Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (43277 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by iPopAlomo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
ajoo17:
When you decided to have a boyfriend at age 17, u didn't see anything wrong in that, when u supposed to be busy with your studies. Now it backfired & u re claiming rape. From every indication this is not rape. U called for it & He gave it to you nicely. By the way at that age, we're a virgin. U did say that one, meaning u don dey chop am b4. Sorry this is not rape.
I can understand that of sugarbelly because he said he video taped of d scene & d fear of leaking d tape is what made her keep going back.
In your own case, what made u keep going back. U were enjoying it, doing big girl on campus, posing to your mates that u have boyfriends that comes to pick u probably with a driver at that tender age when u shd be ashamed of having a boyfriend.
Pls, this is not a rape but a result of being a wayward, useless & spoilt. At that age, your utmost concern shd be your studies & not boyfriend.

Bros... there was no videotape...
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Ajinoride(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
queennexter:
So touching!!!

But I seriously wonder how one can be so foolish,its a thing you could have him reported or threatened

Gone are the days when love is blind...
it is pschological. u only see yourself as a good for nothing specie. it is called low self esteem. usually borne out of poor parenting.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by queennexter: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ajinoride:

it is pschological. u only see yourself as a good for nothing specie. it is called low self esteem. usually borne out of poor parenting.
Guess so
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by AfroKnight: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
This may be fiction for all we know.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by initiate: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now we know why some girls take so many selfies!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Lomesto(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same
she suppose to cover her face and started crying that her life has been ruinned,I have never seen a fool like this in my life. And she started giving a silly story about herself as if it's sound normal to hear and she call it love mtchew..................#Story for the gods#
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by initiate: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfroKnight:
This may fiction for all we know.

indeed it is
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by eltemur1: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same
u nailed d point bro..
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
All this doesnt sound like rape to me
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by BodyKiss(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
How can anyone describe this as rape??

Rape is when someone has sex with you without consent.

It seems some women are now calling past actions they regret rape. As teenagers, they fell for older men and became infatuated, that is a cross they have to bear.

All these men are guilty of is that they are dickheadds and manipulators.

You need to school yourself more on the issue of rape. Rape is not only when you trail someone and forcefully have sex with them. Husband can rap their wife if you don't know.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by BodyKiss(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
wagazala:
She could have reported the incident after the first rape. Why seek attention now?

Are you brain dead? How can anonymous person seek attention? People like you are the reason why rape victims doesn't speak up.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by BodyKiss(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
170chuks:
don't understand how people define rape these days..from what I read..you enjoyed the whole stuff...cos I don't see any reason why you always go back after raping you..

Seeing you're a kid, I have no comment for you. It'd do you much better to invest some time and look up some rape cases. Rape is not only when you do ma bulu tupu.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Donjowebs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
Bros! you know nothing!

the women are the one to be blame! whats with a girl of 17 going out with 27 or 30? you know why! money.

most RAPE STORY you here is either the guy break up with girl and the girl want a revenge and therefore cooked a rape story.

rape just don't happen like that.

Bros, if this young girl/lady was your sister what will you do and as a guy would you abuse a young lady just because you can?
Even if she is there for the "taking", can't you be in a position to correct her and put her in the right path? I am asking your conscience..
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Donjowebs:

Bros, if this young girl/lady was your sister what will you do and as a guy would you abuse a young lady just because you can?
Even if she is there for the "taking", can't you be in a position to correct her and put her in the right path? I am asking your conscience..
if it was my sister she most have seen some signs and stupidly ignore it and so therefore she is to be blame for it.

as a guy! undecided

have you ever abuse a young lady! I don't see any reasonable logic on this question.

now is the time to stop using CONSCIENCE and start reason with ya brain.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by BodyKiss(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
farem:

When the Bible says you should be born again, una think say na moinmoin.

There are enough woes for those who refuse that gracious call. But unfortunately those in Christ are envious of the Satan's slaves.

To you, I will never agree these were rapes. You didn't cite a single instance that he kidnapped you. You were/are just an unfortunate slave to sin/sex.

Before anyone becomes offended by this, hear it from the Source;

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

How hypocriticle? Quoting from same bible that supports rape.

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by wagazala: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
BodyKiss:

Are you brain dead? How can anonymous person seek attention? People like you are the reason why rape victims doesn't speak up.

No people like me are not the reason they dont speak up. e-diots like you who hurl abuses without reasoning are actually the reason why many people come out years after they have been abused when they should have spoken out earlier and had the perpetrators behind bars. Now some animals are roaming the streets when they should have been put away just because our girls decide to keep quiet.

