Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked (816 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by emelisande(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
1. Muslims claim, that a proof the Koran was from God, is that it contains scientifically accurate information about Embryology before man discovered it for himself. However, all the information in the Koran regarding Embryology is copied from three sources, 1. A Greek doctor named Galen, who lived of 150 AD. 2. A Jewish doctor named Samuel ha-Yehudi who lived 150 AD. 3. the Greek father of medicine Hippocrates who lived 400 BC. My question is: in light of the fact that all the information contained in the Koran was already in print by these three doctors, will you retract the argument on Embryology? If not, will you supply one detail revealed in the Koran about Embryology, that was not already revealed or that was new?

2. Muslims quote an article written in 1957 by the Jehovah's Witnesses who stated there were 50,000 errors in the translation of the King James version. My question is: Even if this were true, (which of course it is not), how does this prove there is corruption in the original Greek MSS from which the King James version was translated?

3. Muslims believe the word Allah was used by Jesus when he hung on the cross. The Bible records that Jesus said "Eli Eli lama sabachthani", but you say Jesus really cried out to Allah and said "Allah, Allah lama sabachthani" My question is: Would you please explain why you would use this argument when you don't believe Jesus ever hung on the cross? And second, since Jesus was quoting Ps 22:1 on the cross, isn't rather unlikely that both the Hebrew Old Testament and the Greek New Testament are wrong using Eli, a Hebrew word, rather than Allah, an arab word?

4. The yearly Passover ritual began the same year it was initiated in the 10th plague and continued uninterrupted for 1500 years. The weekly Lord's supper ritual began the same week that Christ was crucified and has continued ever since for 2000 years. The Islamic rituals just come out of nowhere, 2600 years after Abraham lived. Being as unbiased as you possibly can, My question is: are not the Jewish and Christian rituals more likely to be based on real history since the rituals of Islam that just pop out of nowhere 2600 years later?

5. Given the fact that Isaac Watt, said in his book, Islam and Christianity Today, "By the standards of modern historiography, the crucifixion of Jesus is one of the most certain events in past history" (Watt, Islam and Christianity Today, p. 144). My question is: What historical evidence do you give outside of the Qur'an that Jesus did not die on across?[b][/b]

6. Muslims proudly quote several passages in the Koran 30:48; 24:43, as scientifically accurate explanations of the hydrologic water cycle. My question is: given the fact the Bible had already fully documented the hydrologic water cycle 1600 before the Koran in Job 36:27-28, and 3 other passages (Eccl 11:3; Job 26:8; Eccl 1:6-7), doesn't this proof Muhammad merely copied the scientific facts of the hydrologic water cycle directly from the Bible? (Clouds hold water: Eccl 11:3; Job 26:8; Rivers recycle water: Eccl 1:6-7; Evapouration: Amos 9:6)
[/b]

7. The 66 books of the Bible were written by 40 different men over a period of 1600 years with multiple threads of unified themes that span cover to cover. [b]My question is: would you not agree that in contrast to the Bible, that the Qur'an is a jumble of disjointed material, without order, continuity or unity of any kind?

8. Muslims claim that Muhammad always worshipped Allah in a 100% correct way, without the need for any restoral. My question is: If this is true, then why did Muhammad pray towards Jerusalem for the first 5 years of his prophethood, and later redirected his prays towards Mecca? And did Jesus pray towards Mecca 5 times a towards Jerusalem or Mecca?

9. Muslims claim that the Angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit who came upon Mary and caused her to conceive based upon Luke 1:26:38. My question is: If this is true, then why did Gabriel say to Mary in verse 35, "the power of the Holy Spirit will come upon you" rather than "my power will come upon you"?

10. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send, will teach you,” (John 14:26) was misquoted by Muslims that Jesus predicted the coming of Mohammed. question is: if Muslims already claimed that the Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel, then why claim it is Mohammed.Therefore, with all due respect, the Muslim argument is already defeated. Third, this “Helper” was given to Jesus’ apostles (the “you” in John 14:16) not to Arabs living over 550 years later! It was given to those who “have been with . . . [him] from the beginning” (John 15:27; cf. Acts 1:22; Luke 1:1-2). However, Muhammad was not one of Jesus’ apostles.Jesus told the disciples, “You know Him [the Helper]” (v. 17), but the apostles did not know Muhammad. He was not born until over 500 years Later!

