Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) (65977 Views)

10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Mznaett: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Richnero(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
But wey d pishure? undecided
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
iamtomi:
what has been class captain got to do with chewing biro cover angry

I wonder oh! D guy mumurity no be here.
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
iamtomi:
what has been class captain got to do with chewing biro cover angry
That guy wasn't even a class member.

1 Like

Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by codereloader: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
olodo
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by dhateeboi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Those days, if your ball point was still in tact after exams, you clearly didn't know/write anything. You must chop it so we'd know how serious the exams are and how serious you are. grin

Chop ball point??!
I fear una oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Habiodunz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
abeg wey d photo
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by 12345DKO(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good evening house. Please I need to get #10000 by Sunday December 6, 2015, since I do not want to inconvenient family and friends, I decided to do labour work that will enable me raise the money before this Sunday. So please if you know where I can get to do any legitimate labour work on the mainland that can get me the cash, kindly post it here or send it to my email address boboye209@gmail.com or call 08121474421. Thank you very much and God bless you all.
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Tfatimat21(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
one annoying thing then was after you must have solved,crack brain with different formulas, awon formula oro, u realise ua supposed to use another to solve that particular question,i like the subject cos its tasking but I don't like it when it comes to grades
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by kellsblingsz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime maths
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by oloriooko(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Princejebs:
80% of you guys do these in secondary school grin grin grin
cheesy but OP please the correct sentence should be "80% of you guys did these in secondary school"
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by oloriooko(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
adebayor1490:
I don't do that. Back then, I'm the class captain

or you meant to say "I didn't do that. Back then, I was the class captain"
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
no b lie
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
12345DKO:
Good evening house. Please I need to get #10000 by Sunday December 6, 2015, since I do not want to inconvenient family and friends, I decided to do labour work that will enable me raise the money before this Sunday. So please if you know where I can get to do any legitimate labour work on the mainland that can get me the cash, kindly post it here or send it to my email address boboye209@gmail.com or call 08121474421. Thank you very much and God bless you all.
u r nt serious
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by lordpherow98(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
adebayor1490:
Class captain Ni ...for ologboshere second sch abi?
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
What is the name of your school?
Princejebs:
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Paschalp(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
I wish I can't forget what I've learnt, I can't even solve equation of a line again,,, Lols dull brain!!
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Princejebs:

Person wey dey struggle with maths wan go further
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by gidjah(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Recalled in the yr 2000 (was in my final yr in d uni then),had to go for futher mathmatics in Extenal WASSCE GCE as my elective,ol boy!it wasnt funny o, wrote the paper for long hours,in the whole of my region,wof about 100 exam centre, we weren't up to 200 candidates that offered F/Mathmatics!,the centre was so scanty with population,each objective question was like a full Essay question i answered in the WAEC general mathematics,i almost ran mad that day out of th exam hall!,i had to hold my head in my hands out of the exams centre that year, i became partially blind after the exams,thank god for the good spirited next seat mate of mine who came with his fathers car that day,he was d one who noticed me staggering and asked that i join him in his car since he will be passing tru my area.i will never forget that great experience i had in th able custody of uncle F-Maths.i actually thank God say i kuku no fail the subject sef,i passed at the long run.i pity this generation of student who do not study or rather who over know and thus end up looking for cheats all tru their waec exams, God dey see una
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by pikapizy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
12345DKO:
bros u don't need a job, what you need is a money doubler!
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by Princejebs(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
oloriooko:

cheesy but OP please the correct sentence should be "80% of you guys did these in secondary school"
Thanks,it was error.I forgot past tence of do lol grin
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
adebayor1490:
vhat does not mean..i remember my class capt. Then we had to give him the post just to give him hope coz he was too dull vhat he can't recognise himself in a picture.
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by jayAjoku(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
didnt happen to me though but i know my further maths grades for a session in sec school fell harder than the nigerian stock market am talking from B to E to f ..... gave up on the shit the next year
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by ALAYORMII: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
adebayor1490:

I can see from ur mastery of English that you were the class captain
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by danidee10(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Na so e do me from SS1 TO SS3....But when WAEC reach i tear am cool C5 cool
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by timmyblast(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
danidee10:
Na so e do me from SS1 TO SS3....But when WAEC reach i tear am cool C5 cool
special center
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2015
adebayor1490:
Are you still the class captain
It's WAS not I'M
Re: After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2015
ALAYORMII:

I can see from ur mastery of English that you were the class captain
grin he's still the class captain hence the "I'm"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.