Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (42688 Views)

Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by portals101: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
In the end, Jesus is coming soon.
Give your life to Christ now before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dathommie:

i pity you
when angels go dey carry others enter hellfire.......u na trek u go trek enter am.
amen

Amen.

I go just light my jay for road grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by sleekymag(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

There are methods that can take us faster than light even when we are not moving at all..Like WARP travel...distortion of space time..

It is theoretically possible and is being developed and researched into as we speak..If it becomes possible man can travel to Alpha centauri In 2 weeks..
I remember many years ago when I was in JSS1 in a boarding school. I was sick so I didn't go for evening prep and was sleeping on my bunk. I found myself floating in space and moving at some considerable speed, passing floating rocks and all these planetary bodies. I was scared and woke up. Whilst awake I imagined I was floating in the air rather than on my bunk, and was literally screaming and shouting for help. Some seniors came around and prayed for me (prayer session) as I tried to explain my experience. Till today I still wonder what it meant and if I actually was in space. Really terrifying experience I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Dathommie(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Amen.

I go just light my jay for road grin
undecided[quote author=hahn post=40622451]

Amen.

smh

ur own hellfire eh...

na for satan personal frying pan.

amen
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by hahn(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dathommie:
undecided

Amen. Don't worry, I'll send you some alomo in Allah's hell grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
portals101:
Why must people bring their beliefs into this...

Bro this is a science topic, nobody is here to ruminate over their beliefs... there are thousands of such beliefs..

whether muhammed is coming or jesus or krishna has nothing to do with this thread sir ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sho!!!! I think say na 9 planet we get for universe kwa? Which other ones come be dis?

BTW.....me no be science student ooooo.....
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by deathmen12: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=40587785][b][i] With the emergence of space telescopes into the study of our universe, the picture of the whole setting becomes clearer to us.. But one thing is clear about this universe.

It is random and can never be pin pointed or established a way of manifestation..
When we think we know, we learn something else new that contradicts that which we think we know..

The more we learn, the less we know and the more we realize that there is an infinite supply left to know..

There are many Bizarre phenomenons in the universe that baffles us and goes against our (so called) laws on how things work, it has taught us that the universe as we know has no one way of working..

It is a random crazy result of reacting values.....

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST MYSTERIOUS PLANETS WE HAVE OBSERVED SO FAR IN OUR KNOWN UNIVERSE (Chances of discovering more that are even more mysterious is undeniably certain)

[color=#990000] (1.) TRES 2B[/cwow

Located 750,000 light years away
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Dathommie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Amen. Don't worry, I'll send you some alomo in Allah's hell grin

jst a quick question...
hw many puzsies do u tink you will get wen u go to meet allah..?
do u tink u will get more than osama bin laden?
tanks

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:
Sho!!!! I think say na 9 planet we get for universe kwa? Which other ones come be dis?

No bro, you are talking about the solar system... Besides we have 8main planets and 5 mini planets as catalogued by the international astronomical body.. (Pluto still debated is classified mini-planet)

The universe has more than 200billion galaxies..

we are in the milky way galaxy which is one of the 200billions in the universe.

The milky way galaxy has billions of stars.

And most of these billions of stars has planets orbiting them just like we are orbiting our own star (named Sun)

So sir there is a countless number of planets and stars in the universe, more so than all the grain of sands in the beaches of earth..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
And beyond our universe is the universe called Paradise. Whether you believe in God or not, He is the Alpha and Omega. And if you want proof, gaze into your own reflection in the mirror. We are the evidence of God. In our present state, we can never understand the mysteries of our universe. How can anyone understand how a physically challenged young man here in Nigeria who had surgery and metal caps were inserted in the joints of his legs to enable him to walk, but sometimes with pains. Then when he became born again, he was challenged to go out on the street to preach the good news of the Kingdom of God. When he returned to his house, God told him that He would now do His own side for him. And as slept, he woke up and saw the metal caps by his side on the bed. God removed them and made him to walk well without pains. In my own case, I have daily early morning devotions to praise and worship God between 5:30 am and 6:30 am, and once I forgot and was still sleeping when someone switched on the light and I was alone in the room. It was switched on at the time of my devotional worship. Who did? Well, only the Holy Spirit of God will wake you up to worship Him. So, whoever says there is no God is indeed a FOOL, even if the person has PhD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Psylas(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
portals101:
what is Jesus coming to do? F.uck a virgin like His father?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Psylas(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:

we don't have 9 planet
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by barume: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Orikinla:
And beyond our universe is the universe called Paradise. Whether you believe in God or not, He is the Alpha and Omega. And if you want proof, gaze into your own reflection in the mirror. We are the evidence of God. In our present state, we can never understand the mysteries of our universe. How can anyone understand how a physically challenged young man here in Nigeria who had surgery and metal caps were inserted in the joints of his legs to enable him to walk, but sometimes with pains. Then when he became born again, he was challenged to go out on the street to preach the good news of the Kingdom of God. When he returned to his house, God told him that He would now do His own side for him. And as slept, he woke up and saw the metal caps by his side on the bed. God removed them and made him to walk well without pains. In my own case, I have daily early morning devotions to praise and worship God between 5:30 am and 6:30 am, and once I forgot and was still sleeping when someone switched on the light and I was alone in the room. It was switched on at the time of my devotional worship. Who did? Well, only the Holy Spirit of God will wake you up to worship Him. So, whoever says there is no God is indeed a FOOL, even if the person has PhD.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by amparas(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Johnnydon22 planet man. Keep it up bro
I like the way u break down ur posts
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Psylas:
we don't have 9 planet
How many...?
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by qotaqa: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:

How many...?
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

There are methods that can take us faster than light even when we are not moving at all..Like WARP travel...distortion of space time..

