Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves (23849 Views)

Bankers, Is This True? / CTN: How Foreign Firms Short- Change FG / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by 9jatatafo(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2015
teeboila:
No wonder all of them dey get cancerous anyhow.

But first they must return the money before they die o.

The aim of the foreign banks is to sit on the loots so there won't be way of returning the funds and this is making to wonder how PMB will convince Europeans and American governments of returning looted funds
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by flowjoe: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Diezani's case is an example
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Kingbilo(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Lmao

grin
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Pheals(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
This eyinbo people.
...murdered many Africa O imagine.. because of money... Africa dey steal carry d dough.go there country. Killing them because of it

Group of criminals
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by sukkot: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Speechless3:
Thats why i dont trust foreigners with any thing especially those with pink skin undecided
ma nigga
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by tete7000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
The devil has come to maim and to kill. He gives with one hand only to take it back with the other hand. These people live for the devil, so they reap what they sow.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by sukkot: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Suresir:
the will decieve those who dnt knw there right to live in christ. I LOVE JESUS.
there is no right to live in christ when you are sitting on stolen money. you have to make restitution.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Boss13: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't believe the veracity of this story but I enjoyed reading it and glad that the editor allowed the publication. Good to put some fear into the heart of wicked politicians
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by markpenk: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mere speculations... and an uneducated one at that. So, doctors who are sworn to keep and preserve life are now in cahoots with bankers to "kill" and maim people, eh? So, they are willing to risk losing their license and practice these heinous acts when there are strict regulatory bodies in place? And no law enforcement organization with their state of the art technology and investigative prowess has been able to detect the scheme? This piece must have been written and approved by dimwitted individuals. Anyone who believes this piece really needs a lesson in logic and common sense. No offense
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by sukkot: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
[b]truth be told, all the major banks in the world are owned by one family called the rothschilds and this family is who controls the financial system of the world. this family works with all world governments. they are all in bed together. they receive their mandate of controlling the world directly from God. you dont get that kind of power if not working directly for God. its called the black horse. so this family know all the world leaders who are thieves because it is in their banks that the money is kept and it is God who has instructed them to poison and kill these kleptocrats. so they are not doing it because they want to keep your money. all the moneys are being held in trusts till righteous leaders are raised up from these countries and then the money will be returned to them. this is why they have started returning all the monies to buhari and why buhari is the golden boy amongst the illuminati clique. because his reputation is well known amongst them. thats why they invite him everywhere. see the thing about satan ? they respect a righteous man because the devil sees God in some people. but THEY HATE UNRIGHTEOUS PEOPLE who have sold their soul to them and they have the mandate and order to destroy such people if need be [/b]

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< ALL THOSE WICKED DOCTORS OF DEATH ARE GROOMED BY THE LORD HIMSELF.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by themanderon: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
markpenk:
Mere speculations... and an uneducated one at that. So, doctors who are sworn to keep and preserve life are now in cahoots with bankers to "kill" and maim people, eh? So, they are willing to risk losing their license and practice these heinous acts when there are strict regulatory bodies in place? And no law enforcement organization with their state of the art technology and investigative prowess has been able to detect the scheme? This piece must have been written and approved by dimwitted individuals. Anyone who believes this piece really needs a lesson in logic and common sense. No offense

you my friend have a lot to learn. truth they say is stranger than fiction. if only you understand that we are living in a world that is run by sick and twisted persons masquerading as political and religious leaders then you will understand why the world is in a terrible state of distress. think about it abacha and mko died mysteriously and also ghadaffi was murdered in cold bold what do you think will happen to the money this guys left in foreign banks? even after all this years we still cannot get back all the ones ferried away by abacha. if you think they will return all these stolen money to Nigeria then you my friend are living on a long thing. Tupac was right when he. said we are living in a white mans world. Think.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by virud: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
musicwriter:

There's nothing fictitious there. If they've said it was done here in Nigeria or by a Nigerian hospital you would believe it without thinking twice.

Whiteman's corruption could be so unimaginable!.

Can you imagine a pilot (whiteman) crashing an airplane carrying over 250 people, just to claim insurance for his family?. I've read about two of such pilots.

I for one like what the banks are doing there in Europe. They should continue killing any African who's so stupid to stash money away in Europe, instead of keeping same in Africa.

Bros abeg.. no vex o... who are you to conclude on my matter?
Na you buy mb/data for me grin
Abeg... komot fr road make I see beta tin jorh..haba cool
Just imagine
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by esoorita: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
With this crap write up finding its way to Nairaland, I need no further conviction that this forum has gone to the dogs.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
No wonder! All of a sudden Nigerians elite have started developing cancer ♋, this is pure strange to us
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by baloney: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
don't know who the liar is; but
who says things don't happen here...
Mr revelation? do u..
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by baloney: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
don't know who the liar is; but
who says things don't happen here...
Mr revelation? do u..
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by flokii: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
tivta:
Since when did cancer become transferable?

bro... na there you dey

don't trust those oyinboos o... they can do and undo

sad thing is... they test these evil things on Africaans
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by abbey621(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is not only an insult to the intelligence of Nigerians, it is an insult to doctors worldwide! To suggest people get injected with cancers by the same professionals who have sworn an oath to save lives is ludicrous at best! The article offers no proof whatsoever and I see it as a ploy to promote patronization of local doctors more than anything else. Instead of them to be focused at improving healthcare in the nation, they would rather bash foreign healthcare practices. This is my main concern, why the secrecy? Why should the elite not provide his or her name? If the story is true why hide behind anonymity?
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by markpenk: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol... too many conspiracy theorists nowadays. Do you realize the irony in your use of the word "Think"? Truth is not usually stranger than fiction. It's usually simply because people refuse to see it as what it is. And this mate, aint no truth. It's just some gibberish concocted to fool lesser minded folks.

You still haven't answered any of my questions by the way. And your points are so far off they are laughable. What do my questions have to do with the loots of dictators, the "mysterious" -to use your words- deaths of a few and "living in a white mans world"? Can we stay on point please?
themanderon:

you my friend have a lot to learn. truth they say is stranger than fiction. if only you understand that we are living in a world that is run by sick and twisted persons masquerading as political and religious leaders then you will understand why the world is in a terrible state of distress. think about it abacha and mko died mysteriously and also ghadaffi was murdered in cold bold what do you think will happen to the money this guys left in foreign banks? even after all this years we still cannot get back all the ones ferried away by abacha. if you think they will return all these stolen money to Nigeria then you my friend are living on a long thing. Tupac was right when he. said we are living in a white mans world. Think.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by observer777(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
A brilliantly concocted lie. The revealer who is "a top security officer" who spent "most of his career abroad" knows nothing about banking practice. Do you know the number of Nigerians who have stashed stolen money outside Africa? What is the percentage of those who have died of cancer and other ailments? Blame their life style. When the customer dies, the bank staff (not the banks themselves) share the customer's money with their rogue doctors. Just like that; when they are not in Nigeria? I don't blame him; he knows that Nigerians can believe anything because the black man can not think. They always "crave anonimity" when they want to lie.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Nascimento(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by justmenoni: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2015
This doesn't just make sense,if they took loans from these banks and provided more valuable collateral then it might be possible though to me it's only applicable in Nigeria,things don't just workplace this in moat western countries like we imagine..

In lasisi69's voice end time journalism and dat top security source and lieing are mayonnaise and ketchup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HSBC And UBS Close Offices In Nigeria / Cement: Why Only Dangote? / Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.