Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) (1875 Views)

A Boy Entered His Mother’s Room And Saw Her Topless But / What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Mlaide(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy New Month Nlander!!!!! XMas Loading......

More Photos @ www.naijafunnyphotos..com

Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by chocolateme(f): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2015
I will go and get my sword too. Tai Chi

1 Like

Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2015
I go tear race ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by benedictnsi(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2015
I will run for my dear life.....cheesy Morgana fit d use the Chicken grin
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
I go comot d knife cut d hand chop.....make I see Wetin e go take hold am again
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by MzPecs(f): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2015
*faints* angry
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by ernesty20(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Why are they laughing?
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
They Don't Use Sword In Tai Chi.
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by chocolateme(f): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
They Don't Use Sword In Tai Chi.
not a bad thing for me to pioneer it.
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Ehnn..... No p. I use my last card to buy chicken and it now wan fight swordplay with me abi Machete will finish itgringringrin
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
not a bad thing for me to pioneer it.
It won't be Tai Chi then.
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by chocolateme(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
It won't be Tai Chi then.
yea, whatever it would be then.
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Qualer: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:

There is no sword in Tai Chi cheesy but maybe you can use another part of this your luscious body cool
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Stephansmily(f): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Reminds me of chucky undecided

Omor...na to tear race o cheesy
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Chestar5(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2015
.....All i see is a delicious delectable mouthwatering chicken offering me a knife to finish its burial rites cool...........
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by PASCALSILVA(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
DIE,GO TO HEAVEN. ASK GOD WHAT HAPPENED..GO TO HELL COURSE SATAN AND ..WOKE UP AGAIN AND RUN AWAY
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by PASCALSILVA(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
OR EVEN KILL MYSELF AND RUN AWAY
Re: You Enter Kitchen And Saw This (PHOTO) by Mlaide(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any nice caption

(1) (Reply)

Them Akwa Ibom Boiz Preparing To Travel For New Year / Crazily Funny Memes To Crack You Up On Every Saturday .. / Does Ur Dad Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.