Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (43259 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by obasiken: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Is roughsex the same tin as rape ? i dont understand d difference any more after reading this post.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by naturalwaves: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
You are a foool for going to date a supposed 27 year old man at 17. I am sure the girl in question wasn't even disvirgined by that man. What did you think he wanted from you before? Marriage? You went to his house, his friend was there, he definately took you to the room, you followed him like mumu. Did he tear your clothes? The writer of that message is an eediot and whoever calls this a rape is a co-eediot. Useless girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by farem: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
adesegun121:
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html

When the Bible says you should be born again, una think say na moinmoin.

There are enough woes for those who refuse that gracious call. But unfortunately those in Christ are envious of the Satan's slaves.

To you, I will never agree these were rapes. You didn't cite a single instance that he kidnapped you. You were/are just an unfortunate slave to sin/sex.

Before anyone becomes offended by this, hear it from the Source;

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by iPopAlomo(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
For the love of God almighty... that wasn't rape... call it anything you want to call it... but not rape... EoD!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
At that age
Anyone could fall
Even some older fall for more cheaper flows
I will kill any man who takes advantage of my child's innocence
Seriously when I look back, I must have been so lucky cos obviously I could have fallen too

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by plaetton: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
BrianRoss:
rape is becoming too common in nigeria embarassed
Rape is not becoming too common in Nigeria.
It is too common in Nigeria.
It is just the social media that is now bringing it into public consciousness.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by kennycalls(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Rape is rampant in Nigeria coz the justice system is so wrong! no scape goat its really pathetic

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by onyowo(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Eiya sorry dear, all thanks to ur room mates ohhh, that nigga would have ruined ur future completely...#End time story#
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by enigma2007(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Rape is not becoming too common in Nigeria.
It is too common in Nigeria.
It is just the social media that is now bringing it into public consciousness.

God bless you!
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by PHATE007(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2015
I feel her pain...... it is well with u dear

But y is rape common? If u badly need sex y not just patronize one of dis brothel? (Not dat am in support of the brothel business) its better to patronize a brothel than make her girl live in fear for the rest of her life.....

May God help us see d Light...

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
this is not rape but stupidity, i blame the girls and her parents. imagine at 17 he didnt disvirgin u and ur puci don wide. fished brain fool

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by lordyugo: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Before u criticize her ,why not try and understand the concept of stockholm syndrome, the brain is really complex. Its jus like women in abusive relationship,due to fear there brain makes them believe its d right thing
rape or beat my sister,I swear hellfire wont even be safe for u

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Reeebirth(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Rape every now and then, this is becoming so alarming.... But truth be told i think both of them have fault not the guy alone even the gal too f up small....
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by MrAboki: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
24lolade:
angry

What I don't understand is why you have to go back everything he abuses you.

Being young doesn't mean you should be foolish

That's what I think oo

I am glad you said you don't know.

Its psychological. Never underestimate mind control. Its worse than chains.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Jonwesley(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
How do you describe this as rape? You even became a foster mother to his son, picking him and dropping him at home. For crying out loud, you literally accepted to be his wife doing all those, and he followed you to the university. Maybe sugarbelly unfamed write up reportedly meant to discredit the Audu!s has suddenly woken up teenagers experiences, an inertia kind of thing. The tendency for a body to remain at rest or to stop when something has began to move. And so every teenager now finds her dis-virginity experience as rape. Rape ko, Rake ni!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by sage2(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish cos this ain't rape.

What is it? A man taking advantage of a naïve teenager and you are here calling her story rubbish? For me, if such a teenager dare make pass at me, I will tongue lash her and report her to her parents. That's is why these small girls in my area think I am hash. I make it clear to them that I am their senior by dating a lady that is way of out their league.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by iPopAlomo(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
sage2:

What is it? A man taking advantage of a naïve teenager and you are here calling her story rubbish? For me, if such a teenager dare make pass at me, I will tongue lash her and report her to her parents. That's is why these small girls in my area think I am hash. I make it clear to them that I am their senior by dating a lady that is way of out their league.

Mr. 'HASH'... please define rape...

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Rubbish!!!! Crap!!!!!!!

This is what I called a show of shame; sadly being displayed by these 21st century cretins called ladies. Bunch of low lifers.

They are gradually turning our beautiful world in Africa to the worthless world of western world where your breath, food, private life and personal hygiene are governed by few idiots called MPs or Senators; politicians who are now at their 60-70s with no life left in them.

The western world where a wife who said No to sex advance from her husband would call police on her husband on accusation of rape simply cos the husband went ahead to have sex with her but the same woman ll jumped and enjoyed sex with the same man on the basis of conjugal right by forcing herself on her husband dick when the husband claimed he was tired after his daily work. What a world!!!

