Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (95890 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by pureminded: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
Never watched the guys movie* Just heard the name couple of times* But Genevieve is sure a good actress cool
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by THEAMAKA1: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2009
if this is true, its not very professional of her to say this, but she's RIGHT!! i remember they acted in "River of Tears" and "Broken Tears" together.
this guy just cant act at all.
so sad. . .
everything because of looks.
undecided

When people make statements that Van Vicker it an eyecandy and all that nonsense rambling about nothing you have to wonder if there are men where they come from. His not attractive, I never thought he was attractive. I watched a movie where he was married to Genevieve and was an abusive husband to her and his daughter. The acting was so dry and lame that it is fair to some up the only reason he is acting is because he is high yeller like the other Ghanaian actress that played Beyonce or some crap like that.
i agree. all ghanaians do is higher these half caste people in their movies that cant act, all because of looks.
one of the reasons why i DISLIKE gollywood so much!! na everything because of looks?
what about the people that look like jackie appiah in their own backyard that have loads of talent? why are all these people like van, nadia, majid (i like him, he's cool), nana ama, juliet ibrahim, and that old lady the only people that continuoulsy populate ghanaian movies? are they so short on people of nadia and van's league that they keep recycling the same dry talentless bunch? NA WA OOOO!!
gollywood sucks!! they have better picture quality and thats it.
using the same dry people that cant act, and on top of that they keep stealing our storylines!! ive longed stopped watching gollywood because of these reasons.
at least 10 times ive come across a movie of theirs that ive seen before in a nollywood movie. sometimes even some of the LINES ARE THE SAME! shior!
rubbish.

Na wa o, all the haters. If the guy cant act how come he is the highest paid in Africa? please, the guy can act and his acting is much more impressive cos he's got a very pleasant tone. Genny on the other hand who is one of my faves is really beginning to piss me off, overconfidence wan kill this babe, she always acts like she is the "Aunty" to every person in the industry. Abeg, there are upcoming artists that will be better, let her not sweat it.
And please anyone that says Van Vicker isnt fine must be a very wowo looking hater cos the dude is fine. let's call a spade a spade. Or better still, post your own picture let us compare your looks with his. Duh!!
Go Van Vicker
i beg to differ. this guy is probably the highest paid in ghana but NOT nigeria. and if this is so, its REALLY SAD!!! africans are willing to pay some talentless jargon all this money to "act" when he's not even good at it?
because of his looks? SHM! i highly doubt he is the highest paid though. probably some bull**** you made up.
or maybe i would like to come across a source one day that proves this so.
*my 2 cents*
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by whitesturd(f): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
Gene kudnt ve said it better.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
It sounds like Kettle calling pot black

Still its so unprofessional of her to come out with utter rubbish,

Imagine some one like Thandie Newton says that Gene cant act to save her live!!!! how would she feel?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by 4kasibe(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
wo una don high inadvance b/4 watch nite. i beg, i beg.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StSteven1: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
Van is a Dude and I see nothing good in him just his look thats all, he is a Fake but I am not an Actor though but I can still do better than Van
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by shilling(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
I cant bliv she said that, although it's true, colleagues shouldnt say that abt each other. I loved the movie they acted together.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nwaokike(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2010
I think the guy thinkks he can replce Ramson Noah. It's not a possibility. If u can act do it ur own way angry angry

On xmas eve I heard enuf of Van vicker from my girlfriends to last me a lifetime, so I went to get one 'slave to lust' and I wondered what the f, is this guy doing. He's not that fine,

I think they took him for a replacement of Ramsey Noah, but babe, if u aren't the real thing u can never be.

Genny's right HE CAN'T ACT. he's just a waste of time and money!!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by ajah1(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
Na wa o! Wat's up wit dis van sef? 2 wks ago, i read a story of him in sunday sun where he said he (van) was d best thing happening in nollywood. He also rejected playing a supporting role in a movie 2 desmond elliot. Am tired of their arrogance frm van vicker 2 jackie appiah. Am tired of them all.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Kx: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
ajah.:

He also rejected playing a supporting role in a movie 2 desmond elliot. Am tired of their arrogance frm van vicker 2 jackie appiah. Am tired of them all.

