Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) (5353 Views)

Blame Ohanaeze For Violent Agitation In South East, Says Ango Abdullahi / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Babangida70(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Niger bridge is still blocked..... travellers are still stranded.
No going out or coming in.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Babangida70(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
More pics

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by saintikechi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Biafra is shaking the foundation of Nigeria. Freedom is in sight.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by ruffp: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
The commissioner of police in that state should be fired. I don't understand how he permits such illegal gathering and this disruption in the way of life of others.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Street of Onitsha looking like poo, is so underdevelop d worst town in d South West cannot look like dis

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
ruffp:
The commissioner of police in that state should be fired. I don't understand how he permits such illegal gathering and this disruption in the way of life of others.
that's why all the Igbo states is filled up with Hausa commissioners but you will never see any igboman as cp in the noth your plans has been revealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is Onitsha Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:
Street of Onitsha looking like poo, is so underdevelop d worst town in d South West cannot look like dis
Probably southwest in western Europe not the one I know in Nigeria

Below is Onitsha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by sigain: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
majority of
them are the unemployed jobless IBOs waiting for the N5000 unemploy allowance from President Bihari. make una no worry we know b4 say na una go first come out

1 Like

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by captainflash(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jobless set of people, see how ur town is worst than a typical village head quarter, yet u keep on fighting for s.tupid things, olodozzz

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Spicygal: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
saintikechi:

Really? The foundation of Nigeria?

Very funny. More like the foundation of the east.

I think Buhari is doing to the East what GEJ did to the north, allowing them to cripple their economy by themselves. Who are 80% of those affected by shutting the bridge?

If Biafra believes that they is the one upholding Nigeria, the best way to deal with Nigeria is to pull out. Move back massively to the land you call Biafra then you may be taken serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by tobtap: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
cool
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Jobless set of people, see how ur town is worst than a typical village head quarter, yet u keep on fighting for s.tupid things, olodozzz
Employer below is Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Horus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by omalistic(f): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:

You obviously don't travel alot. Even some parts of Lagos looks worse than this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by DaGC(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:

I beg to differ
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by fagbalex(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
saintikechi:

Stop deceiving yourself, you're shaking your people and your economy why we are here moving and going fine like nothing is happening
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Omololu007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Spicygal:

I think Buhari is doing to the East what GEJ did to the north, allowing them to cripple their economy by themselves. Who are 80% of those affected by shutting the bridge?
you have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by lionness(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
I must be seeing things! Wait Oh! I thought the Igbos are the owner of all the mansions in Lagos. Where are the Skycrappers in the heart of Ibo Land cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by basilo101: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:
Lol, U mean these pics of Southwest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
na wa o and i want to travel thru thr tomorrow
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by basilo101: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
lionness:

I must be seeing things! Wait Oh! I thought the Igbos are the owner of all the mansions in Lagos. Where are the Skycrappers in the heart of Ibo Land cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, Oshogbo mud house and rusted roof dwellers own the mansions. ODE, see the difference and know which ppl can build mansion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Anthonyoz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
ruffp:
oyibo illegal gathering ni how many time have police arrested your yoruba pastor for gathering or dont you know that your const grants freedom of association,expression and speach

go back to school and dont forget to thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by jimi4us: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
I like the heat that is going on in Nigeria. Biafra we want. We need to start sending this pictures to CNN BBC fox news , aljazera. Etc . nice pic OP. The zoo must fall

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by fr3do(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Spicygal:

Really? The foundation of Nigeria?

Very funny. More like the foundation of the east.

If Biafra believes that they is the one upholding Nigeria, the best way to deal with Nigeria is to pull out. Move back massively to the land you call Biafra then you may be taken serious.

yeye talk!
was there a mass movement of scotts back to Scotland during their referendum?
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
basilo101:

No, Oshogbo mud house and rusted roof dwellers own the mansions. ODE, see the difference and know which ppl can build mansion
br
That pix of Osun state, chaii nawa oo, brown roofs all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
chowlade:
You've obviously not been to Onitsha. If you say the city is not well planned I can say yes but underdeveloped? You've never been to Onitsha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Spicygal: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
fr3do:

yeye talk!
was there a mass movement of scotts back to Scotland during their referendum?

Am not talking of referendum, am talking of to kickstart and live in Biafra or are they planning to forcefully remain in the zoo?
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2015
foolish smelling yorubaboons
Re: Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) by Leopardd(m): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2015
This picture is one in a million.
See Aregbe on top bus like performing Agbero (@wasiu)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140271_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) / Tinubu Plotting Alliance With Atiku / Oyo Decides 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.