Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide (30739 Views)

RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by calculator123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesumed:

Shut up! Must you quote me? Gerarahere joor
i overestimated ur i.q,slowpoke.untrained fellow.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by MK15real: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
And Nigerians would still believe this as true.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by calculator123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesumed:

Shut up! Must you quote me? Gerarahere joor
i overestimated ur i.q,untrained fellow.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by banio: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very soon we wud hear of billions spent on the registration. I know who will be given such congrat.

Tea ni tif
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by HRich(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
you're the stupid person here.

There's no light, plus bad roads everywhere, a delipitated educational system, bad governance, no jobs, no industries, bad health care system, owing of workers salaries etc and this is what they can come up with?

that money would be more useful in building industries, increasing power supply that would increase the overall standard of living of Nigerians.

grow a brain before quoting me next time .
End time quote.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
excuse me, I'm not in Nigeria and I couldnt care less about 5k.

what I'm saying is that, that money could go into better use, like improving the standard of living of the Nigerian populace.
LouisVanGaal:
were u not among the ones crying #Our5k? Why are you guys sooo hypocritical? Besides that, in saner climes, the govt keeps statistics of unemployed youths..so wats the fuss about Do you think its just to pay the 5k alone
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by nikkishola: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Koolking:
I have a problem with "registration of unemployed youths". What happen if you are registered as unemployed today, tomorrow you got a job?

Being unemployed does not mean you are not employable

I think if the government really want to work, the BVN should show those that are collecting salary. Atleast we've linked all the account.

Youth empowerment is what we want
Not 5k that cannot buy my baby's diaper
tongue undecided
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by GentleFrank(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let's watch and see...

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by pasol4real(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
Nigeria seems to be going backwards. Empower the youths, not give them a meager N5000k monthly.

which way Nigeria?

O by the way, that money is ONLY for Nigerians, not for biafrans. grin ; D grin
Yes u are right it is only for Nigerians n while u are at it Pls dont forget to tell the daura man to make sure the money is gotten from Nigerian resources n not Biafran resources grin grin
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
i overestimated ur i.q,slowpoke.untrained fellow.

Sorry o, the trained fellow with an underestimated IQ. Smh for you. Learn to math your own business and stop 'pokmosing' into another man's business. Now face front!
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
5k monthly multiplied by 25million unemployed graduates equals 125 billion every month. For hw long will dey continue to pay the unemployed. Huge sums like this will go a long way in providing jobs to the youth.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
1.5 trillion naira annually. Nigeria is just confused. Abeg hw much is the nations annual budget.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
And by Biafra, I hope you didn't include the SS cuz anambra and abia state only produce less than 2% oil. Do your research and know your boundaries.
pasol4real:

Yes u are right it is only for Nigerians n while u are at it Pls dont forget to tell the daura man to make sure the money is gotten from Nigerian resources n not Biafran resources grin grin
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by kanmifad(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
although that seems not the best but,it is a welcome idea, government should keep paying registered jobless people until atleast job with a minimum salary is provided for them, then, if they are not ready to take the job, then, they cut off
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Koolking(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
nikkishola:

I think if the government really want to work, the BVN should show those that are collecting salary. Atleast we've linked all the account.

Youth empowerment is what we want
Not 5k that cannot buy my baby's diaper
tongue undecided

I believe, there should rather be incentives to encourage youth entrepreneurship. This proposed registration in partnership National Identity Management Commission should focus on knowing Nigerian youths who actually need assistance. This will curb the programme being hijacked by godfathers and federal character syndrome. Youth-based monitoring team can also be constituted to monitor progress of youths awarded with these incentives. Youths can make politics and hooliganism less lucrative. It is time we got things right

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by calculator123(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesumed:

Sorry o, the trained fellow with an underestimated IQ. Smh for you. Learn to math your own business and stop 'pokmosing' into another man's business. Now face front!
i wouldnt waste my time with a defiant he goat,now get off my mention,untrained boy.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
i wouldnt waste my time with a defiant he goat,now get off my mention,untrained boy.

Fool! Who started the mention? Elenu marimaso
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by calculator123(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesumed:

Fool! Who started the mention? Elenu marimaso
u never learn do you?.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by kenny1313(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
Nigeria seems to be going backwards. Empower the youths, not give them a meager N5000k monthly.

which way Nigeria?

O by the way, that money is ONLY for Nigerians, not for biafrans. grin ; D grin
while Biafra youth are to pay 10k for protest logistics monthly until they are tired of protesting.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
u never learn do you?.
Ask Google or better-still, compute it in your calculator.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by pasol4real(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
And by Biafra, I hope you didn't include the SS cuz anambra and abia state only produce less than 2% oil. Do your research and know your boundaries.
says who biafra conprises of all Ss states minus edo which we dont really need grin,so Nigerians can hav edo we dash una grin
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by atama27(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
redcap:
Is this for real,like seriously?
modified.
I trust my northern brothers,every goat and cawos must be registered.This is an avenue for some people to fraudulently enrich themselves.
and as as a Goat that you are, unfortunately you know how to write but. I don't know of reading, ok back to the matter, how does #5,000 enrich someone? Where are you from anyway??
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by jayzblack(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
These illiterates wil also register, non nigerians...bkus they dnt even knw wr to start. letter u got to hear. helo nigerians we regrete to announce to u that the 5k has bin suspended bkus of lack of funds...
lol we knw nw na today
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm guessing Biafra consists of U.S.A and China too yh?? you my dear are a dreamer. My beloved SS isn't in Biafra. know your boundaries.
pasol4real:
says who biafra conprises of all Ss states minus edo which we dont really need grin,so Nigerians can hav edo we dash una grin
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Tonnierichy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
keyzid:
Super clueless govt. Lies upon lies. We need youth empowerment programs and govt support for graduate soft loans. Sick and tired of people waiting for FG work when there's none. Even the private sector capacity on employment is nothing to write home about. Create numerous job. Why count them when t z a hopeless help. What's with giving us fish (5k) rather than teach us how to fish (Jobs and empowerments).
Even the united states pay this money...
Paying the money does not stop them from providing jobs as well
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by nellyelitz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Another scam venture
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by ALLI1009(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
pls fg na employment we need not 5k that can stop indefinitely
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by exalt2009: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2015
If you are student, un-employed, use internet daily ? You use facebook, Google+ or twitter ?  YES Then you can earn every month from TheYouthJob up to 500$ daily
Earn 5$ for every link visit / opening by your friend
Click on the link!!!
http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=66399

Na Lie could be Na True o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Governors At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.