Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" (1034 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by JumiR: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Former Miss World Agbani Darego took to Instagram Monday to address criticism she’s received since uploading pictures of her sexy body. Agbani, who stands tall, at 6 feet doesn't drink or smoke.It's not difficult to see why the 32-year-old Port Harcourt-born beauty queen is one of the most beautiful women on the planet - she was crowned Miss World in 2001. Responding to the criticism on her body shape, Agbani Darego said on Instagram: "I LOVE and appreciate the female form in every shape. You don't have to like my body, I have enough LOVE for my "skinny ass" and that's all that matters to me. #BODYSHAMING is not okay!"

http://dawntodusknews.com/agbani-darego-slams-critics-being-skinny-is-ok-you-dont-have-to-like-my-body/

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by ramdris(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well at times, truth dey bitter, Pple dey advice u now, u dey sharp mouth, wait till breeze blow u comot untop okada den u go know say difference dey between skiny and thin...
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by Demmocrats(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice, mature and reasonable response from a lady with zero scandals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by Demmocrats(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice, mature and reasonable response from a lady with zero scandals..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's what peeps dont understand. Women's feminity vary!(erm i hope i said that well).

A curvy woman is no more feminine than a non-curvy woman. As long as no one will ever mistaken you for a man, you are simply feminine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Opin aye
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Speechless3:
That's what peeps dont understand. Women's feminity vary!(erm i hope i said that well).

A curvy woman is no more feminine than a non-curvy woman. As long as no one will ever mistaken you for a man, you are simply feminine.

She mentioned ass.I think you ladies are misplacing it.
No problem with ass the problem is a little weight
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by SAMBARRY: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
ramdris:
Well at times, truth dey bitter, Pple dey advice u now, u dey sharp mouth, wait till breeze blow u comot untop okada den u go know say difference dey between skiny and thin...
if she turn orobo na una go still blast am.shiorr undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts Critics:"Being Skinny Is Ok.You Don't Have To Like My Body" by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Person skinny like dix nd yet she won miss world? ..When people wey get curves nofit win miss nigeria sef..#

I dnt care bout looking skinny as long as am happy..# # Mature Response from ah tho..

(1) (Reply)

★ BURSTED! Deevee Accuses Olamide Of Stealing ‘don’t Stop’ From D’banj / Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu / Girl Gets Blasted For Asking Lilian Esoro If Hubby Ubi Has Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.