Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting (25205 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by PHATE007(f): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2015
amtaken:
Dear Mr. Know-it-all, Please take note that the word "English" should always start with a capital letter.

Thanks.
my dear, its supposed to be minister of TOURISM nd nt mininster of tourist.. Dats what I was correcting and not if in capital letter or not
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by coesheya(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2015
To fly out to which Country today?
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
minister of tourism
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by ubah84(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2015
thank God our president is back. but d president of biafroud is still missing
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by Freeman50(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Believe you are back with the solution to the problems facing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
PureWays:
Welcome Mr President..

I know these are hard times for you, I pray you overcome all the problems and come out stronger and better..

Nigeria will be great again.

This right here, is why Nigeria cannot have head. Hard times for who?!! Has PMB ever queued for fuel? Has PMB ever slept without light? Has PMB's salary ever been paid late?

If the president who flies around in private jets and is waited on hand and foot has it hard, what about the other 100 million Nigerians living below the poverty line?!!

Guys like this are the type to carry knife and go and fight for politicians. I heard this same type of retarded comment during the TB Joshua debacle and was equally amazed
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by PureWays(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
og2711:

This right here, is why Nigeria cannot have head. Hard times for who?!! Has PMB ever queued for fuel? Has PMB ever slept without light? Has PMB's salary ever been paid late?

If the president who flies around in private jets and is waited on hand and foot has it hard, what about the other 100 million Nigerians living below the poverty line?!!

Guys like this are the type to carry knife and go and fight for politicians. I heard this same type of retarded comment during the TB Joshua debacle and was equally amazed
Go and read and know the real cause of Fuel scarcity Bro..
It's the President responsibility to desolve the heat though, it's not a problem caused by the President, it's a problem he faces..
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by obyson: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
I want to ask , how many Presidents had visited Nigeria since you assumed office Mr President? think twice
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by amtaken(f): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
I know. I agree you were right about the correction you made on the OP's write-up. I ended up adding my own correction to yours.
PHATE007:
my dear, its supposed to be minister of TOURISM nd nt mininster of tourist.. Dats what I was correcting and not if in capital letter or not
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by PHATE007(f): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
amtaken:
I know. I agree you were right about the correction you made on the OP's write-up. I ended up adding my own correction to yours.
cool..
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by lanre77(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
it takes a literate to understand the importance of these trip,if he ni attend those crucial summit such as the commonwealth,u all still open your mouth and wail
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by Famsey: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
eleojo23:
President Buhari will be visiting Nigeria for a few days after which he will proceed to South Africa.

Baba met an empty treasury but has embarked on 14 foreign trips within 6 months from the same treasury.
Who said Baba's body language has lost its power to do wonders?

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by somez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by drnoel: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
lionness:

[s]Ibos and hate. Enjoy your blood pressure! Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
No nation ever fights terrorism alone. You need global concerted efforts to kick its as$. Even America despite been hit on 9/11 didnt invade Afghanistan on its own...it built allies. And besides, Baba needs to get a major power besides just America to take interest in our oil and other resources. We need Europe and major economical actors to see that the super-corrupt GEJ has been shamed out of Aso Rock.[/s]
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting by Bobnaira: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
end-time President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.