Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos (892 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Recall:constituents Repudiates Their Claims,withdraws Ultimatum / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2015
I have noticed that nairaland forum consist of three sets of users THE IGBOS, the yorubas and the rest. ThE IGBOS can confidently tell you the state he or she is from IMO ANAMBRA ABIA EBONYI ENUGU IGWEOCHA (PH) DELTA STATE but the yorubas never all will claim to come from lagos and I ask does it mean that osun ogun ekiti oyo ondo don't patronise nairaland? Please I ll really love my yoruba pEeps to clear up this issue because nairalanders are concerned
Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
When did you start using nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Please don't derail this thread ok thank you just treat the message and not the messenger

1 Like

Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
you signature says Yoruba's will die early.......you must be a real psycho
excuse me?
Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by vayne(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Lagos is the only state in SW.
Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm telling you. Now I see how difficult it is being igbo. This is the reason why no one takes them serious. They have this domineering attitude and that's what pisses other nigerian tribes off about them. They're even trying to rename portharcourt to igweocha. Portharcourt is Ikwerre land and has been igboland. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in imo, abia, anambra, ebonyi and enugu.

Bit do you know what make my heart bubble is the fact that the same SS has already rejected them. If this flàtheaded monkey can be renaming portharcourt to igweocha now,what will the happen if SS joins them in biafra. They'll rename all our lands in a twinkle of an eye. God forbid. Igbos are cursed. *spits*
what was portharcourt 's origin name because portharcourt doesn't sound indigenous to me does it sound to you
Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Jaideyone:
she's more than just another psycho. she had a disturbed childhood. poor thing. probably another product of a broken home. tormented and abused at an early age. she now blames all her miseries and misfortunes on the Yoruba woman that got her father's attention. she's Opiaoku's sister. poor kids
excuse meeee!
Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by vayne(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm telling you. Now I see how difficult it is being igbo. This is the reason why no one takes them serious. They have this domineering attitude and that's what pisses other nigerian tribes off about them. They're even trying to rename portharcourt to igweocha. Portharcourt is Ikwerre land and has been igboland. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in imo, abia, anambra, ebonyi and enugu.

Bit do you know what make my heart bubble is the fact that the same SS has already rejected them. If this flàtheaded monkey can be renaming portharcourt to igweocha now,what will the happen if SS joins them in biafra. They'll rename all our lands in a twinkle of an eye. God forbid. Igbos are cursed. *spits*
Igboland will always remain igboland,if you don't like it,go back to Sudan where you came from!

Typical loud mouth scratched face.

3 Likes

Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by spanishkid(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2015
vayne:

Igboland will always remain igboland,if you don't like it,go back to Sudan where you came from!

Typical loud mouth scratched face.
another reason why you're still where you are. I'm not yoruba for your info.

2 Likes

Re: SW Nairalanders And Their Claims To Lagos by Adeyinka12(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Igbo is not good for your health stay away from it

(1) (Reply)

PMB Commissions A Massive Project Today. / APC Still Acting Like An Opposition Party. / President Buhari Reveals New Way To Fund 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.