Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed (22172 Views)

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / Certification Or Msc / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed by Ediss(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
voltron:

you need to think out of the box and refuse to be trapped in a rolling drum.. customs is good, what are your prospects for moving out and moving up. do you plan to retire a customs officer.. or do you plan to become and entrepreneur. Opportunities abound when you combine skills and knowledge that can boost your present professional degrees and experience to new heights
as a customs officer I will no doubt go into international trade and politics but for now my PhD . Can't wait to be called a Doctor of mathematics and statistics grin

2 Likes

Re: Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed by donPhill(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
YesIam:

Yes bro, I got it.
My advise was for him to move on to MSc business admin, instead of going for another PGD in stats.
gat u
Re: Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed by honey001(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2015
A1SO:
Kindly please endure to go for the PGD stat and MSc Statistics. I was once in your shoes but the decision I took to go for PGD stat and MSc stat paid off. I now work in the pension industry. It will shock you that I went back to school for another 5-yrs after NYSC b4 I got the MSc Stat. I told myself that I will not look for job until I have my MSc Statistic. People think that I was crazy. Lo and behold I got a good job a month after I defended my MSc Project in 2006. I finished NYSC in 2001.

My Qualification:
HND Statistics (Upper Credit-3.3/4.0), PGD Statistics (Distinction-70.2% Weighted Average) in University of Ibadan, PGD Computer Science (Distinction-71.12%Weighted Average) in UNAAB and MSc Statistics (PhD Grade-4.11/5.00 CGPA) in Olabisi Onabanjo University.

I am also professionally qualified for I am a chartered stockbroker (ACS) and currently working in the investment Department of a PFA.

I can tell you that I am very okay now financially and I am far ahead of my contemporaries.

God will help you.

Amen. very impressive. Thank You.
Re: Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed by A1SO: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed by rhydex247(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Good morning to u all. ... Am a potential maths graduate from lautech... with a good cgpa....now I want to learn some statistical package... like SPSS, Eview, mathematics economics and the likes...How can I go about learning that in Lagos.... Please help @ A1SO can I have your email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank To Sack 1000 Workers / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.