Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 (10836 Views)

Join The "Events People Place" On Whatsapp Group. / Come Join The Train / Join Illuminati Now Online In 2015/2016 New Members Call 08165417087 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by bill1234: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2015
How to join illuminati- call 08165417087 THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD WALD. Are you a business man or business woman, politician,musical, student and you want to be very rich,powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the great Illuminati.With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati. here we do not force anybody to be a member and for those who are ready,then you can contact us on 08165417087
Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by benicemavis: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
People make life difficult for themselves, we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life above that. but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life, am rich, famous, powerful,i live a life without stress, but all this was a surprise, for anybody who want riches famous and power, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $100000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email; ( houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com ) . we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression. regards
Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by johnson666: 5:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Join the brotherhood of illuminati. call Dr umaymay nigeria, usa, or anywhere in the world today be rich, famous, and posses power.email us on theilluminati1021@gmail.com or call us on +23409031923627 for immediate initiation new members registration is now open online now !!!!!

benefits given to new members who join illuminati.

a cash reward of usd $300,000 usd
a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
a dream house bought in the country of your own choice
one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
one year golf membership package
a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
a total lifestyle change
access to bohemian grove
monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a member,
one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world.

if you are interested call Dr umaymay now +23409031923627 or send your e-mail to theilluminati1021@gmai.com for immediately initiation.new members registration is now open online
Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by ROBERT1111: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
elordhabisssgmail.com.....you all misleading this people. pretending to be real members of illuminanti and then you collect money frojm them and you wont help them.........your end is near,we already talked about that in our previous meetings...and to the general public, you all should be careful and be ware of these poeple who are only here for your money.... we do not place any advert and not every body is initiated into the brotherhood...you must have a stAR AND talent, initiation is a very delegate process and no payment is required as initiation is free, although there are sacrifices to be done...... this is all i can say for now because our mode of operations is secret and sacred....contact elordhabisss@gmail.com or facebook at ekans lordhabiss
Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by shaibuemma1414: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2016
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2348074100134 OR on our Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by lordmaster: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello My people i bring to you good news that will change your life forever and ever, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood illuminati temple have been made very easy, sometime ago i was just eager to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent John Nelly linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, so i decided to contact Mr John Nelly who gave me the right link to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati temple. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent John Nelly. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than contact Johnnelly666@gmail.com. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth, famous, protection, long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, immediately you are a full member of the illuminati, the first benefit is amount of $200,000.00, and the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams, contact agent John Nelly on the illuminati email: illuminatinewrule@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348077544690 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your Generation. IF YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND PROCEDURE KINDLY MAKE THIS OATH (i am ready to join the hood i swear with my blood and life ) In response to this mail write the Oath in Capital Letters and send Back to me.
Re: I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 by Devilchurch: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters, My name is Ipuole Paul from Narobi Kenya, Am here to share my testimony.. A big thank to Honorable Felix and Ciphers Zedic, this is a new me... After all I have passed through, I have been trying to join the brotherhood for more than 2 years now and all I see is scammers. Please everyone do not believe those agent In Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Tanzania. South Africa and some Nigeria agent, they are not member of the illuminati and illuminati don't have agent, if you contact the right person from the brotherhood, the person must be a member of illuminati and not an agent, the real illuminati brotherhood member which was assign to bring new member into the brotherhood is called Honorable Felix,and here is his phone number +2348110037069.. They stole my money.. I'm so happy I found Honorable Felix contact online, he is a member of illuminati and i contacted him last month.. Now i'm more than Rich am back from United States where the remaining brotherhood benefit was awarded to me... The only payment I was asked to pay is $199 us dollars and it was for my requirements, but i could not complete the money because those scammers stole almost all the money i had then, i paid half of the money because Honorable Felix had mercy on me and told me to pay half of the money then he completed it for me. the items was purchase direct from Nigeria cause Honorable is in Nigeria and the items are for my initiation, so I paid for the requirements cause there was no where I could get all the items needed for my initiation, and they told me 6day after my initiation they will be delivering something to me as my membership Benefit, and I waited and immediately 6days after my initiation, I got a call that I should provide my home information such as address, personal phone number and some other information, I was wondering if this real... And they seriously came to deliver a box to me and the two men that delivered the box to me did not even told me their names and they left immediately they delivery the box, after they have left, i opened the box cause they took the box into my room, inside the box was $15,000,000.00 fiffteen million US dollars, illuminati testament and a brotherhood Ring with symbol or illuminati on it, the procedures on how i can use the ring was written inside the illuminati testament and some other information which i can't really mention here. 6 hours after i have received the box, i got a call from Honorable Felix saying, the box that was delivered to me is the brotherhood reward to me and he told me to make a preparation to go over to USA for me to meet with the rest members of the brotherhood and to receive other brotherhood benefit. this is how my life change from grass to the highest grace on earth, i am so happy been a member of the brotherhood and i am proud of it, long life to you Honorable Felix, if you are in Nigeria and you want to join illuminati, quick grab Honorable Felix phone number and contact him immediately cause there is a temple in Nigeria according to what he told me, call him and he will make your drems come through. there are more things you need to know about my being a member of the brotherhood but i advice you to also contact the brotherhood and become a member and i believe you will pass through the same process i pass through, i wish you good luck... I promise to be loyal to him and all his works ,this is my testimony to the world, you can contact the brotherhood direct with this email illuminatitample@outlook.com or you visit the brotherhood facebook page https://www.facebook.com/illuminati.brotherhood.church you can as well contact my godfather, Honorable Felix direct on his mobile number +2347052678223 thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / What Will Your Wedding Cost? / Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.