Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot (35666 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Leapitech(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bluffly:
Modelling is now the top of the day in Nigeria.

It's not modelling it's picture session, it's the same all over the world. Most people won't have the opportunity to see him in a lifetime but it don't hurt to see his pic
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by siwo1: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
tchidi:
He fine fa!! embarassed embarassed
na ilorin tongue be dat ooo, anyway d king set well.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Bluffly: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Leapitech:

It's not modelling it's picture session, it's the same all over the world. Most people won't have the opportunity to see him in a lifetime but it don't hurt to see his pic

My Guy it's modelling, Buhari, Fashola, Fayose, Ambode, Oba's everyone is modelling. Have you before now experienced such large scale of display pictures of so called elites before. If dem dey chop yam dem go model, if dem dey poopu dem go model, wetin dem no go do, wey dem no go model
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by adeoyetayo1: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided undecided
jenyfah:
End time ooni
wen u will receive sense?? fool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by blecele: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
allanphash7:
This is a digital king

A civilized king

A king of the jet age
and he will reign forever?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by spicy244(f): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
[/size][/quote][/b]
Eldorado01:
[size=20pt] I always envy this young man,

he will spend so many years on that throne,

he got swags

even if na me i go do pass that one sef

ladies dont miss my signature [/size]

how do you know he will spend so many years there? He might spend months....Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by allanphash7(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
For real
blecele:
and he will reign forever?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by noblegrex: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
That fresh young handsome man has turned to an old man.he's been possessed by the old past kings and now a deity himself.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by paris10: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
This guy was taken to the forest to eat whole life human being. You can’t be a king without sacrificing your conscience. The fraternity is nothing near godliness.

So much for selling your soul.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by akigbemaru: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oba ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
wellmax:

You are not different. So it is the Governor's job to be replacing roofs over houses bah? i tire for you oo

in sane climes the government provides qualitative and affordable housing scheme for the populace as well as legislating for the ban of poor and environmentally harmful building materials like corrugated roofing tin material (cos of rust), and asbestos ceiling boards(causes lung cancer). Get it?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Heureaux: 1:22am On Dec 03, 2015
henchamb:
now that you have an oni with a touch of class and swag. i hope the osogbo and ife brown roofs will give way to modern ones
my dear no be small thing oo;i actually think Yoruba people have a thing for brown, old and worn out zinc.cos na the same old roofs you go see for ibadan
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by wellmax(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Ioannes:

[s]in sane climes the government provides qualitative and affordable housing scheme for the populace as well as legislating for the ban of poor and environmentally harmful building materials like corrugated roofing tin material (cos of rust), and asbestos ceiling boards(causes lung cancer). Get it?[/s]

Rubbish!!! Tell me one country that does that.
and who says the items are not available in the market.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
wellmax:

Rubbish!!! Tell me one country that does that. and who says the items are not available in the market.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Eldorado01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
spicy244:
[/size][/b][size=20pt] I always envy this young man,

he will spend so many years on that throne,

he got swags

even if na me i go do pass that one sef

ladies dont miss my signature [/size]

how do you know he will spend so many years there? He might spend months....Nobody knows tomorrow

Well you maybe right, but wish people, what you wish for your self, i#gbam.....if that waht you would wish for .....all the best my guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style / Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.