Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! (883 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by Palmwinetapper: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen turned rapper broke the internet. Watch below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhQoBhwJIs
Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by Cholls(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother what can i say?. Good night
Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by Palmwinetapper: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cholls:
My brother what can i say?. Good night
why talk?
Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by Palmwinetapper: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by armadeo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015

Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by Palmwinetapper: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
armadeo:

come and lick my assholee
Re: Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet!!!!! Naija Style! by armadeo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I will lick my assholee

In Greek mythology, Narcissus (/nɑrˈsɪsəs/; Greek: Νάρκισσος, Narkissos) was a hunter from Thespiae in Boeotia who was known for his beauty. He was the son of the river god Cephissus and nymph Liriope.[1] He was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. Nemesis noticed this behavior and attracted Narcissus to a pool, where he saw his own reflection in the water and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus drowned. Narcissus is the origin of the term narcissism, a fixation with oneself and one's physical appearance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Has Done Herself A Great Favour / Flavour, AY, Timi Dakolo, Akpororo & More At All Star Football Match (photos) / Former Queen Of Aso Florence Esu's Expensive Birthday Bash -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.