Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk (7974 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by GUZIO: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:
[size=28pt]So when I shout the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. I am legally telling you the truth

Her husband should make video denource Biafra. Am affrim that there is 2 countries, western Nigeria and Nigeria. And that there is 2 head of state.. Emperor ademusiwaa and Buhari.

He also have to renource his membership of ipob.. And offer apology to Nigeria.
Bastardized bastard

.[/size]
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by chesterlee(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:

Young man. I am the head of state/ emperor of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. So I have power to help. This said youngman.

But if he fail to do what I have said. My hands are tight.

I have power to order for the arrest of tinubu, the apc leader inside western Nigeria. I just don't abuse power, that why I live everything to the police and the court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
igwechaloner:
NWANYI OMA IT IS WELL. HE WILL BE OUT SOON AND BIAFRA EMERGE.
Jobless Ipob youth cowards you cannot fight 4 ur country. Thinking mere peaceful protest will do that?

where r biafran army?
biafran airforce?
e.t.c
Bloody cowards
inspite of d hatred u have created 4 ur igbo people in South south, South West, North and outside d country u r using nairaland a yoruba media to spill nonsense..

Shame on yanmirins

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by M4gunners: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:

Young man. I am the head of state/ emperor of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. So I have power to help. This said youngman.

I have power to order for the arrest of tinubu, the apc leader inside western Nigeria. I just don't abuse power, that why I live everything to the police and the court.
Good to know that. Oya tell your fellow leader to stop abusing power na!
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:

....kikikikikikikikiki... grin cheesy cheesy
I ran out of hahahahahahahs undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=40600080][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
This Ade-warefa is a handful oooooooo cheesy
See Baba face naaa grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by SeunPlus(f): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
kingzizzy:

So your terrorist Government if Nigeria has now stepped up its game to arresting and torturing people for talking?
Hypocrisy is when you molest people who speak against Biafra but yourselves insult Nigeria and its president.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by chesterlee(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
This Ade-warefa is a handful oooooooo cheesy
See Baba face naaa grin

Hahahaha....

I dey tell U.....Baba dey confused sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by akinyeleaa: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Now, he has ulcer, but when he was threatening up and down, u guys didn't caution him. Exactly my problem with these people, today u make mouth like u are all in all( wanting to show bravery), but when u are engaged, u turn around and start crying genocide and intimidation or that some people hate you when you have not done a critical assessment of yourself.

If you are gonna quote me, use ur head, biko

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by stinggy(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:

Musiwa nor go kee person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Mrbigman1(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
SeunPlus:
So it's now that you know that your albino monkey of a husband has ulcer. Why didn't you advise him when he was running his mouth like tap water.

A look at your picture makes me wanna cry.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by eagleeye2: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
SeunPlus:
So it's now that you know that your albino monkey of a husband has ulcer. Why didn't you advise him when he was running his mouth like tap water.

Out of curiosity, I checked your profile. Believe me, a monkey is far better than what I saw.
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by RapLawd(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
SeunPlus:

As you worwor reach still even common sense you no get!!!
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Prymestrr(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeunPlus:
U talk like a halfwit
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by Duru1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeunPlus:

The wife of controversial Radio Biafra director Nnamdi Kanu has expressed concern over the prolonged detention of her husband, who she says "is a prisoner of conscience". Uchechi Okwu-Kanu told IBTimesUK she fears for her husband's well-being and alleged he is being tortured by the Nigerian state security service (DSS).
Okwu-Kanu said she had been able to speak with Kanu only once since he was arrested by the DSS as he travelled to Nigeria from London in October. She warned her husband's health is worsening as he is no longer able to take medicine for "his life-threatening ulcer".

Kanu is the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). IPOB and other pro-Biafran groups call for the independence of territories that constituted the Biafran Republic, established in 1967 and reannexed to Nigeria in 1970, following a civil war that claimed between one and three million lives. The Radio Biafra director was apprehended on charges of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to an unlawful society. He pleaded not guilty.
Okwu-Kanu defended her husband's struggle for independence and argued pro-Biafrans have the right to self-determination. She also urged the Nigerian government to release her husband and engage in dialogue rather than arresting people "who agitate for freedom".
Kanu was due to appear in court on 1 December but his lawyer Vincent Obetta said the hearing had been postponed as the judge's father had died and could not attend. Obetta and Kanu's sister, Princess Chinwe Kanu, also expressed concern over what they described as Kanu's "deteriorating health" after seeing him in court on 23 November.
IBTimes UK has contacted the DSS for a statement on allegations of torture but has not received a comment at the time of publishing.

Government's position on pro-Biafran movement
The Nigerian government told IBTimesUK that it does not consider the separatist movement a threat to the current leadership and defined pro-Biafrans as an "insignificant number of frustrated people who are not a threat to the existence of Nigeria".
Army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman told IBTimesUK: "The message to the Biafrans is clear: The army and police might use the Rules of Engagementon security operations to the fullest depending on the circumstances."
Amnesty International said in an exclusive report by IBTimesUK there was "credible evidence that pro-Biafran separatists in Nigeria are targeted by police". However, the police denied these claims, arguing that pro-Biafrans hold violent rallies that disrupt peace.
Oleehkukyu Ali, a public relations officer for the police in Anambra state, told IBTimes UK the police have nothing against pro-Biafran groups as long as they behave in a peaceful way.
He said: "Our country provides freedom of association, speech and movement. But groups have to behave peacefully. Police in Anambra are operating a very open policy and leaders of groups should engage with us and let us know what they are doing so we are aware of protests."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nnamdi-kanu-wife-speaks-my-husband-prisoner-conscience-1531375

Per the bolded, statements such as that tell volume about the zoo called Nigeria. Who gives a ratass about the leadership of the zoo? If the pro-Biafrans are what these knuckleheads termed to be, why arresting their leader in Nnamdu Kanu?

The belligerent statements such as the one accredited to Colonel Sani Usman are the kinds that lead people to pick up arms instead of peaceful approach.
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by rhymaster: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
The man says he would rather die than live and made his decision. His decision is the reason why he is in the gulag now, not anyone's fault.
Re: PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk by chesterlee(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:
[size=8pt][/size]

You show me Obasanjo. I have power to order for the arrest of Obasanjo inside western Nigeria.

Obasanjo did not go to school much. He was crossing international line because he lack exposure. You can see that Obasanjo is not a yorubaman.. That why they weretesting him to cconfirm, if he is from western Nigeria.

Obvious he is not from western Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments / Tribunal Commences Hearing On Atiku’s, Other Petitions Against Buhari, APC / 2023: Kalu Urges INEC To Conduct All Polls In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.