Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If She Is In ISIS, I Am. A Guy Posted This And Is So Funny- Hilarious Pic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If She Is In ISIS, I Am. A Guy Posted This And Is So Funny- Hilarious Pic (3236 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / Funny Hilarious African Pictures / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If She Is In ISIS, I Am. A Guy Posted This And Is So Funny- Hilarious Pic by AishyWemsy(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2015
A guy used the photo as dp, very funny. They call women after deep pockets gold diggers, what would we call these kind of men that will go after this lady even to IS*S

Re: If She Is In ISIS, I Am. A Guy Posted This And Is So Funny- Hilarious Pic by Junaknoni(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
o.p,take dat!!! . . For posting dis piece of lubbbiiisssshhhhh

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Laugh / Tricky Question! / Oil Jobs In The Niger Delta.(you Need To Act Fast)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.