Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Meanwhile In Iraq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meanwhile In Iraq (1539 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed While In Training In Iraq / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos / We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanwhile In Iraq by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2006
Because they lied
Hundreds of thousands have died
And we are still counting
As the bereaved are still mourning.

Re: Meanwhile In Iraq by Odeku(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2006
Interesting I was just asking a fellow why people not asking Bush to be tried for war crimes? close to Million people have lost their lives, and yet the war is still on. Gog bless all the deceased.
Re: Meanwhile In Iraq by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
Odeku:

Interesting I was just asking a fellow why people not asking Bush to be tried for war crimes? close to Million people have lost their lives, and yet the war is still on. Gog bless all the deceased.

Odeku,
you are right.

The invasion of Iraq and the catastrophe of the war in Iraq is worse than 9/11.
Re: Meanwhile In Iraq by jcross22: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
bush never meant it to that extent but along the line another thing came up and secondly if bush did not make that move usa will face another bombshell that stands intimidation . i think if there was no sept. 11 attacked they would be no iraq invasion.

(1) (Reply)

Student Fraudsters! / Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted. / How Governor Otunba Gbenga Daniel's Pressman Was Almost Assasinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.