Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? (486 Views)

Are First-born Children Truly More Intelligent Than Their Siblings? / Poor And Un-intelligent People Should Not Procreate. / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? by alayebamba(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2015
I know of a couple who are unlettered and can barely write their names but their kids are extraordinarily brilliant and damn intelligent. I've also seen an SSCE holder who speaks well and is quite smart.This makes me wonder if really having a University degree automatically qualifies you as being smart and intelligent as most people portray it to be.

Please don't get me wrong as I'm in not in anyway supporting illiteracy.
Re: Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Answer is No
Re: Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? by Confessng: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Nope especially in Nigeria classroom education is overrated, that's why lecturers turn to Tin Gods
Re: Do You Need A University Education To Be Smart And Intelligent? by DebbyChris(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Capital NO

(1) (Reply)

Benue Governor Laments Inability To Fulfill Mother’s Wish / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / Fathers Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.