Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec (28865 Views)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ozo13(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

I am being owed by the FG. A confidential and highly placed source lamented to me that even salaries the Buhari govt is refusing to pay talk more of contracts.

The source told me last night that as things stand civil servants under the IPPIS will be lucky to see salaries by late next week.

He cited hypocrisy and lies about the TSA and bailout and also spoke of harassment and blackmail of Buhari's cronies on civil servants if they don't approve and pay fake contracts to them. He also said this cabal is who now act as agents for contractors being owed. If you don't meet them, your money won't be paid.

chairman ur Newspaper go sell well well o if u start am.ds ur confidential source get as e be.i hope its not true sha cos i need d salary ASAP oo

6 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by gebest: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
ozo13:
help me ask d guy ooo.i almost fainted wn i saw 11th on d post
he may be right.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ozo13(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
gebest:
he may be right.
bt some ppl said they have gotten dr salary already.i jus hope d thing will b ready before friday for odas

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
gebest:
well for your information i work with federal ministry of finance Abuja.

you are a liar.

no single civil servant under the IPPIS has been paid including those in Ministry of Finance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by fineguy11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
gebest:
well for your information i work with federal ministry of finance Abuja.
why bother replying those nitwits.people have being receiving salaries since last week,my dad got his alert today...

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
fineguy11:
why bother replying those nitwits.people have being receiving salaries since last week,my dad got his alert today...

keep deceiving yourself.

Which agberoe father you get wey get work sef

ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by fineguy11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

keep deceiving yourself.

ode

5 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by iokpebholo: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

keep deceiving yourself.

ode
Hahahahahahah u bad gan.na real agbero father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2015
fineguy11:

Foolish liar. Ode .
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by BlackTechnology: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked

Chai

See what the most educated slaves did

Voted in an economic terrorist cheesy

]

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by BlackTechnology: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
WombRaiders:

you are a liar.

no single civil servant under the IPPIS has been paid including those in Ministry of Finance.

grin Guy no FG staff has received November salary

Unfortunately some of the educated slaves are still shouting Sai Baba angry

]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by fineguy11(m): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Geniro:

Foolish liar. Ode .

4 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
pedrilo:
federal workers! pls come and testify against dis OP, have u bn paid for NOVEMBER 2015?
no, I hope it does not reach 11th before being paid ooo.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ola6: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
No proper FG worker has received salary o!!! Stop lying APC!

The ones receiving phantom alerts are probably junior staff or contract, that is, it's the MDA that pays them.

But full fledged FG staff No November salary yet o! Kai Buhari

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ola6: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:

no, I hope it does not reach 11th before being paid ooo.

Pls let's not pray for bad thing o. 11th ke
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
If this is true, am beginning to regret supporting Buhari!!!

I wonder where GEJ got money from to pay between 26th and 28th of the month. Everything changed after May 29th.....God!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ShowYourCertificate: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2015
This means that nobody should expect to be paid their December salary before the 25th.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
I am enjoying this. Osun, oyo
and Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2015
LALASTICLALA PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO FP
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
LALASTICLALA PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO FP

I wonder o, since yesterday

some idiots will come here to lie that they have received

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Geniro:

Which Ministry ?
federal university
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
WombRaiders:

Under IPPIS?

yes. i wonder why you guys are doubting me. Last month I received mine second week even when other of my colleagues have received theirs first week of the month. When I saw the alert I was even surprised. Am not here to tell lies just be patient yours will come.

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ShowYourCertificate: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, I think this is frontpage worthy.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
intbizoil:
yes. i wonder why you guys are doubting me. Last month I received mine second week even when other of my colleagues have received theirs first week of the month. When I saw the alert I was even surprised. Am not here to tell lies just be patient yours will come.

the question is why the delay

in every normal sense, once it is end of the month in any country, you receive your salary. Why is Nigeria different

what sort of example is the Federal government sending to private sector
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
I mean don't blame private organisations if they don't pay their workers
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by winner95(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Front Page pls.!

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Moheat(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
still expecting my pay. The OP is right.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by seunmsg(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
aljharem:

the question is why the delay

in every normal sense, once it is end of the month in any country, you receive your salary. Why is Nigeria different

what sort of example is the Federal government sending to private sector

The problem with some of you is that, you have simply refused to get yourself educated. When you lack knowledge about an issue, seek for proper clarification and understanding before rushing to comment.

