Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Help My Tecno Plz - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Tecno Plz (783 Views)

My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow / Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tecno Plz by Chule(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
please my phone data and WiFi comes up on its own. this drains my battery... is there any help plz
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Yorubago(f): 4:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Have you rebooted the phone?
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Chule:
please my phone data and WiFi comes up on its own. this drains my battery... is there any help plz

Which of the Tecno brand is it really?
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by BustScam: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Chule:

I think it is a wrong misconception that wifi on will drain your battery, it won't unless being used!
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Oladipupo22: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Chule:

I think carlcaresophia can help you and if she cannot, you should go reformat or flash the phone or something.

btw, No one knows the model of the phone?
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Chule(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tecno M3 I have reformatted severally.... data comes up always
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Carlcaresophia: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Chule:
Hi, is your phone Tecno? If yes, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by BenKafor(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Which Tecno model is it

Chule:
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Chule(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
BenKafor:
Which Tecno model is it
tecno m3
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by teelaweee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chule:
it either the battery isnt good or u are leaving ur wi-fi on for a long time
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Abbey2sam(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chule:

what model is your phone,

you need to reinstalled the operating system (OS) of your phone.
i've solved such problem on so many occasions, for further inquiries contact me
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by nomaison(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2016
The problem is caused by an internet virus called Engriks. That's the same ish bugging my F7. The way out is flashing the phone cause, formatting won't get rid of engriks. But on the contrary before you do so, whenever you on the phone, go to your settings+ Apps+ click on the Engriks and uninstall it. The problem will stop for a while. Note that when you off and on it again the Engriks will come to life again. Hope it works out for you sir.
Re: Help My Tecno Plz by Masculity(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2016
nomaison:
The problem is caused by an internet virus called Engriks. That's the same ish bugging my F7. The way out is flashing the phone cause, formatting won't get rid of engriks. But on the contrary before you do so, whenever you on the phone, go to your settings+ Apps+ click on the Engriks and uninstall it. The problem will stop for a while. Note that when you off and on it again the Engriks will come to life again. Hope it works out for you sir.

thanks, this information will help me.

(1) (Reply)

Help In Changing The Imei Of My Snapdragon Phone / Innjoo Max 2 Fairly Used Needed For 20k / Tecno Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.