Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See (740 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked / Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See by praxs(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJPRxDAlYZc
https://youtu.be/ZL0C2QvqIlohttps://youtu.be/eM22zR-EGXMhttps://youtu.be/d2dCVlAmVr8
What i dont understand is why muslims claim jerusalem is there`s. Even christianity is way older than Islam, talk more of the jewish religion.. Jeruslaem has bin in record for far too long before Islam started. Yet, the claim jeruslam is there`s.. Can someone enlighthen me
Re: MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See by Anas09: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2015
My dear, if you read ur Bible, u'll understand. Prophet Daniel prophesied a Messiah who will come to the nation of Israel. That came to pass.
He prophesied abt the cutting off of the Messiah. that one has come to pass.
He prophesied about the abormination that causes desolation, that one has come to pass (the land of Israel was desolate for how long?)
He prophesied that the Jewish daily sacrifice in the Temple will cease when the messiah is cut off. That one has come to pass. The daily sacrifices stopped because the temple was destroyed by the Roman army General Titus.
He prophesied the Jewish Temple will be desecrated, is the temple of an Idol allah standing there? Yes.
Do you think if the temple of that idol is not standing there, the jews wouldn't have rebuild their temple and continue with their daily sacrifices? They would ve. But the word of God Must be fulfilled, hence the encrougement on their Temple space.

Jesus will be that sacrifice until the gentile dispensation closes. Going by the prophecies and the world events its not so far away now.
Daniel prophesied about the anti-christ who will aid the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple, he will convince his Islamic people to remove their Temple from there, and they will remove it without any incident.
Wen all is set, he (the charismatic world leader, anti-christ) will assend the Temple and sacrifice a Pig in the Temple. They will be a revolt, at that point he'll claim the Temple as his own and command everyone to bow before him as God, refusal will be met with death.
The guy will reign supreme for 7yrs. The yrs that will be like 7,000yrs. After which Christ will return. Reign on earth for one thousand yrs. And I will reign with Him. Will you?

All this you'll see in Daniel chpts 7, 8,9, 11 and 12
Everything worketh together to bring to pass that which God(Yahwey has commanded) the Jews can't help it, the Arabs can't help it, no one can help it.

But the war that is eminent right now, or is gathering momentum right now, is the Gog and Magog war. That is the prophecy of prophet Ezekiel. You find this in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Let the arab league and their allies gather, they shall be broken to pieces.

Watch and see how these Muslims will be crushed. Wow am so excited.

1 Like

Re: MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See by praxs(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Anas09:
My dear, if you read ur Bible, u'll understand. Prophet Daniel prophesied a Messiah who will come to the nation of Israel. That came to pass.
He prophesied abt the cutting off of the Messiah. that one has come to pass.
He prophesied about the abormination that causes desolation, that one has come to pass (the land of Israel was desolate for how long?)
He prophesied that the Jewish daily sacrifice in the Temple will cease when the messiah is cut off. That one has come to pass. The daily sacrifices stopped because the temple was destroyed by the Roman army General Titus.
He prophesied the Jewish Temple will be desecrated, is the temple of an Idol allah standing there? Yes.
Do you think if the temple of that idol is not standing there, the jews wouldn't have rebuild their temple and continue with their daily sacrifices? They would ve. But the word of God Must be fulfilled, hence the encrougement on their Temple space.

Jesus will be that sacrifice until the gentile dispensation closes. Going by the prophecies and the world events its not so far away now.
Daniel prophesied about the anti-christ who will aid the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple, he will convince his Islamic people to remove their Temple from there, and they will remove it without any incident.
Wen all is set, he (the charismatic world leader, anti-christ) will assend the Temple and sacrifice a Pig in the Temple. They will be a revolt, at that point he'll claim the Temple as his own and command everyone to bow before him as God, refusal will be met with death.
The guy will reign supreme for 7yrs. The yrs that will be like 7,000yrs. After which Christ will return. Reign on earth for one thousand yrs. And I will reign with Him. Will you?

