Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Village Papa And The Elevator - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Village Papa And The Elevator (608 Views)

The Elevator / Stuck In The Elevator / Isoko Man In The Elevator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Papa And The Elevator by osculate(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2009
A man from the village and his boy were visiting a mall in Lagos for the first time. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his father, "Papa wetin be dis?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "My pikin I neva see dis kind tin before for my life o."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.

The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Akpos, go bring your mama come!."
Re: Village Papa And The Elevator by patkelly(f): 8:33pm On May 28, 2009
i don laff tire cool cool
Re: Village Papa And The Elevator by blissieng(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2009
lol

that was funny!
Re: Village Papa And The Elevator by bblacky(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2009
bahahahahahahahhahahahaha, ihahahaha, hmmmmm, ties dey roll down my chick say i de laf, awwww very funny
Re: Village Papa And The Elevator by dani1luv: 3:51pm On May 30, 2009
LMAO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Twitter! / My Experiences As A Psychologist. / Bride Can't Stop Laughing During Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.