It is theoretically possible and is being developed and researched into as we speak..If it becomes possible man can travel to Alpha centauri In 2 weeks..
they should finish the thing already angry abi them want make I don old before then
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by falseman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

To come back when?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
oloyolo:
they should finish the thing already angry abi them want make I don old before then
With the rate technological advancement is going now, i can promise you that we will see many major scientific break through before our time is done.

I can't promise if we will see the Warp drive but hopefully we might get to see it..
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
falseman:

To come back when?
when your given time is done.. we have many people in the international space station right now, they come back when the time proposed for the mission elapses.. Months ...
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

No bro, you are talking about the solar system... Besides we have 8main planets and 5 mini planets as catalogued by the international astronomical body.. (Pluto still debated is classified mini-planet)

The universe has more than 200billion galaxies..

we are in the milky way galaxy which is one of the 200billions in the universe.

The milky way galaxy has billions of stars.

And most of these billions of stars has planets orbiting them just like we are orbiting our own star (named Sun)

So sir there is a countless number of planets and stars in the universe, more so than all the grain of sands in the beaches of earth..

Sir If I tell you I understand what you just put up there, I'm lying.. I only try to detach meaning from where you wrote the universe has over 200billion galaxies.

Whatis galaxy sef?

That's sounds too strange and so surprising...I mean, "200billions"!! Galaxies And milky way which is just one galaxy has "billions" of stars...imaging I heard that the sun is bigger than earth..if true...having billions of it is something else. Imaging the size of earth, which is even smaller to most planets...having billions. Ah! God is great indeed.

Pls enlighten me the more...
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by whizpa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha this is funny grin... please tell us how life is in the planet..?

Well bro.. Biafrans and yorubas are happy here.. Our water is actually ice cream.. Water is actually our own fuel.. And our president, Daura-yal highness D'hom Irahub and wife Tahsia Irahub, have been touring the solar system.. I hear they are in mars now..
The females are beautiful here.. with four boobs and 3 butt cheeks. And our planets version of Kim Kardashian, still denies she had no surgery to increase her butt. Arsenal (my favorite Legball team)are yet to win the the galaxy league and are currently in 4th. Chelsea are 16th.

Anyway bro, It's all good here. You'll find out the rest when we come to invade earth..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Allahu AKbar. greater than all they compare wih him. these are not just coincidences but the works of the almighty
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:

Sir If I tell you I understand what you just put up there, I'm lying.. I only try to detach meaning from where you wrote the universe has over 200billion galaxies.

Whatis galaxy sef?

That's sounds too strange and so surprising...I mean, "200billions"!! Galaxies And milky way which is just one galaxy has "billions" of stars...imaging I heard that the sun is bigger than earth..if true...having billions of it is something else. Imaging the size of earth, which is even smaller to most planets...having billions. Ah! God is great indeed.

Pls enlighten me the more...

Very well bro... I have many threads on basic astronomy on my profile, i most times wish it reaches more audience to inform people who need the knowledge on how our universe really is.

" A galaxy is a cluster of stars, clouds, dust, planets, dark matters all held
together by the reaching arms of gravity...."

https://www.nairaland.com/2694552/galaxies This is my thread about galaxy, read it and it will teach you basic things about galaxies with pictures too.. You will enjoy it cus i made it to be as fundamental as possible ... Be good sir..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
The simplistic writing style is very understandable to me...thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Very well bro... I have many threads on basic astronomy on my profile, i most times wish it reaches more audience to inform people who need the knowledge on how our universe really is.

" A galaxy is a cluster of stars, clouds, dust, planets, dark matters all held
together by the reaching arms of gravity...."

https://www.nairaland.com/2694552/galaxies This is my thread about galaxy, read it and it will teach you basic things about galaxies with pictures too.. You will enjoy it cus i made it to be as fundamental as possible ... Be good sir..

Wow! Tanks sir

Ur signature tho......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
whizpa:

Well bro.. Biafrans and yorubas are happy here.. Our water is actually ice cream.. Water is actually our own fuel.. And our president, Daura-yal highness D'hom Irahub and wife Tahsia Irahub, have been touring the solar system.. I hear they are in mars now..
The females are beautiful here.. with four boobs and 3 butt cheeks. And our planets version of Kim Kardashian, still denies she had no surgery to increase her butt. Arsenal (my favorite Legball team)are yet to win the the galaxy league and are currently in 4th. Chelsea are 16th.

Anyway bro, It's all good here. You'll find out the rest when we come to invade earth..

grin grin and the weed there is oshogbo+10
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:

Wow! Tanks sir

Ur signature tho......
Hahahahaha whats up with my signature bro. ?
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Toosure70: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
God is great!
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by whizpa(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

grin grin and the weed there is oshogbo+10

You garrit!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
whizpa:

You garrit!!!! grin grin grin

Please some for us when ever you visit earth.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Warehouse Robot Collapsed After Working For 20 Hours Straight (Pics, Vid) / Whale Found In Ikuru Town's Beach, Rivers State (Photos) / FG To Generate Electricity From Uranium: Facts About Uranium You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.