Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri (26786 Views)

Breakin News Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by mariodon: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers, took to its Twitter account to announce that they have blown up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line to Warri refinery. The authenticity of the news has not been confirmed as at time of posting this, but see the original tweet below

https://mariotalkgists..com.ng/2016/07/breaking-niger-delta-avenger-claims-to.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Dcomrade(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
I thought they have stopped this already? What's their problem again or DSS annoyed them with their latest statement? undecided

Can't we just live peacefully cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Jusmudi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is Ok,, continue.. Bt mba dia is God.. No moni 4 d country,, yet Buhari dey fight opposition say corruption..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
The boys are back

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Jusmudi(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
The boys are back

I dey tel u. D guyz dem go public holiday bt Nw skul don resume

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Keep blowing up o, Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
This must be their response to the new found love between the federal government and Ayiri. They seem to loathe his ploy to 'reap' where he didn't sow. They too must unmask themselves and show themselves amenable to peace initiatives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Igbiboi: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Ngwa Yorubas come and begin the usual chorus: "no be your land una dey destroy, while we dey grow Lagos".

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Nkem4040: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
I''m waiting for chief counselor of Nigeria...ndi afo njor ekwesu Yoruba, to come and counsel us on the ramifications on what NDA are doing to their land and their people.

The guy below me is a yoruba counselor, now he is counselling NDA not tell us when next they blow up pipelines...Lol. Yoruba...lol. Yoobeee.lol.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Benart(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
is that an achievement?

posting all this on social media seems childish too me real men execute in silent, not indirectly looking for the support of Nigerians undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Benart:
is that an achievement?

posting all this on social media seems childish too me real men execute in silent, not indirectly looking for the support of Nigerians undecided
the news pain u abi? after you don dey happy say your duara secret servant of the dullard lied to all you zombies that they arrested 2 of their men.

I'm still waiting from ban from mods o.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by rozayx5(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2016
some people will soon arrive and laugh claiming that they have the largest refinery under construction and that we are chasing away investors bla bla bla.

oil companies dont mean development undecided

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2016
These ediots are purely politically sponsored. The plan is to just inflict hardship on Nigerians courtesy 2019 elections.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Benart(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
the news pain u abi? after you don dey happy say your duara secret servant of the dullard lied to all you zombies that they arrested 2 of their men.

lol me I be neutral guy oh just do what u think its right that's all cheesy but boasting with situations like this ain't cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Nkem4040: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2016
rozayx5:
some people will soon arrive and laugh claiming that they have the largest refinery under construction and that we are chasing away investors bla bla bla.

oil companies dont mean development undecided

What many Nigerians don't know is part of the agenda of the so-called Lagos - Calabar Rail is to lift crude oil in bulk oil rail tankers from Niger Delta to Lagos...straight to Dangote refinery. Our people in SS and SE don't know this...that's why they fought tooth and nail to make sure that project was in the budget.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by temitemi1(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Guys are not smilling angry

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Oksman(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Still blowing up trunklines even with the enormity of the destruction already inflicted on our ailing economy!, guess nigeria is in for a protracted drawn-out war, the fg should as a matter of urgency set up contacts to meet with these guys to avoid what happened to the naira to repeat itself in the oil sector because this is a new form of guerrila warfare which we can not win, hence it must not be fought. May the Lord have mercy on us!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 2:04am On Jul 03, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

You have just succeeded in fooling yourself undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

What many Nigerians don't know is part of the agenda of the so-called Lagos - Calabar Rail is to lift crude oil in bulk oil rail tankers from Niger Delta to Lagos...straight to Dangote refinery. Our people in SS and SE don't know this...that's why they fought tooth and nail to make sure that project was in the budget.

So you want them to now bomb the railway line abi...why are u guys full of HATE...am very certain u will go to church today now, be claiming christ-like there sango wey go strike you dey arrange enuff lightning...****

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by modath(f): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Waoh? shocked shocked , Just waoh!! shocked shocked , see da kain mindless & baseless crap you managed to conjure & dig out from your nether region!! Just waoh!

"Your people (+the attache by oil) didn't think about it cos it makes no sense! BTW, must you attach SS to SE? How does lifting oil from ND to Lagos affect you directly?

Even if Dangote refinery is going to get crude oil from the ND, will it be charity? Na free?

Does he not have a right to procure oil from anywhere available for his refinery?

Even if the rail line is for Dangote's benefit, will it be EXCLUSIVE? will he remove the tracks, keep under his bed & only fix back ONLY when he needs it?

Is Nigeria not in business to "sell" and money?

The idle mind is really the devil's workshop!!! sad

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Nkem4040: 2:17am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

So you want them to now bomb the railway line abi...why are u guys full of HATE...am very certain u will go to church today now, be claiming christ-like there sango wey go strike you dey arrange enuff lightning...nitwit

Put words in my mouth nah. Since you try to judge me, today I go finish you...you hypocrite. Full of hate? Actually yorubas are ones full of hate. Yorubas have no conscience at all otherwise they will be out there protesting that is not fair that Lagos ports and airport are the major destinations for shipping and flying despite SE and SS/oil companies accounting for nearly 80% of patronage. Despite Port Harcourt, Calabar and Warri ports being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports. Yorubas and including yourself are aware of this wickedness but keep quiet because you people have no conscience, just outright wicked and hateful. I'm sure you were in church or mosque today...hypocrites.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by MXrep: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

So you want them to now bomb the railway line abi...why are u guys full of HATE...am very certain u will go to church today now, be claiming christ-like there sango wey go strike you dey arrange enuff lightning...nitwit
Why always in a hurry to accuse others of hate? Just state your own arguments and stop always trying to occupy the moral high ground

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Put words in my mouth nah. Since you try to judge me, today I go finish you...you hypocrite. Full of hate? Actually yorubas are ones full of hate. Yorubas have no conscience at all otherwise they will be out there protesting that is not fair that Lagos ports and airport are the major destinations for shipping and flying despite SE and SS/oil companies accounting for nearly 80% of patronage. Despite Port Harcourt, Calabar and Warri ports being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports. Yorubas and including yourself are aware of this wickedness but keep quiet because you people have no conscience, just outright wicked and hateful. I'm sure you were in church or mosque today...hypocrites.

See jealousy...only u HATE and JEALOUSY may God help your kind.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 3:08am On Jul 03, 2016
MXrep:

Why always in a hurry to accuse others of hate? Just state your own arguments and stop always trying to occupy the moral high ground

Why where celebrating an evil act? That was how your brothers from the north celebrated boko haram before levels change...with the way everything is going levels go soon change for southern Nigeria and I know u will be the first to criticise any govt in charge then...#thinkwell brother

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 3:09am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

Why where celebrating an evil act? That was how your brothers from the north celebrated boko haram before levels change...with the way everything is going levels go soon change for southern Nigeria and I know u will be the first to criticise any govt in charge then...#thinkwell brother

*why were

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by isaacputi(m): 3:12am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

*why were

I don't rust anybody that operates with weapon....i believe in due process, let's say no to violence. This is naija, nobody is fighting for anybody but themselves....learn from Asari and tompolo

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by PhockPhockMan: 3:12am On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
These ediots are purely politically sponsored. The plan is to just inflict hardship on Nigerians courtesy 2019 elections.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by PhockPhockMan: 3:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Why won't they be crazy about one Nigeria when some parts of the country are being annihilated for for them to prosper.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.