Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 (3492 Views)

Toyota Seina Bus Registered 1999 Model With Full A/C 750k / Toks 2005 Toyota Seina(2.3m For Sale...08060089258,toks Tundra For Sale 2.4m / Toyota Seina 2005 For 1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2009
"might" be comming soon
coming soon!!

if situation arent averted!!!

very very angry!!

people people people!!! sad
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 28, 2009
The title of this thread compels me to post this excerp from forum rules:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Please ensure that all communications are in accordance with the rules:

Monitor_1
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2009
monitor_1

as u know, i just a member like anybody else!! the fact that u are a moderator just doesnt  endorse the fact that u will be always right!!! yes u are right, there shouldnt be personal attack and so and so!!

This is a forum where we come to read and learn among each other, no body dispute that!!However i think u fail to understand the reality aspect of nairaland where emm like romance section and so, people do come in to narrate the experinces in their relationships or whatever. This is what makes nairaland what it is? and it has been going on for quites a few years with increase in trend with the new memeber

At this age in time, which i know me and u as well arent living in communist state, i think there should be free speech in line with he debated subject, with all fairness as well, and i think in turn would be ensuring the ultimate standard of nl ?

Even in nl people still post their articles, it up to the defendant to refute what has be written about their party 1st,2nd party, watever i think. therefor as long as someone sell product through this medium, i think the customer has the right to state if they are happy about the sellers? i would assume u know that? so long as there is no personal attack !! yes thats how it done in a civilsied buziness world i think, but in a suitation the moderator got an under-cover email from whoever in attempt to stop the customer from speaking out, me think thats wrong? in that way the standard of nl would be undermining by u and the cohort as well

[size=20pt]Therefore i guess like u said, so long as therent no personal attack? the customer i think has the right to state his mind, so in that respect i think i have the right to express my mind as well[/size]

so honourable moderator, am i right?

im not happy with seina
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2009
Wetin Siena do now?

You guys should leave him oo! grin
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2009
therefore i think i have come to conclusion, to tell u moderator em that this thread aint about fight.

its simply exercising my customer' s obligation

hence that what makes viperman and inspired-man so strong , that most are finding tough to compete with i think,

if it wast about the customer' obligations, there wouldnt be no standard here, so i employ people to know that plz

so cheers
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Igwe9(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2009
Hello Ikey, what has siena done to you?I think you guys need to settle in amicable way.
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Kafin(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2009
@ Igwe,
He needed to convert his Honda Accord to LHD. He must have concluded that Siena is not responding fast-enough.

Siena must have gotten tired of all the RHD to LHD conversion requests that kept coming to him with none of them actually becoming a business prospect.
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Igwe9(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2009
Kafin:

@ Igwe,
He needed to convert his Honda Accord to LHD. He must have concluded that Siena is not responding fast-enough.

Siena must have gotten tired of all the RHD to LHD conversion requests that kept coming to him with none of them actually becoming a business prospect.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another 190 yaris sad
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2009
igwe
Hello Ikey, what has siena done to you?I think you guys need to settle in amicable way.

yes im working on that!!

hope so
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2009
190 for where?? this na different case

#1.7 million na big money oooo cool still 190 dey look for yaris hahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

190 nawooo ahha
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2009
kafin

not too sure about that lipsrsealed
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2009
ikeyman00,

I agree with you that freedom of expression and the opportunity of forumites, be them customers or dealers as it concerns this section, to share their experiences is what gives this forum its uniqueness.  Customers and dealers alike are encouraged to continue to share their experiences so that others may learn from them.

As we express those views however, we cannot forget to observer forum rules, excerp of which I posted above. Sir, as long as you don't blatantly break the rules, you are most certainly free to express your views. I hope you settle your misunderstandings with Sienna amicably.

It is very easy as we've seen in many threads for disagreements to get out of hand because of the commercial aspects of this section - we are just attempting to minimize the occurence of such threads.

Monitor_1
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman00(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2009
montor_!

k understood!!

im anticipating peaceful and "unequivocal" resolution from honourable seina
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by bigbumper(f): 12:31pm On May 30, 2009
Sexy Superman kiss

Yes Siena was a crap Moderator Siena bite me but one thing you cannot fault is his integrity as a businessman. I have been in the loop from day one. . . so in case you don't wanna use your supersonic skills to come to some sort of arrangement as to how the keep the line of communication flowing, feel free to link me up, and because us ladies like to keep some secrets, I cannot divulge the information that I was hoping against all hopes that the reason I am on his neck like a rash and hence in the know is so that he will yield to my advances/harassment to become my 12th e-husband embarassed cool

I have had to travel to Leicester more than once, Belgium gosh i have never seen so many handsome men packed into one Country, God is good lipsrsealed and learn to speak Polish and Belgian. . . tongue What we ladies will not do for lust ehn cheesy Who knows sef maybe God was indirectly trying to tell me, it is not Siena whose Audi can only reach a top speed of 200mph, but rather Superman with his mode of transport, whom I should be covetous with and whom I should be pitching my camp with cheesy Who knows whether my search has finally come to a deservedly good end cheesy Maybe it is your lucky day ehn cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by bigbumper(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2009
One more thing, lest I forget, I like your attitude, feel free to express yourself to your hearts content, it is your right, stand your ground and don't let anyone stifle you wink

And frankly IMHO, this thread is not different from that Good/Bad Autodealer list thread created by Elrazur, and I can recall vividly that, that thread did not carry any warning about “personal attacks” at its inception, so rock on Bruv cool
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by ikeyman2: 12:07pm On May 31, 2009
yes big bumper!!!

hahahha me glad u recognise what this is!!!

