Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ji4d Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ji4d Jobs (3557 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ji4d Jobs by slyventure: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello guys, I got this mail now, please any useful information would be appreciated before I embark on the journey to Abuja..

Dear Applicant,

Many thanks for sending your CV.

Please note that we will commence an Employability/Competency Training on the 8th and 9th December 2015 in Abuja after which interviews will be conducted by several participating organizations on Friday 10th December 2015.

All applicants MUST:

- Complete the 2-day Employability skills Training before being interviewed by any organization.
- Complete the Job Eligibility Checklist attached and submit before Friday 4th December 2015.
- Not be late to the 2-Day Employability Skills training on the 8th and 9th December 2015
- Attend the interview on the 10th December 2015.

All applicants living outside Abuja must make sure to arrive Abuja before the 8th of December 2015 as no excuse will be tolerated. Session will commence from 9am and will be concluded at 2pm each day.

Venue and other details will be provided in the coming days. Endeavor to check your email daily for updates. Should you require further information please call 08183136502 or 08024713322, 08024713327.

Regards,

JID Team.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Same here
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Inioluwa01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
What role did you guys apply for, pls?
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
same here..they are recruiting customer care representatives for some companies in abuja..let's add each other up so we can talk about it 58fbb267
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
slyventure:
Hello guys, I got this mail now, please any useful information would be appreciated before I embark on the journey to Abuja..

Dear Applicant,

Please note that we will commence an Employability/Competency Training on the 8th and 9th December 2015 in Abuja after which interviews will be conducted by several participating organizations on Friday 10th December 2015.

All applicants MUST:

- Complete the 2-day Employability skills Training before being interviewed by any organization.
- Complete the Job Eligibility Checklist attached and submit before Friday 4th December 2015.
- Not be late to the 2-Day Employability Skills training on the 8th and 9th December 2015

All applicants living outside Abuja must make sure to arrive Abuja before the 8th of December 2015 as no excuse will be tolerated. Session will commence from 9am and will be concluded at 2pm each day.

Venue and other details will be provided in the coming days. Endeavor to check your email daily for updates. Should you require further information please call 08183136502 or 08024713322, 08024713327.

Regards,

JID Team.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
slyventure:

Dear Applicant,

All applicants MUST:

Regards,

JID Team.

DNT WASTE D LITTLE CASH U HAD. HV ATTENDED THR TRAINING SCHEDULE 4 TWO DAY & QUIT D FOLLOWING DAY PROGRAMME.

1 Like

Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rollindollars:

DNT WASTE D LITTLE CASH U HAD. HV ATTENDED THR TRAINING SCHEDULE 4 TWO DAY & QUIT D FOLLOWING DAY PROGRAMME. Why?

Re: Ji4d Jobs by Fishyvibes(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rollindollars:

DNT WASTE D LITTLE CASH U HAD. HV ATTENDED THR TRAINING SCHEDULE 4 TWO DAY & QUIT D FOLLOWING DAY PROGRAMME.

Why did u quit o?

Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=zerray post=40577937][/quote]

from my optical sense of reasoning,they do nt hv materials & resources to channel d course of their campaign.
u maybe better than one of them but life is an adventure....SO,WELCOME TO ABUJA.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Rollindollars post=40584003]materials to channel deir campaign as how? d positions are for administrative and customer care like dey said.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by jerome263: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
following
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Deluxever(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
I got the same message are they real?
Re: Ji4d Jobs by ishaq062(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
please I also receive their invitation, but I will love my fellow nairaland that had gone through their process to shed more light.
I will be leaving from Kogi State for Abuja on the said date.
please your inputs are important.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
I also got the invite. please any useful information from those that are familiar with them would be appreciated before 1 embark on the journey to Abuja..
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=dejive post=40640877] u can call d numbers in d mail for enquiries ..and better still, hope u av filled d form attached to ur mail because its closing today.
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
I got this message dis morning..who is in my batch?

Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
pwettyaura:

am also in...but no credible info on the organization....am in lagos ,still contemplating...
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
The most important thing is dat they are not GNLD! u saw the positions they are looking for in the form attached to the mail...find them out on facebook and twitter (joint initiative for development) ji4d..dats their name. u can go for the training and interview with one faith..Goodluck!
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
pwettyaura:
The most important thing is dat they are not GNLD! u saw the positions they are looking for in the form attached to the mail...find them out on facebook and twitter (joint initiative for development) ji4d..dats their name. u can go for the training and interview with one faith..Goodluck!

I checkedout their website and social media platforms...the only thing I see are their adverts..am yet to get a testimony from past invitees to enable decide which way 4ward..will u grace d invite..?
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Fishyvibes(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
pwettyaura:

Pls add me on pin:2BB346AE so we can discuss how to get 2 d training. I'm in batch A too. U reside in ABJ?
Re: Ji4d Jobs by ishaq062(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
please we all beg our fellow nairalanders to come out to shed more light on this thread bfore the applicants will embark on such journey .
please for those that have attended in their previous interview and those from just recent interviewed from Delta state to come to our aid
thank u all in anticipation
Re: Ji4d Jobs by gerabest: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I apply for delta state no invite yet
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
pwettyaura:

I got the same mail too. If you want to know more about what they do, start first by using the search on this forum. Search for J4id and all posts containing that keyword will come up. I've checked them out on all fronts, just waiting to see what happens next week.

From what i've learnt so far, this Group J4ID is an NGO. They train you and then place you to intern at various organizations that partner with them. So the job you will be interviewed for is an Internship job which they believe will open more ways for you to get into a full time job. While i agree with the premise of working as an intern for free or for a monthly stipend so you can get in easily to a full time job and make connections, some people will not find this funny especially some of the graduates just fresh from nysc.

1 Like

Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
hmmmmmm..I am so speechless
Re: Ji4d Jobs by manbayu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
guyz am not sure of this company but am currently in Abuja because i came in for the Diamond bank Test all the way from Lagos, so hopefully i will attend the first day of the training and draw my conclusion later......
Re: Ji4d Jobs by shepherd77: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2015
I'm just passing by smiley

if you're in need of aptitude test materials check this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

Re: Ji4d Jobs by slyventure: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
manbayu:
guyz am not sure of this company but am currently in Abuja because i came in for the Diamond bank Test all the way from Lagos, so hopefully i will attend the first day of the training and draw my conclusion later......

Please do and share the information with us
Re: Ji4d Jobs by bzee01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
manbayu:

Am also in abuja cos of diamond bank, im finkin of giving dis company a try, pls pm me
Re: Ji4d Jobs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please how did it go grin no update nothing
Re: Ji4d Jobs by chynwagod(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
zerray:
Please how did it go grin no update nothing

Babe I was about asking the same thing. pls those that went for the training and interview, how far? smiley[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

tx / Anyone Received A Job Invite Mail From Tizeti Network Limited. / I Need Someone Who Can Work From Home (10k Per Month )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.