Ghana must go.
let them float ghollywood
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nwaokike(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2010
Kx:

Ghana must go.
let them float ghollywood

Tru talk!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Emmyk(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
Gene Is too Right, Have been looking for who would say that to the whole public long time. He has no action, Well I dont blame him bragging, it those that gave im the award and the Nollywood directors who would take #1m to give ghanian actor and actress scripts to even though they cant act it. I kinda hate the Guy in is first movie I watchd on AFMAGIC. Or his he the only ghanian in nolly? He should ave been in gollywood and be the local champion there. Lastly, WHAT GAVE HIM THE IMPRESSION THAT NIGERIANS WANT HIM?! "he thought he is FLYING, but now he is CRASHING, this is bad,real bad MAKEL JAXSON! Phewww
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omosexy22: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2010
Common guys,
if it is really true that Genevieve Nnanji says this, then it is totally worng and insolent of her. How could she ever judge her colleague knowing that she is not perfect, either. Im saying this from a moral point of view, It is totally wrong. i love both Van Vicker and Genevieve Nnaji, but if this is true, then my respect for Genevieve is very low. I really like watching the movies that have both Nigerian and Ghanian actresses, though im a Nigerian myself, that doesn't mean i should support immorality. I love unity, not injustice.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by DeezahSany: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2010
dats a lie, shez jus jealous jor!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by otukpo(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
All these Gene said this Gene said that, just let her be.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by obnna: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
Go to hell Gene, is anyone as arrogant as you? She is so full of herself, she is not friendly forgetting that she is what she is becos of her fans.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by anitabest(f): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2010
i don't see anytin in that guy.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omono18: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2010
genevieve should learn to be modest with her words .words once said cannot be taken back , and she should learn to be humble , it will increase her well wishers
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Dagenham: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2010
van is a best, are you jalous genevievre
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
genevieve should learn to be modest with her words .words once said cannot be taken back , and she should learn to be humble , it will increase her well wishers

SPOT ON

I think it was Al Pacino who said something similar about Jamie Foxx on the set when shooting ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, look at Jamie now, he is an Oscar winner,
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nayah(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
Actually, I think Gene is a goos african actress but her great issue for me and sorry for genny's supporters, is her big melon! Van vicker might be not the greatest mal actor in our continent but I think Gene should be more humble and keep her feelings for her, she needs to be more diplomatic, I mean this is not the only thing I've read about her opinion towards others people or actor, and real talk the fact people always venerate her as a Queen of beauty and staff, don't help. This girl has become too arrogant, even though she a really good actress, one of the best.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Harzan(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
GAD NO TIME FOR WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIE ANYMORE!!!
WHO EVEN SABI ACT FOR BOTH OF THEM, MAY BE THEY SHOULD TRY STAGE
ACTING AND WE SHALL KNOW THEY ARE INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID EDITED
VERSION GIVEN FOR U GUYZ TO APPRECIATE.

I REM,
D last time i watched celebrity version of ultimate search wen Gene was d
anchor, u wanna try d incorrect english she unleased, more dan d ones i dey , lolz

THEY SHOULD ALL ACT ON STAGE TO CONVINCE ME!
NONSENSE!!!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
GAD NO TIME FOR WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIE ANYMORE!!!
WHO EVEN SABI ACT FOR BOTH OF THEM, MAY BE THEY SHOULD TRY STAGE
ACTING AND WE SHALL KNOW THEY ARE INSTEAD OF THAT silly EDITED
VERSION GIVEN FOR U GUYZ TO APPRECIATE.

I REM,
D last time i watched celebrity version of ultimate search wen Gene was d
anchor, u wanna try d incorrect english she unleased, more dan d ones i dey , lolz

THEY SHOULD ALL ACT ON STAGE TO CONVINCE ME!
NONSENSE!!!

BINGO,

(I guess this could muzzle Gene's @$$-ki$$ing fans)
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by MrCork1: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
Omar22 gave up Nigerian movies to watch poorno movies!!!

Bro, your pillow case in in trouble!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nayah(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
looool omar22 gene's supporters will kill us éééééééééé
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by MrCork1: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
Genevieve is naturally ugly. she is not light skin (no offence)
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
looool omar22 gene's supporters will kill us éééééééééé

Excuse me?

Support who? Gene-who!!! please if na joke I beg stop it,  I cant stand the Aristo chasing Nollywood actress and I dont rate her,

Can someone put a muzzle on that guy (Mr C0rk) that likes to play with white dolls
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nayah(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
ékié Omar yes she's a bit arrogant and snob but don't be so rude!!!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by MrCork1: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
NAYAH, baby forget OMAR22, he is gay.

babes how are u. r u light skin and can i marry u?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
hihihi Mr cork I'm afrid you'll disapointed I'm not that light skin but sure you'll find your light cinderella, wink
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Mr C0rk am sorry another lonely xmas for you again, I have gift for you, PERFECT for your need,

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by MrCork1: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
NAYAH, baby yapart from my good looks and my 17inches c0rk, i am very romantick and i can cook. baby am the one for u

Ignore Omar, he a gay dog (no offence)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.