Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Islam Vs Terrorism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islam Vs Terrorism (710 Views)

Video:anti-terrorism Scene At The Muritala Muhammad International Airport In La / Counter-terrorism- Training Exercise In Abuja / Boko Haram, Terrorism Not About Islam – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Vs Terrorism by TOBIWHITE(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
ISLAM Vs TERRORISM

I was walking with a Muslim friend the other day, I stumbled on a news about the twin bombing that hit Kano, I was forced to shout "why are the Muslims this cruel and wicked"... She got angry and left me after ranting and asking why we all say "Islam is terrorism"

Yes Islam is terrorism to me(if not to all good hearted Christians out there), until a Muslim proves him/herself to me he/she ain't as cruel and wicked

I mean, why question the facts when the leaders of this terrorist groups come on public tv to say things like "we are fighting for the love of allah" "we kill for allah" and "we kill in the name of allah"... I don't think it's Christians who refer to who they believe in as "allah"... So yes you as a Muslim are a terrorist

Even before I knew what terrorism was or any of this attacks, when I was young, I grew up with mostly Muslims and I knew how wicked they can be, I'm not judging or saying all Muslims are wicked, we sure have the cool ones

But until you as a Muslim prove yourself not to be cruel by not getting so angry when the say "all Muslims are terrorist" then things will change for you

There's no where in the world you enter as a Nigerian that they won't say you're corrupt, it's up-to you to wash yourself clean and prove them otherwise by not being corrupt

My advice for my Muslim brothers and sisters, talk to yourself, fight for the Islam("the peaceful religion" as it was supposed) by not being violent, show you have the good in you to stop all this attacks on innocent souls. It is a stain on your white linen, only you have the power to wash clean

But till them ISLAM IS TERRORISM

@tobiwhite_
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Logic.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by princealexndre(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:
Logic.
your name?
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
princealexndre:
your name?

Why...?
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by blacq2009(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
TOBIWHITE:
ISLAM Vs TERRORISM

I was walking with a Muslim friend the other day, I stumbled on a news about the twin bombing that hit Kano, I was forced to shout "why are the Muslims this cruel and wicked"... She got angry and left me after ranting and asking why we all say "Islam is terrorism"

Yes Islam is terrorism to me(if not to all good hearted Christians out there), until a Muslim proves him/herself to me he/she ain't as cruel and wicked

I mean, why question the facts when the leaders of this terrorist groups come on public tv to say things like "we are fighting for the love of allah" "we kill for allah" and "we kill in the name of allah"... I don't think it's Christians who refer to who they believe in as "allah"... So yes you as a Muslim are a terrorist

Even before I knew what terrorism was or any of this attacks, when I was young, I grew up with mostly Muslims and I knew how wicked they can be, I'm not judging or saying all Muslims are wicked, we sure have the cool ones

But until you as a Muslim prove yourself not to be cruel by not getting so angry when the say "all Muslims are terrorist" then things will change for you

There's no where in the world you enter as a Nigerian that they won't say you're corrupt, it's up-to you to wash yourself clean and prove them otherwise by not being corrupt

My advice for my Muslim brothers and sisters, talk to yourself, fight for the Islam("the peaceful religion" as it was supposed) by not being violent, show you have the good in you to stop all this attacks on innocent souls. It is a stain on your white linen, only you have the power to wash clean

@tobiwhite_
Why are their (the terrorists)brother Muslims always the victims?
It's all a non Muslim plot to drag Islam's name to the mud. But Allah is not the best of planners.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by WestOfAfrica: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
TOBIWHITE:
ISLAM Vs TERRORISM

@tobiwhite_

Your not making any sense half of Boko Haram's attacks are against other Muslims, they blow up mosques all the time.

The thing about religion is it is good at uniting a small core unit of followers, which is why religions are based around the story of an individual, a tribe or a region and have some God or Gods and spirits to explain the people's behaviour, the world and how it was made, religions usually lays down guidelines on how to live. Islam and Christianity are Middle Eastern based around the Middle East and nowhere else, they don't really apply to any one else either that's why God is in their languages and tells them to go around the Middle East and East Africa nowhere else, after the religion was established people used it as a reason to conquer heathens who had never troubled them ever. This is why every tribe of people have indigenous religions before other people conquered them or ran into them, this is the reason why you have Muslim 'extremists', they have always existed, no religion likes to glorify it's killers, unless they can use some God to cover their tracks, but all these major religions especially Islam and Christianity have always had militants who went about conquering other people's for resources and in order to increase followers of the religion, once those people are defeated the conquerors usually force their religion onto the defeated and use it a tool to brainwash the people to not fight back or to fight for their cause instead of freedom. Religion is a political ideology albeit one with a God behind it, that is why there is so many unauthorised versions of Christianity and Islam that don't appear in the Bible or Quran but in real life.

Ever notice how both Arabs and Europeans used religion to authorise, condone and excuse slavery of Africans, it is the way you use these scripts, to your own benefit. Islam is no more wicked than Christianity (which Islam copied), more people have been killed in the name of Jesus than literally any other name bet you ain't saying Christianity is terrorism.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by princealexndre(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Why...?
just wanna know

(1) (Reply)

Timeline Of Church Burnings In Northern Nigeria Aug 2011 - Sept. 2014 / Germans Torch 222 Muslim Refugee Homes / See The Confession Of A 19yrs Old Vulcanizer Who Beat Friend To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.