Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months (16991 Views)

Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Recruitment 2017 / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by swimcash(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
end time liessssssss cry

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by funmzy101(f): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by kalusky02(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Show us proof and stop telling us that you created 15000 job in the last four years.

2 Likes

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Instead of paying d youth 5k,IMO,d money should be channeled 2 settn up industries or revitalizing d moribund ones,Than embarkn on a project dt will nt be sustainable leadn 2 waste of money and time..5k some ppl spen at a sittin..
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by teeboila(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lies again.

When will our leaders stop this deceit and self destruction by thinking they can always lie to Nigerian youths.

APC continue

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Nicepoker(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abubakar Mohamed liar. Lie Mohamed chief liar. Mohamed himself king of lies. All mohamed are liars.

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why do you stress & stuck yourself in the traffic trying to buy 1product or d other? when U can place the order 2ru us & get it delivered @ your doorstep.

We are biggest online retail company that sale products ranging from: Electronics, Computing, Health & Beauty, Home & Office equipment, Phones & Tablets, Accessories, Men shoes & Clothing, Women shoes & Clothing e.t.c.
Faster delivery, Doorstep deliveries + Pay On delivery.
All products are @ Affordable prices.
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Louislewis: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]NDE is no longer in existence as far as its objective is concerned. Please stop deceiving us. For the pasted 10yrs or more, if not mistaken, they have not be engaging any of our youths for any form of training. They are using that organisation to embezzled money and need to be scrapped. It has long be replaced with SURE-P which this present government has also scrap. If you are doubting me, go to your state and mention NDE, no youth of nowadays can tell you the meaning of it, not to talk of telling you what NDE does. Please stop deceiving us that, NDE is getting or got people employed. When will this government stop deceiving us?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by osazeeblue01: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
APC WAHALA. ANY WAY THAT MADE THEM TO WIN THE ELECTIONS. MAKE UNA CONTINUE...

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Software202(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Sylver247: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where are the employed people?

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by anonimi: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sylver247:
Where are the employed people?

Propaganda, pure and simple!
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by rottennaija(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why these people dey lie?

How come no one ever heard about it?

Or na ghosts get the job?

NDE program has always been there. It's been there for more than 9 years. It's a program for skill acquisition
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by cruzita(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
under PMB nothing is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by 2rez: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time lie from end time liarz for this end time period cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by anonimi: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
gabman700:
How come they recruited without a prior adverst placements or were they recruited for West germany?
These people must be related to liar Muhammed...

LWKMD grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by anonimi: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
rottennaija:
NDE program has always been there. It's been there for more than 9 years. It's a program for skill acquisition

The big fat LIE is not about the existence of NDE or not.
It is about the claimed RECRUITMENT shocked
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by jascon1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Make the names public if it's accurate
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by toma3: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
apc can never rule the country again
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by rottennaija(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
kindnyce:
AM I DIE-HARD APC FAN..

BUT IF I MAY ASK,WHERE DID THE RECUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT TAKE PALCE?

There is something you should know. NDE was a program for those looking for skills. Welding, electric wiring, Tayloring, phone repairs. Computer repair... You can name then. I think by now, they must have included programs like software and website design. The program was for those who had first school or ssce but I think they must have upgraded for those that had first degree.

I know this because I did it, in 2005 but didn't complete it and didn't get the certificate because I had admission and started school.

So, it's no lie, NDE can be enrolled in all state of the federation. Just go to any federal secretariat and ask for NDE office

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by rottennaija(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

The big fat LIE is not about the existence of NDE or not.
It is about the claimed RECRUITMENT shocked

I think instead of shouting a fat lie, you should learn more about NDE. That way, you will know that NDE isn't like a conventional employment where you get paid say 50k or more. It's mainly for skill acquisition. When I did mine in 2005, they didn't use to pay. It was supposed to be on completion of the program, they would then give you say 200k to start you business.
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by kindnyce(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
rottennaija:

There is something you should know. NDE was a program for those looking for skills. Welding, electric wiring, Tayloring, phone repairs. Computer repair... You can name then. I think by now, they must have included programs like software and website design. The program was for those who had first school or ssce but I think they must have upgraded for those that had first degree.

I know this because I did it, in 2005 but didn't complete it and didn't get the certificate because I had admission and started school.

So, it's no lie, NDE can be enrolled in all state of the federation. Just go to any federal secretariat and ask for NDE office

WELL IN THAT CASE,THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLICIT ABOUT IT
BUT,RATHER THE SCREAMING HEADLINE WAS A BIT DECEPTIVE
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by rottennaija(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
kindnyce:

WELL IN THAT CASE,THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLICIT ABOUT IT
BUT,RATHER THE SCREAMING HEADLINE WAS A BIT DECEPTIVE

Well, you are right. At the same time, if you had understood what was written, you would have asked yourself how an employee would be paid 5k.
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by anonimi: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
rottennaija:
I think instead of shouting a fat lie, you should learn more about NDE. That way, you will know that NDE isn't like a conventional employment where you get paid say 50k or more. It's mainly for skill acquisition. When I did mine in 2005, they didn't use to pay. It was supposed to be on completion of the program, they would then give you say 200k to start you business.

Do you agree then that it is ENROLLED not recruited
That word, recruit, is very misleading in this context of propaganda.

BTW, the NDE was established by Babangida in 1986, if I am not mistaken.
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by KINGDAV2015(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let him publish their names, contacts and place of employment...
Mtcheeeew...

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by pafek(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why this APC govt dey lie like this naw? Haba, for God sake. 15,000.

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by yudee233: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
bamite:
Help me ask the ediots
This is TRUE. Just calculate the total number of youths at the filling station selling fuel by road side

1 Like

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by rallymento(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fools ......... They have employed Ghost Workers and yet claim that they've employed 15,000 Nigerian youths...

Come to think of it....? let's give you the honor that you employed 15,000 youth within the last four month. And NYSC just added about 500,000 graduates into the labor market just last month.. Calculating the percentage difference tells me that just about 3% of last quarter's corp members were employed...

Fast forward

We have about 4.5 Million unemployed youths in the country , calculating the percentage difference of employed youths by NDE will simply make Buhari to close that Angency... Infact lemme calculate it, About 0.333% of Nigerian youth were employed through NDE.... the remaining 96.6666% are where?

LORD PLS SAVE YOUR NATION

2 Likes

Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by adolfs01: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
What about our population that's increasing at an alarming rate? What's government doing about birth control? The earlier the better.
WhiZTiM:
These unbelievable people really take Nigerians for a ride....

Where? How? And When did these clowns recruit 15,000 people?

...rubbish, what jobs

The government is supposed to provide the conducive environment for job creation, not create it... We create the jobs...

Unfortunately, lazy people (large numbers of Nigerians) wait for Government to give them Jobs, and that's why these folks will continue to take Nigerians for a ride....
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
liar
. Your ignorance has no part two. Even 1000 youths have been employed on the road reconstruction on Ikorodu Road and other roads in Lagos State.
Re: NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months by Stemkay: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's true, NDE is recruiting ghost workers.

BASTARD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE / Leadway Pensure PFA Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.