I have my wife who usually cajoled, teased me and even forced her way to have sex with me when i claimed that i was tired after work. I knew she needed it so bad for her to have asked and force her way through. That's why she is my wife but reverse is the case here in western world where husbands are sent to prisons while wives are not seen as rapists after forcing themselves on their partners or husbands. I usually allowed my wife to have her way cos i wanted her to satisfy her Konjo, does that mean my wife raped me? To me, no.

I have lost counts of how many times my ex girlfriends had jumped on my dickk back in the days in secondary and tertiary institution to ride it until they were satisfied while still claiming i am tired as result of school assignments. Does that mean they raped me.....

All these idiots now coming out to seek public sympathy by claiming to be have been raped by their exs need to be locked up like animals they are. Twitter platform has now turned to where people who had enjoy round of sex with their ex in the past confess their past sexcapades to gain or attract followers.

I now believe that common sense is not common at all. How can someone believe these idiots in the first place if you tgat person has something upstair; brain. Who goes to their rapists over and over again to have more rounds? The same idiots kept going back to their rapists to have more rounds, who is deceiving who here?who does that for God sake?

Ladies, could you pls allow real ladies with real rape experience come out here to relate their horrible experiences with us so as to encourage and enable our young girls and daughters to know how to avoid being victims of this barbaric act.

Rapists are monsters and when you have an encounter with one in your lifetime, nobody will tell you before you take to your heels.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by rallymento(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Most guys will lambaste her because they are good at forcefully having carnal knowledge with ladies... Worse of it all is when they realize that the lady in question is vulnerable to them, they tend to use her like a piece of shit..

One thing I know for sure is that Karma is a real....
If your sisters don't experience this same level of wickedness you have done to any lady that you maltreated as a result of her vulnerability to you..., your daughters will not escape it...

Always be sure that se.x is borne out of mutual agreement and treat her nice even though you know she is crazily in love or lust with you.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Prymestrr(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Tellmestory:
End time
New week new moniker i see. Better stop this nonsense and change ur miserable life 4 good. Go get a job as a bloody dish washer or something b4 u starve from lack of #200 airtime.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by deathmen12: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
adesegun121:
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html

M
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Moral Lessons:

Parents shud cultivate the habit of relating well with their kids. Most of these things happen for long , and they keep it to themselves for fear of castigation.

Building a family is not just about having kids and dumping them out there for education.
Parents shudd be the number 1 friends to their kids, this will help the kids confide well and seek proper advice or legal actions to take in casses like this.

This story is just like the inverted proverb,
' Once bitten, twice bold!'

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Rape is a one time thing, if you go back for second helpings, it is no longer rape but consensual .ex.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
emma9990:
Nairalanders...........
Deniyari:
Seun what re You guys doing concerning this scammers?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by CravingChic: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Mstchww!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by yemosticadam(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
IS THIS RAPE? HE KIPS F***KING U ALL D TIME N U KIP ENTERING HIS CAR HOME EVERYDAY. PERSON PUSH U ENTER D CAR? ........... ENDTIME F***KING, NOT RAPE. THANK U!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
I talk am....only low self esteem will make a girl keep going back to a man that abuses her physically, emotionally, verbally and sexually. Its not love at all!

Parents need to help their children develop self esteem and confidence so they won't settle for less. Fathers especially need to help their daughters see how a man ought to treat a woman so they won't fall for the first animal to say; 'hey beautiful'.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
As much as i'm against the rape of a thing,her going back to meet the guy doesn't in anyway count as rape.Op,i'm sorry I had no goosebumps concerning the so called 'rape story'.The goosebumps came cos of her stupiidity.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by ajoo17(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
When you decided to have a boyfriend at age 17, u didn't see anything wrong in that, when u supposed to be busy with your studies. Now it backfired & u re claiming rape. From every indication this is not rape. U called for it & He gave it to you nicely. By the way at that age, we're a virgin. U did say that one, meaning u don dey chop am b4. Sorry this is not rape.
I can understand that of sugarbelly because he said he video taped of d scene & d fear of leaking d tape is what made her keep going back.
In your own case, what made u keep going back. U were enjoying it, doing big girl on campus, posing to your mates that u have boyfriends that comes to pick u probably with a driver at that tender age when u shd be ashamed of having a boyfriend.
Pls, this is not a rape but a result of being a wayward, useless & spoilt. At that age, your utmost concern shd be your studies & not boyfriend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / Two Innocent Ladies Got Raped By Yoruba Clowns (18+ Video) / Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.