11. Muslims have the right to condemn the Bible but will resort to violence if the Christians wants to do likewise. question: but you already claimed Islam is religion of peace.

12. Muslims claim that the New Testament story of Jesus dying on the cross is a corruption of the truth and that Allah made it appear that Jesus died on the cross, as per Q4:157. My question is: How can Muslims claim that they believe any of the New Testament was originally revealed by God, since the corruption must have begun at the cross.[/b]

13. Muslims reject the gospel story of Jesus being a substitute for our sins, the just for the unjust. They use the illustration of a man having to pay for a speeding ticket he did not commit. [b]My question is: How do you explain that in the Muslim view of the cross, someone completely innocent died in Jesus place, after God made him appear to be Jesus? Was not this a Substitutionary sacrifice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by kyrios: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2016
You are confused
Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by annunaki2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
kyrios:
You are confused

It's Islam that is a confused and contradictory religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
kyrios:
You are confused
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by annunaki2(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Evidently there is so much self deceit in Islam, I wonder what kind of spirit keeps muslims in this bondage cause it's so glaringly obvious that Islam is a pack of lies and contradictions.
Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by trapQ: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sometimes when I'm less busy I just watch "JesusVSmohammed" very enlightening.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by Blackfire(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2016
one Muslim said to me the bible is corrupt.... thinking am a jelly fish Christian ,not knowing am an ex-Muslim, so I ask asked him, since the bible is corrupt, can u provide me with the original version, is it in makkah, or buried with Muhammad, or with one sheikh somewhere? of course he couldn't answer... I went on to tell him, let's take it that Quran is the word of God... how come the story of.the people who slept in the cave for many years finds its way to the Qur'an?.

take away ;why is it that Allah's rule dosent apply to Muhammad? even aisha the 6 years old bride once complained that Allah seems to just pop up hayats to please bros Muhammad. .

lastly Islam does not mean peace it means SUBMITTING TO MUHAMMED's ALLAH or tears sorrows and blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by bigybanty02(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blackfire:
one Muslim said to me the bible is corrupt.... thinking am a jelly fish Christian ,not knowing am an ex-Muslim, so I ask asked him, since the bible is corrupt, can u provide me with the original version, is it in makkah, or buried with Muhammad, or with one sheikh somewhere? of course he couldn't answer... I went on to tell him, let's take it that Quran is the word of God... how come the story of.the people who slept in the cave for many years finds its way to the Qur'an?.

take away ;why is it that Allah's rule dosent apply to Muhammad? even aisha the 6 years old bride once complained that Allah seems to just pop up hayats to please bros Muhammad. .

lastly Islam does not mean peace it means SUBMITTING TO MUHAMMED's ALLAH or tears sorrows and blood.
. Bros the thing tire me oo. Yet some people are doing everything humanly possible to prove to us that Muhammed is a true prophet of the most high God....even to the extend of useing bible. . Allah never condemn Muhammed for doing something stupid and nasty ,rather he will give him revelation/ayat to back it up and i keep asking my self who is Allah and who is Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by true2god: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
bigybanty02:
. Bros the thing tire me oo. Yet some people are doing everything humanly possible to prove to us that Muhammed is a true prophet of the most high God....even to the extend of useing bible. . Allah never condemn Muhammed for doing something stupid and nasty ,rather he will give him revelation/ayat to back it up and i keep asking my self who is Allah and who is Muhammed
May be you should look at this thread: who is the boss, allahh or Mohammed?
www.nairaland.com/3354336/boss-allah-mohammed
Re: Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin

Muslims worship Mohammed like say na god..

Someone who is already dead and doesn't even feel anything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Atheists So Angry And Aggressive? / TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) / Bishop Oyedepo On Church Taxation And Successor Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.