Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave (33824 Views)

Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by oglalasioux(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm. Against her wish? I don't believe it.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by acooriz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Things aren't adding up here
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by JaaizTech: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
If found guilty. i recommend Life sentence
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Godsonkemz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Either the man is a sex maniac or the girl is trying to set her lover up like real ogbanje.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
She stayed and enjoyed herself. When her mother discovered her, she claimed rape to maintain "good girl" status.
It's quite obvious. That aside, they guy is an idiot. He should have let the mum take her jeje when she came.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
It seems teenage girls enjoy & likes sex more than the adults females
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by sashaa(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
olapluto:
Osita is in a relationship with Ogechi. Simple. If in doubt, ask sugabelly.
What sort of stupid relationship can a 35 year old man be in with a teenager?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
ohh boy.. There's more to this story jooor...

So, the man will kidnap her and even have the gut to tell the mother to go home, that her daughter will come and meet her..

Incomplete story like this is and END TIME STORY!
you are pondering what I'm pondering. The adventorous young girl propably found solace somewhere she prefered than her parents house. The sex maniac is propably protecting his investment. You will be suprised even some 12 year old are found to be sexually active in Ghetto parts of lagos. Anything to put food on the table.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by BodyKiss(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
ijustdey:
am sure the teen did enjoy all this sex romp for her not to have escape or help during all this while when she was in detention of the man.

or she wan tell me the man was with her 24/7

I find so hard understanding scums like you.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by kingdavidG(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
This story is incomplete and lacks credibility.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by sashaa(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
For all the stupid posters on this thread, May your teenage daughters be taken, and bleeped for days by a man twice her age. Say amen, please

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Pidggin(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
This randy rapist goat should be locked up forever. He even has the guts to tell the girl's mother to go home, what nonsense

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by meccuno: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
luvinhubby:
The story does not add up.

Was the girl forcefully kidnapped, lured or came to the man's house by herself?

Why did'nt the woman report her daughter missing to police only to do so when the man refused to hand her over?

What gave the man the impetus to say no to the woman when she came for the girl?

And why on earth will a girl stay put in man's house and be used every night against her will without shouting for help or trying to escape?

N.B - Am not in anyway supporting rape or kidnap.
I believe u are sherlock Holmes..........
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by ijustdey: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
BodyKiss:

I find so hard understanding scums like you.

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by MeandSum: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Maghan37:
It seems men do not like waiting for the permission of women anymore 4 women. I think it might be time 4 d necessary evil of prostitution 2 be legalised.

he could go buy himself a se x toy or watermelon if he's bent on sticking it somewhere.
I think mandatory castration would be a good deterrent for all his future crimes.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by smilenogo: 3:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Fake story joor. I believe the man refuse to give the igbo woman money as promised, that's why he was alleged of kidnapping. Hmmm igbos and money sha.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by justmenoni: 4:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Don't mind them,I'm sure the mother was also aware maybe d MSN stop giving money or patronizing the woman's beer parlor
....how is it possible for a someone to fail and release ur child, see as dem dey talk sef as if the girl is money been owed...

quote author=ijustdey post=40578779]am sure the teen did enjoy all this sex romp for her not to have escape or help during all this while when she was in detention of the man.

or she wan tell me the man was with her 24/7[/quote]
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by uche08(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2015
unlike the Nigerian police, according to"okey bakasi"
rape!
how?
how many days did u stay in his House? 5days.
what kind of house is it? 2bedroom.
is he the only one in the compond? no, others live there.
did u shout out for help from his neighbours? noooo naaah!
why didn't u go with ur mum hen she visited? I don't feel like going with my mum then!

police;
the mother who reported is hereby found guilty for false alarm against the man.
and must Roja us or we detain her.

he he kikikilii walahi!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave by Maghan37: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
MeandSum:

he could go buy himself a se x toy or watermelon if he's bent on sticking it somewhere.
I think mandatory castration would be a good deterrent for all his future crimes.
Fanatical asshole so it is good 4 d rape cases of women 2 keep bludgeoning without any thing done about it. Besides Mr hollier than thou I belief. I 'll have to come to u 4 coaching on the use of sextoys morone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC ArrestsĀ 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) / Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.