Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira (5798 Views)

Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / Buhari Rejects 400 Million Naira Armoured Cars / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by simblor(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2009
I no won believe say na the cook dey steal the money, make we no deceive ourself Nigerian.
If a cook can even lay hold N10m he wud have disappeared since.
So people i want to believe their is something fishy in this matter. He might be used by the Gov. himself.
So pple only God Knows the best.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Lamidiobi1: 6:03pm On May 29, 2009
yoruba thief thief people
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2009
The fact is that OGD was using the cook to siphon money. . . Nothing more!

These politicians will finish Nigeria one day! angry
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by dnex(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2009
There are only 2 people on this thread who have laid suspicion rightly in its place.

This cook is not a thief, he's a murderer. He is a hired food poisoner and an insider for those politicians who want to kill Gbenga Daniel.

It is not possible for this cook to have stolen this money, It's impossible also for Gbenga Daniel to have had him arrested if he was helping the governor stash. The man was caught in the governor's study, but they didn't say he was caught with money. He confessed that it was money he came to steal. My fellow brothers, only and assassin will boldly claim that he's a thief. That chief of state should also be arrested. I'm afraid I may know who is at the top of this operation, and it is the same gang of politicians that killed Funsho Williams in Lagos.

People are bad sha. To have the audacity to operate like this under the nose of the number 1 citizen of the state, plotting his very downfall and ultimately, death.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Lamidiobi1: 6:09pm On May 29, 2009
the cook is yoruba that means he is a thief
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by blacksta(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2009
lamidi the crackhead.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by gyde(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2009
I smell money laundering, all around
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by MaiSuya(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2009
However, from the governor’s office, Okemosan, came a rebuttal that the money found in the accounts was ‘just N13 milliom’. The accounts

In order words, what's the big fuss over such an insignificant amount, one that is apparently too small fro an average Govenor to steal ina day?

God help us.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by hilli666(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2009
Chei! wonders shall never end. What was his whole staff doing when he was carting a $3 Million? I hope you comprehend that the bribery involved in stealing $3 Million is almost %40 of the the sum. Which meant that another $1.2 Million went to paying people in his cabinet, so they can turn a blind eye. Total cost to the Nigerian citizen $4.2Million. No wonder the stupid cook was stealing to. "Nigeria the land of the thieves"
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2009
@Topic,

That was just a Dinner money, ! lipsrsealed compared to what main looters .
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by mccloud224(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2009
Big deal
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by blackspade(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2009
freshmoney:

U sure sey no be Gov Daniel ask the cook make e dey keep the money for am. Make we no dey deceive ourselves.
shocked @ your location. Be aware of the Mexicanos, in that part of town they use "mayates" as target practice. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by nikky5(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2009
I think the guy deserves a national award.we have many of them in power today.But I wonder if he had no accomplice in this matter.more will be revealed if the police are allowed to do their job.This is what PDP is rebranding in nigeria.A party of thieves and focussless leaders.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by redsun(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2009
Nigeria,we hail thee.What does our national anthem mean to us?YEYE.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by oyinda3(f): 9:26pm On May 29, 2009
I doubt the guy would have gotten N400 million and still continued as a cook,

of course he would continue as a cook. In fact, he will stealwork tilll he dies in the post. It's hard to quit being a robber once you start. haven't you been watching nollywood?

but how can 400 million be missing from a governor and he doesn't feel the pinch or know abt it? God bless Nigeria
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by mccloud224(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2009
Na God go save us for this country.If a cook can have access to this amount of cash (in such a careless manner), imagine how much the Gov has looted.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by hackney(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2009
Wait, wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,. . . ,  . . . .
Cook fit lay hands on N400m ?
How much the governor accountant go get?
make we no talk about the governor today i beg una

Una sure say the cook no be fall guy wey go collect blame if alarm blow then oga go sort am later? (as Pdiddy and shyne do for club shooting)
. . . .
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by mccloud224(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2009
lol grin
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Abduljohn(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2009
I beg no dey deceive us with fake story how cook go get up to 400 million 4 account and go still dey do d work of cook.
make them ask dat man wey talk say make them no torture am maybe na him he dey work for.
But let's think how on earth will some1 stole a lot of 400m and the so called governor did not know. Na so he get the money reach?
Na anoda way to distract politics
Democracy na Chop cHop chOp choP CHOP chop one day den go shit everythin
Yoruba talks say "bi iro ba lo nin ogun odun, ojo kan ni oto ma le ba"
ALL OF THEM OLE!
COOK OLE grin
GOV OLE angry
DEP GOV OLE sad
SECRETARY OLE shocked
CLEANER OLE angry
DRIVER OLE grin
Ole is the order of the day in Ogun. Who will safe them shocked sad angry grin
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by mccloud224(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2009
Dat na because 400m na chicken change for govt house.Up Nigeria!!! (most messed up country ever)
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2009
blackspade:

shocked @ your location. Be aware of the Mexicanos, in that part of town they use "mayates" as target practice. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Reason why you find hardly any black folks in Mexico. Imagine even Mexicans are racist
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Theblessed(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2009
How True is this story and if it is, I'm throwing up right now? 

This can not be perhaps, a dream.  Imagine where our Country would be, if every Nigerian citizen with all the rights, connections and access to N400 million as Mr Cook??

Hmmm! Completely on her KNEELS.  This has to stop obviously, this has to stop!!!  I really cry for my country Nigeria, how piteous!
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by fyneguy: 11:16am On May 30, 2009
You ppl no know how much these govs have access to

If the governor of Delta state fit dey give a militant -Tompolo-  N300 million monthly, how much uduaghan dey pocket monthly?;

It's very possible for a cook to amass N400 million in his 2 accounts over time. He might have been saving since Daniel became governor.

If u want to have an idea of how much cash flows in govt circles, go to Sheraton hotel on a friday night and see how other state govt officials meet to share money loaded in Ghana-must-go bags.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by FBS: 4:30pm On May 30, 2009
This cannot be true! whatttt? shocked
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by enziga(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2009
Lol @ advanced confession techniques
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by anwo247: 10:29pm On May 30, 2009
d[size=14pt]e[/size]x/dx   = [size=14pt]e[/size]x

Even after investigation, nothing will still happen.

Some other politicians would love to have a cook that can handle even 2million naira and still loves  and continue with his cooking job.  Very loyal cook.

I do know that a day will come, everyone will be accountable for all his/her deeds. angry
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by reindeer: 10:35pm On May 30, 2009
Pls is there a website where cooks are recruited?

walahi, im prepared to leave medical practice and relocate to ogun state as a cook!
i can make all kinds of dishes,

afterall, i wont be going on strike for more pay if im a doctor working in the governors kitchen!!!!
Up Nigeria, that country is sucha joke!
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by AjaraEwuro: 1:57am On May 31, 2009
These diasporians are so poor, any mention of money in Nigeria sends their adrenalin pumping at top speed, what a sad case.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by spikytang(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2009
Wow!!! I need to change profession and become a cook,
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by BenHundred(m): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2009
That is one smart cook.
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by thayur(m): 3:58am On Jun 01, 2009
whatever u like u can say. we all known that this country is corrupt but if we can still have people like gbenga daniel as governors even though he might be corrupt is doing things to his state so u rumormongers can go to blazes if u are looking for someone to catch u can go to ondo state or oyo, or better yet the south
Re: Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira by Oxone(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2009
And yet there are peeps who can hardly afford a meal.
LYF undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Kidnappers Be Killed / Already Made Business Plan For The Production Of Polythene Shopping Bags (nylon) / Newswatch: Why I Overthrew & Imprisoned BUHARI In 1985 – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.