Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Adventurous Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adventurous Husband (919 Views)

Ituen's Adventurous Dining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventurous Husband by david10ng(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2006
Mrs. Eze hires a maid with beautiful long hair. The first morning, the girl pulls off the hair and says, "I wear a wig, because I was born totally hairless. Not a hair on my body, not even down there."

That night, Mrs. Eze tells her husband. He says, "I've never seen anything like that. Please tomorrow, ask her to go into the bedroom and show you. I want to hide in the closet so I can have a look."

The next day, Mrs. Eze asks the girl, the two of them go into the bedroom, and the girl strips and shows her. Then the girl says, "I've never seen one with hair on it. Can I see yours?"

So Mrs. Eze pulls off her clothes and shows her. That night, Mrs. Eze says to her husband, "I hope you're satisfied, because I was pretty embarrassed when that girl asked to see mine."

Her husband says, "You think you were embarrassed, I had the four guys I play football with in the closet with me."
cheesy cheesy
Re: Adventurous Husband by Alexos(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2006
oooopppppssssss!!!

This joke is a bomb cheesy I LMAO
Re: Adventurous Husband by daviespan(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2006
wonder what was on Mr. eze's buddies were thinking,

(1) (Reply)

Lawyersss / Animation Vs Animator / Pls Post Ur Crazy Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.