Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

MI Abaga Give His Top Ten Reasons Vic O Is The Greatest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Give His Top Ten Reasons Vic O Is The Greatest (683 Views)

'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Give His Top Ten Reasons Vic O Is The Greatest by DJBIGGY(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
MI Abaga who always proclaims himself as the greatest rapper in Nigeria, and Africa has just endorse popular controversial rapper Vic O as the greatest.

After Vic released his 'Hello' cover of Adele's song, lots of celebrities have started seeing the positive side of Vic O's work. Asides from Don Jazzy, MI has joined the queue.

He used twitter to express his thought on why he thinks Vic O is the greatest... Read below and ponder upon it;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/mi-abaga-give-his-top-ten-reasons-vic-o.html

Re: MI Abaga Give His Top Ten Reasons Vic O Is The Greatest by cosmic22(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vic o
you put d o in wacko

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage / Yemi Alade Launches Mobile App / Dr Sid & Lilian Esoro Franklin Pen Ambassadorial Deal With House Of Lunettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.