All this you'll see in Daniel chpts 7, 8,9, 11 and 12
Everything worketh together to bring to pass that which God(Yahwey has commanded) the Jews can't help it, the Arabs can't help it, no one can help it.

But the war that is eminent right now, or is gathering momentum right now, is the Gog and Magog war. That is the prophecy of prophet Ezekiel. You find this in Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Let the arab league and their allies gather, they shall be broken to pieces.

Watch and see how these Muslims will be crushed. Wow am so excited.
you couldnt have said it more better, so true about the prophecies.. More to that, some of dis prophecies about Isreal is in dere quran, yet the are still hoping to bring down Isreal# i wonder! Or maybe the stopped believing in dere quran
Re: MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See by Anas09: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
^^ that is the root of the Islamic hatred against the Jews. Ask them. No muslim can tell you why they are so incensed against the Jews. It just pure jealosy.
This is how I look at it;
In Eden, satan sets man up to commit the same sin he committed before he was ousted out of Heaven. He probably tought that, if God forgives Adam, God shd beable to forgivehim too nah, abi no be the same sin? But instead, God pulls Adam out of Eden, clothed him with animal skin, cursed the ground because of him, and for Eve?, it was just labour pain. And for Satan? This woman shall bring forth a son who shall crush ur head. And for the serpent whose body was borrowed? you shall crawl on ur belle and eat dust. Can you imagine!!! As far as Satan was concerned, nothing was done to purnish adam. For him? Hell was created, and now the son of the same woman he set up will crush his head?

Now he can't get back at God, so he turns against man to spite God. But man doesn't know how much satan hates him.
I see satan's hatred for man through the eyes of muslims against christians and jews. Satan pretends to love man just to lure man in. Muslims pretend to love christians and jews only to lure them in. Check their faces when they want to behead a christian, then you'll know how satan feels when a believer falls.
Satan knows that there's nothing he can do to stop the prophesies from being fufilled. Just like the muslims know that those prophesies must be fulfilled. Its just frustration. And in Satans frustration he charges his agents up against the Chosen people of God.
Satan has pseudo-religions. But he expresses him more in islam.

If I were a muslim, I'll ask myself this. What has my hatred done to diminish, slowdown, exterminate the jews? Nothing.

Isa 8:9. Associate yourselves O ye nations, and ye shall be broken to pieces. And give ear o ye of far countries; gird yourselves and you shall be broken to pieces. 10. take counsel together, and it shall come to nought, speak the word (tell your lies against Israel) and it shall not stand, Why? because the LORD, the God of War whose name is Jehovah Saboth, the LORD strong the Lord mighty in battle is with them/us.
The Bible in Isa 31:3-4 says;
"Egyptians are men and not God; and their horse flesh, and not spirits. When the Lord shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth and he that's being helped shall fall together. 4. For thus hath the LORD spake and said, like as the lion and the young lion roah on his prey, when a multitude of shepheres is called forth against him... So shall the LORD of Host come down to fight for mount Zion". Yes. He is the one who fights for his people, not His people fighting Him.

Islam is the second largest religion in the world, and I hope it bcoms the largest very soon. (Who cares? For with God number doesn't count. One with God is with Majority) But the Jews can actually be counted raising ur hand up, yet from the inception of the Jewish nation, they have been fighting to destroy it, yet the nation of Israel is waxing stronger. For "Except the Lord builds a city, they labour in vain that builds it". And the Lord has build his nation in Israel.
With all the money and oil. On their own they have failed to succeed against the jews, their new plan now is to infiltrate the Infidel nations and move them to help destroy the Jews. The question remains, WHY??.
The gog and magog prophecy actually says, these nations shall indeed join hands with these satanic agents against God'd people, but nobody will strike a blow or shoot an arrow into the nation of israel. Watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Why A Black Girl Left The Church. A Must Read For All Female. / Which Negro Charlatan 'saw'/prophesied Ivorian Attack? / Kuwaiti Professor: Quran Not Above The Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.