Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Online Exam Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Exam Portal (1313 Views)

Nigeria Has No Functional Official Web Portal / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Exam Portal by uchmandre(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2009
hi,
Anyone who can handle the creation and development of a world class web-based real-time online exam web applications and website can reach me on 08034037716 or leave his contact details and profile on this forum.
thanks
Re: Online Exam Portal by bug24(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
Bro,

i think it'll be better for you to drop your contact info here so peepz can contact you,
meanwhile, we can help out with the job. lets communicate.

IPAGE SOLUTIONS
admin@ipageng.com
www.ipageng.com
Re: Online Exam Portal by uchmandre(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
thanks, I will get in touch with you
Re: Online Exam Portal by segsalerty(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
i can help
holla me
email or chat ----- segsalerty@yahoo.com
since you didnt leave your contact info here
Re: Online Exam Portal by javabeasns: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
The site you need is a type of application known as a Quiz Engine. It can be designed with a Server technology such as .Net, PHP or ColdFusion. It will require the use of client callback technologies such as AJAX and silverlight for timing and rotation questions while a Q/A database schema is needed.

Security is another thing you must take note of. A clever candidate may perform SQL Injection attack or Fraudulent postbacks
You as the administrator would need a back-end or CMS to administer the application.

We are Bluesten technologies can build this for you will all the features of professional Quiz Engine. Our pricing is professional but flexibly enough for you to pay.
Remember it is not about the price per say but the leverage it give our business.
Call David on 08035133522 or mail bluestentech@gmail.com or admin@bluesten.com.ng for a demonstration.
Thanks
Re: Online Exam Portal by mayowae(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2009
My name is Fadahunsi Mayowa, from Obanet Nigeria Ltd, www.obanetc.com . My company has developed a similar software solution which is customizable to suite any kind Nigerian exam requirements, my email is mayowae@yahoo.com or mayowa@obanetc.com or you can call me on 08025783922

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remove Virus That Are Being Detected My Avira Anti Virus? / Is Limewire Safe If You Have Anti-virus Stuff On Your Computer? / Asp.net(c#) Web Designer/programmer Based In Lagos Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.