The lady in question, sugabelly and all other victims should have reported the rape cases immediately. Hard as it may seem, its the only way this menace can be curbed. I see no point speaking out many years after when the case including all evidences can no longer be trusted. My question is, it was rape then and it is still rape now...why come out now?
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
As much as I want to pity this girl, my own experience makes me think otherwise. She was in an abusive relationship in which she was not happy yet she stayed there because of one stupid love when there must have been one guy dying to date her and treat her nice. She may have even been abusing other guys that tried to date her or even use them while another guy treated her like trash.

I remember my ordeal with a similar girl. I decided to get close to this girl simply because she was always complaining of my friend who she was dating that the guy is a chronic womaniser and is always treating her like trash. I have even witnessed a situation whereby the guy was shouting on her, throwing her out of the house and she would come crying to me, saying she hates the guy. My friend would tell me he doesn't even have a single feeling for the girl, that she is stupid and I can have her if I wanted. Unfortunately, I started developing feelings for this girl, asked her out and she said she would leave my friend for me. My friend would laugh at me and say the girl is just using my head I should just bang her and move on. I was forming loverboy until my friend came and banged her in my house while I was around. he didn't force her, cos she didn't even shout at all. Funniest thing is that, I even saw them, but kept quiet. She sent messages to me the following morning begging me and saying she would be done with the guy for good this time. I just told her am done, she should go back to where she was coming from. my friend was right. Some girls are just like crack addicts. You complain that crack is killing you, but you cannot stop taking it. Is it the fault of the crack or that of the crack addict

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Donjowebs(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
if it was my sister she most have seen some signs and stupidly ignore it and so therefore she is to be blame for it.

as a guy! undecided

have you ever abuse a young lady! I don't see any reasonable logic on this question.

now is the time to stop using CONSCIENCE and start reason with ya brain.
Bros, no be quarrel we are just rubbing minds in finding a solution to this increasing menace. Some of these young girls are vulnerable, so we should now take advantage of their vulnerability? That is why I asked you that question.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Donjowebs:

Bros, no be quarrel we are just rubbing minds in finding a solution to this increasing menace. Some of these young girls are vulnerable, so we should now take advantage of their vulnerability? That is why I asked you that question.
the truth is that there is no solution to it, it will keep on getting worse and worse and the only way to reduce it is if she report it INTIME like a day to it and let the WOMEN right investigate it, not that something happens more than a decade and you are here talking it(which I know in this case is not really rape concerning the op story)

and sometimes this things just don't happen like that (I know it do happen but not always) and SOMTIMES! WOMEN do ACCUSE guys falsely just to get back on him, which I'm a living witness to it.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Boring, lame lie from the pit of hell . He tied your mouth indeed and was fcking you anally and vaginally ...if this is even true the fact is you liked it that's why you kept going back for more ,therefore this is no longer rape. As you were not coerced .

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by dapraiz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
eleyi gidi gangrin
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by 50pseamer(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rubbish, how is that rape, someone was sleeping with her continously, both anal and vagina, she didnt tell her patents, even stole their money to give to her so called molester, who does that. Ladies need to be sincere she was enjoying it and deserves no pity.Didnt her mum.advice her against men why not listen to her mother she has known from childhood, she chose a stranger over her parents and now looking for pity.

(uote author=Godmother post=40605019]Hmmm, this is quite a touching story and my heart goes out to her. A lot of rape victims prefer to stay hidden for fear of stigmatization (does that still happen ) Anyways, its good more people are coming out. That's the fastest route to healing in such a situation.[/quote]
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sounds like the plot of 50 shades.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:

At 17 that's rape with or without her consent.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Godmother(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
50pseamer:
Rubbish, how is that rape, someone was sleeping with her continously, both anal and vagina, she didnt tell her patents, even stole their money to give to her so called molester, who does that. Ladies need to be sincere she was enjoying it and deserves no pity.Didnt her mum.advice her against men why not listen to her mother she has known from childhood, she chose a stranger over her parents and now looking for pity.

(uote author=Godmother post=40605019]Hmmm, this is quite a touching story and my heart goes out to her. A lot of rape victims prefer to stay hidden for fear of stigmatization (does that still happen ) Anyways, its good more people are coming out. That's the fastest route to healing in such a situation.

Hmmm, you are a guy so I get that you don't understand. Rape isn't only when someone puts a gun to your head, dearie
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by roysean(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm...lik I don't understand what rape means anymore. I can only call it rape the first time but when he keeps coming to pick u up at lesson and u follow him,that's not rape to me because you know what he was going to do. Am sorry thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.