Yes they banned the great Superman, but what they failed to know is they will never take away my pride as a true soldier, aka Superman still going hah, yes sir, in god we trust

Yes as u know this is a forum belongs to someone yes sir, i aint mad at cha yes sir, only got love for u, however in a suitation u picture referee awarding fake penalities and so on still ** blowing their head off on it, u would expect the FA to know better,however i would assume u 've been long enough in this cyber space to picture how it works here love hahhahh.I would suppose some people even carry naija style de market themselves but it all goood!! long live u !!thats right, i ve seen the type millions times before in naija lipsrsealed Now u tell me where the personal attack is on the thread, we seen jerry springer on tv, u saw a shoe throw at donkey g bush;the station didnt go off the air,we seen them walked out of UN, the station never went off the air, we watched Mike tyson askin the channel in course of interviewing him to switch off from air livvvvvvvvve shocked,we watch them slammed plane on tiwn tower ehuh, but why emmm  lipsrsealed making meal out of nothing; what do u take me for

yes i ve spoken to siena on the phone, so we can only hope the devil will soon set on fire ahhahh, i will keep in touch ah tongue and by the way i wasnt banned for obvious reason but "spin"-reason, ahaha u feel me? so i leave it confidential

god bless naija
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by sultaan(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2009
I have been sitting here from post #1, waiting with my suya sauce for the beef and all I get is this Tofu. grin

Ikeyman00 e be like say you be the kin person wey no go show im fist unless he knows there is someone there to jump inbetween.
Hmnn, , I like that you had to make sure the Mod was online with your first post, and you really want to be sure he'll jump in.

God forbid Mod has been bored, Ikeyman00 go get e-blackeye grin and big_bumper is going to put a matching color on the other eye.SO if we think of what we can be if we press fast foward, you can blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol grin

Ikeyman, if you've been coolheaded enough after all thing time, there is no problem.
Laugh over it all and work towards making it all better.
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2009
seina

still hanging for ur call
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
Punkman cant even spell 'Siena'. Now I understand.
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Nezan(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
ha ha ha ha. im enjoying dis. where oga Siena dey now?
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
ziddy
Punkman cant even spell 'Siena'. Now I understand.

olushi wetin naw

hmmm siena; there u go again undecided
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Igwe9(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ ikeyman,  cheesy
Uwaa wu paw paw mehn! cool
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2009
igwe

na so, either way odichamma !
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2009
Just seen this thread for the first time, so there are 2 options here, Ike.

1) We can stop communicating by phone / email, and use Nairaland to conduct business, and you source the LHD parts for an European Honda Accord yourself. I'll just sit back and wait, and start the teardown once you get the parts here.

2) We can communicate via phone / email, and I can continue the aspect of sourcing the parts on your behalf for the job at hand.

One thing is for sure - I will NOT be blackmailed, and if you feel using Nairaland to lean on me as per the job at hand, then we have a problem - a stalemate.

I will NOT have my integrity questioned in any way, by anybody at all, least of all anyone not directly involved in our transaction, and not in possession of all the facts!

Deltavag Limited has NOT survived in a country of litigation, by taking clients to the cleaners. There are channels in the UK to deal with companies that do NOT deliver the goods - I suggest you use them, if you feel the need to, and I'll respond likewise.

Deltavag Limited is registered with Companies House, United Kingdom, registration number 6693945, so it's not like I'm operating underground, and not paying my taxes, so nothing to hide here. I am fully contactable - by yourself, or the LAW.

Good day!!
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by cassytoons: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2009
@Ikeyman00: Reading thru these threads, all i see is grammar, and for some of us that don't speak much of it would like to see in black and white what exactly Siena did to you, And the guy don give u 3 option, U can even call the Law, lol
Don't know Siena personally but always take my time to read all his threads, believe the guy's got something upstairs,
Abeg Don't give a good Nigerian a bad name
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2009
hmm haa

seina who is black mailin u, haa

ikeyman ?
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2009
@Ikeyman00: Reading thru these threads, all i see is grammar, and for some of us that don't speak much of it would like to see in black and white what exactly Siena did to you,   And the guy don give u 3 option, U can even call the Law, lol
Don't know Siena personally but always take my time to read all his threads, believe the guy's got something upstairs,
Abeg Don't give a good Nigerian a bad name

cassytoons

so ikeyman hasnt got something upstairs abi? i might be nigeria president 2morrow, then u will be jailed; we are still waiting for the fg to publish the name of hailburton case, so why mine different

i guess seina has spoken, so what do u wana know
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by cassytoons: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2009
i guess seina has spoken, so what do u wana know

@Ikeyman00: I think the right question is, Siena has spoken, what du u (Ikeyman00) wanna do, ?
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2009
i going to church to pray like okocha smiley
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
hmm thinkin *******
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by eros(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Moderator you should delete this thread. Ikeyman is making a mountain out of a mole hill and his subject can scare away siena's prospective clients. It is psychological and cunning, becos Ikeyman has not outlined in detail Siena's offense, but all he does is blab (No offense meant Ikeyman) and this is not good for Siena's reputation. Its either you categorically state Siena's shortcoming or apologize to him for trying to smear his name and reputation on here.
Re: My Beef With Seina! By Ikeyman00 by IKEYMAN1: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
^^^^   shocked shocked shocked shocked
why gettin involved in what u dnt know what all about??

hmmm people mennhh

dnt believe everything u see on nl, now thats a peice of advise from me

and what about my reputation?

nawooo lipsrsealed

mind u autos section isnt just about buying and selling, well autos around the world i know cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Matrix - Tokunbo - Very Ok - SOLD ! / 2003 Honda Accord For Quick Sale..very Fresh AS TOKUMBO..1.2m / Check Out The 2013 Model Brand New Toyota Corolla With The Navigation System...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.