Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds (89926 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Just Bought Iphone 6 And The Trumpet Sounds / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eyah 2-0 grin grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by kswainthrillz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Virgin 4 life grin
punkicuttie,i'm not sure yhu still ah V.no disrespect tho.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:
lol, and there is no promise of 72 virgins cheesy do dah tin ASAP
NO, i wont do. The bible says those who endure till the end shall be rewarded... cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
kswainthrillz:
punkicuttie,i'm not sure yhu still ah V.no disrespect tho.

Well, I am.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by bronzegoddess(f): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
NO, i wont do. The bible says those who endure till the end shall be rewarded... cheesy

Ok ooo. U are the real MVP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Emodeee: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I am.

A picture or adonbilivit.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided

I tired ooo angry
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by misspicy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
schumastic:

NAAA MY TANK IS EMPTY AND I DO THAT SO CURB WEB WON'T B FOUND THERE grin wink
gringrin dont worry i will clear the cobwebs just play your part
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ok ooo. U are the real MVP
i knw right wink.. I am hector... Hector means steadfast
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Emodeee:

A picture or adonbilivit.

Hehehe lipsrsealed The internet is not ready for that tongue
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Emodeee: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The internet is ready anytime. U r the one who is not ready.

U r a virgin by mouth except u substantiate ur claim with a picture.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by kswainthrillz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cool for ya..itx ah GOOD thing tho
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by schumastic(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

gringrin dont worry i will clear the cobwebs just play your part

hahaha I was not wrong when I said you should do stand up comedy even if s for a month I swear u il bench bovi
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by AfroKnight: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Virgin 4 life grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You? Me too. grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by misspicy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
schumastic:

hahaha I was not wrong when I said you should do stand up comedy even if s for a month I swear u il bench bovi
thanks grin

just checked your dp....gosh you are so kiss smiley ble
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
will GOD created anoda women coz dat 72virgins for 1 man..or no hell for women
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
will GOD created anoda women coz dat 72virgins for 1 man..or no hell for women..i wonder
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You? Me too. grin

I'm saving myself for you cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

thanks grin

He should contest for Mr NL next year. Him & that demilare guy. Enough with the average looking dudes with yellow eyes that normally take part in Mr NL. You with me? We'll be their "whoop whoop" campaign girls grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
We come with our factory seal
na so we go return after our warranty expire.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by cheeksman: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided

End time question
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by ichommy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by schumastic(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:
thanks grin

thanks n same goes to u but with no gun ooo lol
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by AfroKnight: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm saving myself for you cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
#TeamVirgin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by shumuel(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
That facial look when you have been keeping your virginity till wedding night and the trumpet sounds when it's about that time cheesy

kikik Lol, you'll make Heaven now grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by bronzegoddess(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
i knw right wink.. I am hector... Hector means steadfast

I hope its all round "hectorness", and not just vajeenity "hectorness" wink
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, I Hope you're not In "Anyway" Encouraging Fornication? cry.
No I'm not oooo
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
You've been scammed
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Fearcom(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
No more sensible topic.

End time premonition
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by allanphash7(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol

#Faint
Ramon92:
Trumpet ko, flute ni..
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by kolexy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Virgin 4 life grin

If I hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.