVICH: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let me guess, you've read or seen reviews of the book hive mind, that's whats triggered you latest round of IQ and eugenic posting.

Well nature has already provided the solution, HIV. As you've stated people with HIV are on average less intelligent therefore they die and are less fertile. The worse the HIV problem a country has the more eugenic selection takes place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
here yourself contradict yourself,in one line race is a myth in another it was caused by colonization and slavery.my friend go and rest it is your iq that is faulty because you so worship the white that you are trying really hard to feel smart by rewriting what they have writen.

kleek:

On the contrary i was taught, by these whites, that "race is a myth" and that all of Africa's problems were caused by colonization and slavery. It was only by thinking for myself and doing my own research that i came to the realization that the problem with Africa is the Low IQ of the people.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by SPOPOVICH: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:
atleast 100 would suffice.

All data points to IQ's of at least 120-145 for American presidents and leaders, this trend was also found in the Nuremberg trials when they defeated all the German leaders.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/meetthedefendants.html

Tell me how a 70-85 IQ like goodluck Johnathan can compete with a 130 IQ foreign leader?

Lool, how does a man with a phd have an IQ below 85? He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box, but i'm sure he's IQ is above 100, Buhari on the other hand..
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
onoja12:
here yourself contradict yourself,in one line race is a myth in another it was caused by colonization and slavery.my friend go and rest it is your iq that is faulty because you so worship the white that you are trying really hard to feel smart by rewriting what they have writen.

You low IQ slowpoke. I just said on the contrary

Its not a contradiction, I don't believe race is a myth. That is what they said, that is what they teach. I did my own research to find the opposite to be true. That is why i said on the contrary . I can barely even communicate with you imbeciles because you cant even read simple English without getting confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
stop thinking with your ass,tell me how is Africa over populated and since when population became a bad thing,infact it has been proven that population is directly related to economic growth and that is why all the fastest growing countries are those with high population,china,brazil and nigeria.and for your information your white masters are so badly looking for population that they can't get naturally that is why they do migration.i put it to you that you are not smart just a noise maker who thinks himself a genius

kleek:
I am smarter than 98% of whites, their own test tells me that.

Stop thinking with your emotions, this is not about what people. I know these ideas upset you, but if you really cared about your people you would give them any medicine required to make them better. The evidence is practically irrefutable, anyone unwilling to accept it is either in denial or hasn't been educated yet.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
onoja12:
stop thinking with your ass,tell me how is Africa over populated and since when population became a bad thing,infact it has been proven that population is directly related to economic growth and that is why all the fastest growing countries are those with high population,china,brazil and nigeria.and for your information your white masters are so badly looking for population that they can't get naturally that is why they do migration.i put it to you that you are not smart just a noise maker who thinks himself a genius

First off, read my other post. I edited the one you quoted. Second off, you are braindead and I am not talking with your stupid ass anymore.

I only give people one chance to prove themselves worthy of my conversation, if you are bad at reading comprehension you are low IQ, and will not understand anything i'm telling you.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
You are who?the President of where?that i should prove myself to who?my friend go and seat down

kleek:
First off, read my other post. I edited the one you quoted. Second off, you are braindead and I am not talking with your stupid ass anymore.

I only give people one chance to prove themselves worthy of my conversation, if you are bad at reading comprehension you are low IQ, and will not understand anything i'm telling you.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
SPOPOVICH:

Lool, how does a man with a phd have an IQ below 85? He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box, but i'm sure he's IQ is above 100, Buhari on the other hand..

Anyone can buy a PHD, especially in Nigeria. That PHD is not worth a high school diploma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
SPOPOVICH:
Let me guess, you've read or seen reviews of the book hive mind, that's whats triggered you latest round of IQ and eugenic posting.

Well nature has already provided the solution, HIV. As you've stated people with HIV are on average less intelligent therefore they die and are less fertile. The worse the HIV problem a country has the more eugenic selection takes place.
I have never heard of that book, is it good?

If AIDS causes eugenics that is a good, but it also causes death and suffering, reduces tourism income and reduces investment. Sterilization is a more humane and practical way to solve the problem
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kingbasil: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:

What do you reckon would remedy this epidemic in a shortest period of time, say 25 years
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingbasil:

What do you reckon would remedy this epidemic in a shortest period of time, say 25 years

I already mentioned that, but here ill post it again:

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kingbasil: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:

I already mentioned that, but here ill post it again:

What is the corelation between HIV/AIDS and one's IQ And why limit your thesis to blacks alone when the virus does not respect race... example is the hollywood actor Charlie sheen's recent confession to being positive...
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingbasil:

What is the corelation between HIV/AIDS and one's IQ And why limit your thesis to blacks alone when the virus does not respect race... example is the hollywood actor Charlie sheen's recent confession to being positive...
Why worry about white peoples house when our own black peoples house is on fire?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kingbasil: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
kleek:
Why worry about white peoples house when our own black peoples house is on fire?

I am of the opinion that the black race especially the ones on the continent can attain rapid development only if common sense is applied in all their dealings.... i would rather say you goofed in your analogy no insults intended.... wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Government Distributes 200 Computers To Civil Servants In The State / The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati / Rev. Fr. Ike Odigbo: A Misleading Account On Enugu Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.