Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Rich Citizens Vs Rich Govt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rich Citizens Vs Rich Govt? (265 Views)

Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Citizens Vs Rich Govt? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
From what I can gather from the legion of APC zombies any body who is not a staunch apc goat and is rich is corrupt even where such individual is not politically exposed or someone who is opposed to their party.

The case of Ben Bruce and the level of antigonization he faces with the apc plebs stands out.

Even though, Ben can not be considered bipartisan since he is an elected politician under the PDP, I sometimes wonder why the APC see Ben as corrupt but fail to see the likes of Tinubu in the same light.

I guess any one who dishes them egunje can not be corrupt.

But that is not why I made this thread

I have also found out that most APC Almajiris are against personal wealth in most cases outside their apc pay masters.

Even though this smacks of hypocrisy, I just can't help but see them as lazy communist who expect the federal govt to do everything for them.

The US govt is rich because it has a booming rich populace which it can generate revenue from in the form of tax.

Nigeria is poor on all indices as majority of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day so even if the FG has $999bn in our external reserves it doesn't in any way make Nigeria rich unless those poor people begin to exit the poverty line.

So to all you lazy apc plebs, a rich citizenry is far better than a rich govt and poor citizenry.

Communism is dead. Get your lazy asses to work.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Suggests Return Of Toll Entryway / As Bayelsians Go To The Poll / The Country Of Western Nigeria Should Not Pay Taxes To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.