Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? (2289 Views)

HTC Is Launching A Blockchain-powered Phone / HTC Is Working On A Mid-range Device And A Snapdragon 660 Called Ocean Life / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2015
My boss just got this. Though not new, this is what it looks like...

Ia there an HTC model called V10?

undecided

1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Baroba(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
It looks like aa Chinese clone to me, looking at the notification bar, and also the kernel source and baseband is usually what you see on Chinese clones.. There is no HTC v10 that I know off..

Install cpu z and see what it says, you should see something like this..

1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Baroba:
It looks like aa Chinese clone to me, looking at the notification bar, and also the kernel source and baseband is usually what you see on Chinese clones.. There is no HTC v10 that I know off..

Install cpu z and see what it says, you should see something like this..

I i suspected as much! I wil install the CPU Z for him. Can you also see that gmail update? It always hands at that very part...
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by khalhokage(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
It's obviously chinko, hope he didn't pay expensively for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2015
khalhokage:
It's obviously chinko, hope he didn't pay expensively for it.

He said 13k.. I was like WTF? shocked

Anyway, he must know he bought crap
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Baroba(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I i suspected as much! I wil install the CPU Z for him. Can you also see that gmail update? It always hands at that very part...

That notification sms icon is the stock version ,not the custom one used by HTC, even the network signal bars.. I believe it's a cloned HTC running on MTK chips.. Hope dey no cheat am..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Baroba come and see oooo!!!! Kai!

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by UniqueGem(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol!! Mehn this your boss HTC V10 no be for here oo....
Bros there is nothing like HTC V10, we only have LG V10, the latest LG Flagship. Your boss bought a chinese "fake-clone". Lol.
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Baroba(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Baroba come and see oooo!!!! Kai!

Na so my brother, even you suspected hence the reason you asked.. Android clones full everywhere, one just need to be careful..

The ram na 512mb not even up to 1gb..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by gabylzy(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
lmao....dis is wikedness....see gbaing.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by encryptjay(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
OYO tinz...
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:
My boss just got this. Though not new, this is what it looks like...

Ia there an HTC model called V10?

undecided
you need to dethrone your boss,you be the boss while he becomes the worker cos his mumu is of VERY HIGH QUALITY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by cahrym(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
To copy this tune press 1

1 Like

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by PhonePlanet(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
#onlyonandriod
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ur boss na correct otondo. U don't even need any cpu z to know its a fake (a very bad fake for that matter). It's says android 4.5.2. Abeg na for which planet and when Google release that version of android. With that display that thing is not even running android 4.xx. That thing looks like its running gingerbread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Baroba:

Na so my brother, even you suspected hence the reason you asked.. Android clones full everywhere, one just need to be careful..

The ram na 512mb not even up to 1gb..

And my boss is here feeling himself... cry only if he knew...
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by dominique(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
The notification panel above screams CHINKO. As long as your boss is not a phone pun and does not do much with his phone except browsing and instant messaging, he should enjoy the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Esotericbaby: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
You really didn't even need to run CPu z. The whole thing about the phone screams adulterated.
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Kreamie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
HTC One M10 grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahaha v10 Ko v8 niii grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kreamie:
HTC One M10 grin grin grin grin

HTC One V10 cry
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha v10 Ko v8 niii grin

Na Engine dem put inside cry
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
dominique:
The notification panel above screams CHINKO. As long as your boss is not a phone pun and does not do much with his phone except browsing and instant messaging, he should enjoy the phone.

My oga doesnt listen. I told him to call me when he wants to get a new phone but he wouldnt.

Now he's using V10 cry but thank God, the phone is still browsing normally and does BBM and all so he must manage.
Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Esotericbaby: 3:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

My oga doesnt listen. I told him to call me when he wants to get a new phone but he wouldnt.

Now he's using V10 cry but thank God, the phone is still browsing normally and does BBM and all so he must manage.

Lmaoo @v10 .. HTC desire v10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Why una dey insult him boss naa... You know whether the boss know anything about phone? I guess he just wanted to buy a big phone, not knowing he is buying a clone phone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Sort Of HTC Is This? by luorquay: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2015
udemzy101:
Why una dey insult him boss naa... You know whether the boss know anything about phone? I guess he just wanted to buy a big phone, not knowing he is buying a clone phone....

That's why there is a saying that goes "follow who know road".........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MTN Rolls Out More Night Plans,get 5GB For N1000 / Going "Huawei Mate 10 Lite", Is It Value For Money? / Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.