Under GEJ, crude oil was sold for over $100. Demand for crude oil was also high and there was no supply glut that is currently being experienced. As a result of these, the federation accounts allocation committee usually meet latest by third week of the month to share the accrued revenue. With this arrangement, all processes would have been concluded before the end of the month and workers will get their alerts anytime from 26th of that month.

With the current development, it's practically impossible for FAAC to meet until the last working day of the month so that enough funds would have accrued to the account for sharing. Even at that, states are still complaining that what they are receiving is not enough to pay salaries not to talk of developmental projects.

So, how do you want the federal government to pay November salaries early when FAAC just met on friday November 27th? Is it not normal that it will take like 4 to 5 working days of processing before the banks start sending the alerts? Why will any reasonable person open a thread on December 1st to complain that Buhari is intentionally delaying salary payment till on the 11th if not to create mischief and confusion? Federal workers salaries was paid on the 30th of December 2014 under GEJ and nobody made an issue out of it. So, why are you guys always wailing over this salaries issue every month?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by irynterri(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
pedrilo:
federal workers! pls come and testify against dis OP, have u bn paid for NOVEMBER 2015?
my mum is a federal worker and she has not been paid,they were paid october salary around 5th of november,unlike d past adminstration that will pay that month salary before sallah they were nt paid before sallah and no hope for christmas..my advise to them is to manage their money well to avoid using stockfish to eat their new yr rice as many are already borrowing money to go to work..they are all suffering and smiling

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by irynterri(f): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:

The problem with some of you is that, you have simply refused to get yourself educated. When you lack knowledge about an issue, seek for proper clarification and understanding before rushing to comment.

Under GEJ, crude oil was sold for over $100. Demand for crude oil was also high and there was no supply glut that is currently being experienced. As a result of these, the federation accounts allocation committee usually meet latest by third week of the month to share the accrued revenue. With this arrangement, all processes would have been concluded before the end of the month and workers will get their alerts anytime from 26th of that month.

With the current development, it's practically impossible for FAAC to meet until the last working day of the month so that enough funds would have accrued to the account for sharing. Even at that, states are still complaining that what they are receiving is not enough to pay salaries not to talk of developmental projects.

So, how do you want the federal government to pay November salaries early when FAAC just met on friday November 27th? Is it not normal that it will take like 4 to 5 working days of processing before the banks start sending the alerts? Why will any reasonable person open a thread on December 1st to complain that Buhari is intentionally delaying salary payment till on the 11th if not to create mischief and confusion? Federal workers salaries was paid on the 30th of December 2014 under GEJ and nobody made an issue out of it. So, why are you guys always wailing over this salaries issue every month?
dat was december salary but bet me december salary will be paid first week of january

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by toysleek(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:

So, how do you want the federal government to pay November salaries early when FAAC just met on friday November 27th? Is it not normal that it will take like 4 to 5 working days of processing before the banks start sending the alerts? Why will any reasonable person open a thread on December 1st to complain that Buhari is intentionally delaying salary payment till on the 11th if not to create mischief and confusion?
Federal workers salaries was paid on the 30th of December 2014 under GEJ and nobody made an issue out of it. So, why are you guys always wailing over this salaries issue every month?

Well said..have we all forgotten so fast that Jonathan borrowed money to pay salaries between January and May? Now, PMB is saying' no more loans to pay salaries', whatever revenue we have at the end of the month, we share. This is quite laudable. Even as a civil servant myself, i made up my mind a while ago not to expect alert @ month end. We all have to sacrifice for a better Naija!

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:

Nigeria will never be good with idiots like you. Please how much does a country like Mongolia get before paying it's workers

must crude oil be sold first before paying her worker ? You are insane. An illiterate like you would like the fact that the committee meant to pay salaries knowing fully well will be meeting on the 27th , what stup8dity

If the COUNTRY IS THAT BROKE, BABA SHOULD NOT BE SPENDING 5 BILLION NAIRA ON TRAVELLING EXPENSES IN 6 MONTHS

who is fooling who

look at Osun, 5 years of AREGBESOLA has made the state a failed state owning 88 billion naira. Please what development is worth that money owed

dude if you don't know what to type just shut up

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time / Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.