Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? (893 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
For most reasons i think the clamour for biafra is either out of selfishness, or ignorance or of some devious personal reasons, maybe out of the current unemployment, bad igbo leaders etc. but no one has yet given me the reason why some south easterners clamor for biafra. If there has to be a referendum, you have to provide realistic proof why biafra must come into fruition.

When Goodluck was in power for many years, there was no cry for biafra, when Obasanjo was in power there was no cry, even in the times of abacha and IBB? so why is it now the turn of Buhari that some people are calling for biafra? is this agitation a political time bomb the opposition PDP is funding to disturb Buhari's government? I still don't know reasons why people need this biafra. Give me real concrete reasons so i can agree with you, not some illeterate half baked story-pass-down reasons some jobless, and unemployed people will start throwing around, i need to know why igbos need this biafra.

1 Like

Re: Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? by dunkem21(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
1. Because of the 97/5% Buhari's inequality theorem of distribution ..
2. Should I continue
Re: Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? by Horus(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdX32JGczw

[size=15pt]"Biafrans Are Better-of Staying in The United Nigeria" - Igbo Conscience Group[/size]

The Igbo Conscience (TIC) led by Barrister Monday Ubani hosts a Press Conference in Lagos, dismissing the renewed agitation for the State of Biafra as a misplaced effort. In one of the series comments during the conference, Joe Igbokwe said "Biafra is history".
Re: Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari was among those that suppressed Biafra Independence...

Tell me why Biafra's will cooperate having seen their enemy as their president.who termed them 5% because they voted their choice in a Democratic settings.

It won't work except that there are agreements...

How will you see someone that killed your father , raped your mothers and sisters and split pregnant women stomachs and starve your little ones to death become your representative?

I believe anybody that experienced this won't like it...
So there is moral justification of what is happening now at op...
Re: Realistically, Why Do Igbos Want Biafra? by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is an attempt by enemies of the progress of Nigeria to forcibly destroy the most powerful black nation of negro origin on African soilsoil( Nigeria).
These elements could notnot achieve it with bokoharam.they could not achieve with election violence and now want to achieve what they will continue to fail with an already failed Biafra of 1967.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Ibadan. / "Tough Times Are Ahead For Nigerians"-Udo Udoma / Naira Appreciates On Parallel Market After CBN Dollar Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.