Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave (33827 Views)

Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by richidinho(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
v
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by bennyrazz: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
sex, rape of minors everywhere. Both reported and unreported cases. o ma se oooo

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Chibabe1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you ask me ehn......the girl and her mother need to explain some things oooo
You agree?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
again?e be lyk say time don reach when men go get pu**y and women go get d**k so that we go pay back small
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by KimnanaTweety(f): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
inconsistent abi contradicting smh
BornSad:
Inconsistent report.. undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by GentleFrank(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Okay ooo!

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend now? See my signature below!!!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by mcpapillo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is anyone concerned about the fact that he was to be arraigned in court and the court for some reason couldn't sit ?
What is wrong with the judicial system in this f-ckedt up country ?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by mouzeez: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
inasmuch as the man was silly; i think dt teen girl enjoyed the whole detention and sex romp drama
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
KimnanaTweety:

inconsistent abi contradicting smh

lol.... Dude, if it's contradicting, it's still inconsistent. I want to believe you know what the word means. smiley
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ijustdey:
am sure the teen did enjoy all this sex romp for her not to have escape or help during all this while when she was in detention of the man.

or she wan tell me the man was with her 24/7
If you take paragis you can be with her 24/7
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Sunnyade01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
What is all these attractions of young little girls to old men? Little girls can be really seductive! And what is it with these shameless old men! No common sense!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by nkemdi89(f): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
The parents were aware of the relationship just that they don't want the man cos he is not in Malaysia, our people and the quest of rich in law.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by prideofscience: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
How are sure they aint dating....... yebo na my sis na smiley and till u see her with belly shocked
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by ayinde2ade(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided hmmmmmmmm
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by menix(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I feel like slapping the Journalist that wrote this poo nd who believes this story is high on mess..

How can she be abducted kept in a house with tenants, bleeped against her will for days yet she did not raise alarm.
Go find out, it's face me I face u kind of house, which means she goes to bath for neighbors to ve seen her to ve gone to report to the girls parent..

Abeg the girl is an End time Fucker while the man is an End time Ediot..

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls o am trying to see any reason to blame d guy but i couldn't so those of u blaming d guy should drop ur reasons.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Adebolade(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time story End time girl.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by apolonius(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let his ass be flogged for the days he kept her and the main vein in his object removed!smiley

Such a disgrace to manhood!

Some men are becoming perverted and dangerously desperate.Our criminal justice system should be merciless in creating harsh and dark consequences for them.Yes, merciless justice!

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by chinoify: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
End Time Kid NAPPER
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by 123papas(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
lies. the girl and her mum are liars.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by kachnov(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cock and Bull story.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by 9jatatafo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sex on mutual consent that is my verdict. Nothing like kidnapping here
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by gretblue: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Half baked journalism.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by morab90(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
God! When will these sort of things stop in our community?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by famousroland(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
I will comment when am back... let me hear why the girl didn't raise an alarm 1st
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by XOGBADO(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
that man is a monster... D girl didn't call fr help?! ... There's more to ds story.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Exponental(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
there is no kidnap or rape jooor..... lover girl acted stupidly and tried covering up.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
she is a....lipsrsealed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by eluquenson(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
This people eh! , I don't believe he abducted her cos I have many in my vicinity, they go to their village to pick them up. They always call themselves brothers and sisters, so it's hard to believe.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by alaskido(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
The story is not complete. Osita is the boyfriend of Ogechi and it looks like the parents do not approve of them getting married. The girl eloped with him. I beg make una free the man jare.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by nikz(f): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
ohh boy.. There's more to this story jooor...

So, the man will kidnap her and even have the gut to tell the mother to go home, that her daughter will come and meet her..

Incomplete story like this is and END TIME STORY!
Incomplete story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State / My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.