Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,497 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri (27591 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by heatflux: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ori iwo na ti daru...I'm not the one flaunting my Egg roll online undecided
ChykePryor:

Ori e ope
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
There is without doubt a training camp and the earlier it is destroyed the better
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by ogbukara: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thank God the devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by HaneefahRN(f): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alhamdulillah.
May this BH knw no peace until they bomb themselves and their sponsors up. Their destruction is certain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by sweatlana: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hope they impale him through the rectum.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by franco3075q(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
They caught a member of b/haram red handed wit a bomb And una allow them carry am go, chai...........
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by JaaizTech: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
richidinho:
THANK GOD

Op, For taking that pix you get mind, take a bow and go grin

lalasticlala are u there?

Na lie. That pix is of NNPC station in Mando, Kaduna
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Ori iwo na ti daru...I'm not the one flaunting my Egg roll online undecided

It's a good looking eggroll,
So u noisemakers can chill,

Oriburuku Hoeshi.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good looking My Mothafucking Ass undecided

If you are sex-starved just cut it.off instead of Flaunting something no one wants undecided
ChykePryor:

It's a good looking eggroll,
So u noisemakers can chill,

Oriburuku Hoeshi.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by dahmie2013: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stop arresting dem! Kill dem, slit their throats&display deir heads 4 us 2 see! Dats all! If not dey'll attack d prison&set d prisoners free. Kill dem, deir case has already been judged b4 dey're caught, what's d arrest 4.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Tinyemeka(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Speaking with one of the buyers on the queue, who identify himself as Mallam Sani, he said, ” I did not know what happen. I only saw people running and the Civilian JTF grabbed somebody. They carried him inside Keke Napep and head to town, later I heard that, he was Boko Haram with bomb trying to kill people. Actually, I don’t know why fuel should be scarce in the first place when we have a competent president, who is also the petroleum minister. If this Boko Haram had succeeded, hundreds of people would have gone with him.”
PRYCE:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/boko-haram-arrested-in-attempt-to-bomb-people-at-fuel-station-in-maiduguri/
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2015
ChykePryor:

Ur d sex starved one, that's y u com online to fantasize things u can't do in real life, small boy..
Between ur a fine boy tho, those lips of urs looking so succulent,
i can fulfill ur wildest fantasies..

This is the part where i tell you am Straighter than a Pencil smiley and im not sex-starved thanks for the compliment though. angry
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by JohnReese: 2:02am On Dec 02, 2015
I think dis civilian jtf are even better sef.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:16am On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
CJTF have a very commendable intel gathering method. They are highly valuable.

Yes oooo
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Trapnews: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:
Alla huakbau they should bomb themselves none of my business

Seriously? shocked

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Evaromantik:
Thanks to Jah..........but i thought Buhari could have wiped them off in 4 months as claimed......we are winning boko haram..............,.....,...............................anywhere,check my signature for revealed secreat of free salary

Lazy idiot. Go get a life and stop blaming buhari for ur idiocy and laziness.
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Trapnews:

Seriously? shocked
if the people affected by bombs does not see the need to rise up to the occasion while looking at me from Biafra land as their problem instead of carrying out serious revolution against atiku, ibb, etc then you want me to sympathise with them? Don't quote me because am not looking at that your wowo face.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by donralph2000(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Similar occurrence took place in the US where the guy stopped the armed guy from causing mayhem and he was recognized and tagged as a hero. ........even Obama tweeted @him and invited him to the white house. #Nigeria That courageous guy that risked his dear life for over 500 people should be given a fair share of the risk he took naa............abi Oya, let's contribute #50 each ........... nd send it to my account .....to give to that guy.......I know him, he's my friend///!!! @Seun, Do the math!!!
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by donralph2000(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:
if the people affected by bombs does not see the need to rise up to the occasion while looking at me from Biafra land as their problem instead of carrying out serious revolution against atiku, ibb, etc then you want me to sympathise with them? Don't quote me because am not looking at that your wowo face.
[/unquote]
The Buhari administration will prevail soon.......I blv......we just need to work with him, not only the affected areas inhabitants but the whole citizen on Nigeria aas one. Play your part by lending your voice if you think they are not loud enough in their cry for peace in that region. We should all lend our voices bros and we shall prevail
Re: Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2015
donralph2000:

[/unquote]
The Buhari administration will prevail soon.......I blv......we just need to work with him, not only the affected areas inhabitants but the whole citizen on Nigeria aas one. Play your part by lending your voice if you think they are not loud enough in their cry for peace in that region. We should all lend our voices bros and we shall prevail
I am a security man I cannot tell you here how northern elites sabotaged our effort when we can to quell that attack, this is Muslim holi war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army-General Dies In Motor Accident In Yobe State / APC NWC: How Buhari Ambushed NEC Members / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.