Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style (35661 Views)

Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo / Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess Fulani Siddika, the newly married daughter of the Emir of Kano moved to her husband's in grand style.

When she arrived Katsina State from her home in Kano State, she was handed over to Katsina Emirate. She rode on a horse to her matrimonial home.

See photos below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-emir-sanusis-daughter-rides-to.html

2 Shares

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by DuruCrusher(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Permanent other room bride grin grin grin grin grin

Ist time FTC but for a useless thread...
Party postponed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by hungryboy(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2016
I just realized that this news will not stop me from brushing my teeth or bathing today

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2016
I know he's not marrying her out to a old man like himself.

All these people en, small time you go see am marry another 18 year old girl.

Shame no dey catch dem

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by bentlywills(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
In style indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Adaowerri111: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2016
so cute, north and royalties be like.......Zuma pls

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Joephat(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
So now?

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Atiku2019: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy Married Life smiley
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by AfroSamurai: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
I wish her whatever she wish herself.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by kokosin: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2016
no mata how she ride in style d husband will Neva b contended with her..... he will marry anoda wife who will ride in anoda style

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Agimor(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2016
EastGold:

Shame no dey catch dem
Double standard. Not too long ago Yerima married a minor yet they(Elite once) give out their daughters when they are fully grown.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by buharimustlive: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2016
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

I am wowwed.....

The northern elite would allow their daughters reach maturity stage before giving them out to marriage, but would not allow sisters and daughters of some APC ZOMBIES such as SARKKI, OMENKA, PASSINGSHOT et al reach age 10 before taking them to the other room for shining...

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Not bad.... She fine sha
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by SpecialStar(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
jj
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by pawesome(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
And so?
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by realGURU(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
nice beuty
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by klassykute(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
e sure fo ham
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by klassykute(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2016
WHY IS DAT PERSON WEARING HOOD LIKE LADY MORGANA IN MERLIN? abi na im dey act d new episode? smellymouth u no see am?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Not bad.... She fine sha
He gave one out, he may replace her with another lady he will soon marry
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by T4kbaba(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2016
The lady in uniform be like and naa God wey created her , created me too!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by ilyasom(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2016
EastGold:

Shame no dey catch dem
Is it your shame
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
mrphysics:

He gave one out, he may replace her with another lady he will soon marry

Hahahahaha... Bros u dey on ur own ooo.. Me I didnt say so oooo..... grin grin
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Jakasibo(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Is she into bleaching? or are my the only one seeing her fingers in that second pics?
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Myde4naija(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
EastGold:

Shame no dey catch dem
weytin be your own, you get your. Life they have theirs, if they ddnt teach how to live your life then stop this ur yeye opinion about their life.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha... Bros u dey on ur own ooo.. Me I didnt say so oooo..... grin grin

Did you imply so ?
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by passyhansome(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by sakalisis(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Sayelabola(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
The man with red turban in the second picture already licking mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Sayelabola(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I just realized that this news will not stop me from brushing my teeth or bathing today

Confess that you are somehow afraid of the harmattan. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / The Future Of African Traditional Religion. / Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.