Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wickedness She Was Beaten By Her Bf.. Mother Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness She Was Beaten By Her Bf.. Mother Says (644 Views)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness She Was Beaten By Her Bf.. Mother Says by finalboss(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
THIS PIECE OF SHIT DID THIS TO MY
DAUGHTER YESTERDAY! THIS BASTARD HAS
BEEN VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSING
HER FOR MONTHS! MY DAUGHTER WAS SO
AFRAID SHE COULDNT TELL ME OR ANYONE
ELSE! HIS NAME IS WAYNE COWINGS AKA
CASUILE KING HE LIVED IN MY DAUGHTERS
HOME DOING UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO HER
FOR 5 MONTHS. IM PAST LIVID AND HAVE
REALLY HORRIBLE THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW.
PLEASE PRAY FOR HER TO BE STRONG AND
PUSH THROUGH THIS.
PASS THIS POST ON AND LET THIS GO VIRAL
HE IS TRYING TO START A SINGING CAREER
AND HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE UNDER THE
NAME CASUILE KING LOOK HIM UP!!! I AM
GOING TO PUBLICLY SHAME HIM FOR WHAT
HE HAS DONE TO MY DAUGHTER!!! THE
POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW.
HOPE THEY FIND HIM QUICKLY. HE IS
ORIGINALLY FROM STOCKTON CALIFORNIA
32YRS OLD.

Re: Wickedness She Was Beaten By Her Bf.. Mother Says by chocolateme(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm..
That Buffon displayed here, is he the guy that beat her blue and black like this?
And that excuse of a man still had the liver to chat about it.
May million fleas infect his scrotum and may his hands grow too short to reach and scratch it.
Female molestation.. Nne ndo oo?

(1) (Reply)

Three Konga Staff Members Arraigned To Court Over N9.6m Phone Theft / I Do Not Enjoy Having A Baby For Boko Haram Militant – Rape Victim Laments / Tension As Residents Clash With Members Of Strange Sect In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.