Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today (42871 Views)

FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by profmallory(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
God would not allow them... they shall continue to fail. we all need to step up our game, this people are amongst us.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by 9jaRonin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Lol .all these lanky guys that refuse to hit the gym
Na ordinary breeze dey blow u grin

The blast from a jet engine can move an SUV...... undecided
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by ibisko04: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Whatever may be the motives of this action, it is a serious security breached that call for serious investigation.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Quick thinking pilot.

Kudos to him.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Leapitech(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:

See this broom from lafia talking about someone hitting d gym.. U need good meal lol
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Walkopet:
End Time Airport.

Received brain
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Prymestrr(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
odinese:
.hmmm....
Looks like an imaginary story to me thou...

Were people not around when climb the wing(engine) of the plane?

Secondly, how can somebody fly down from a flying plane when all doors and windows have been locked, without people in the plane knowing abt it or trying to hold him back...?,,

Even Without increasing the speed of the propeller , that n*gga can still fall due to the speed of the plane.

Like a typical know-it-all, u just flaunted ur ignorance. Why not read n digest d contents of the news b4 dropping ur comment...
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
dumb terrorist grin
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by durasome(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by orlando5: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Received brain
Jibsonified:
End Time Scare
Now I have officially joined d bandwagon undecided
McBrooklyn:
End Time Terrorist angry
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
thanks for the inform, we're all vigilant!!
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by teeboila(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Ordinary breeze? The wind from the engine of a plane at full throttle can move a car not to talk of a man.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
sounds like another attempted stow-away case to me.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by onlineadejoh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
If not for lack of effective security, how on earth did he get to the tarmac ?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by jacoik(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
datguru:
Gmail.com
is that d culprit name?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by saintkel(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
U r in Lafia?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by queenoflafia(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintkel:
U r in Lafia?

Yea
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by tohpahz(f): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
odinese:
.hmmm....
Looks like an imaginary story to me thou...

Were people not around when climb the wing(engine) of the plane?

Secondly, how can somebody fly down from a flying plane when all doors and windows have been locked, without people in the plane knowing abt it or trying to hold him back...?,,

Even Without increasing the speed of the propeller , that n*gga can still fall due to the speed of the plane.

Some read without understanding..

Now i know!
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
I just love the pilot, he's my hero for the day.
4k those careless security scums!
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by lebete3000: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
rita25:
that means no lagos flight for me at all not soonest anyway.calabar here I come for carnival............my alumni say byebye to lagos reunion 2015 from me shocked

You scared of death?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by saintkel(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:

Yea
don't tell me national supply or police barracks road
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Mekky05(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Funny peeps and weird comments. Go and stand behind a plane engine.. If u survive it,come back and tell us your experience.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by smoothlips(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
The country is finished.
What has the story got to do with the country?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by queenoflafia(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
saintkel:
don't tell me national supply or police barracks road
GRA
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by saintkel(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol. that man thought an aeroplane was like a train that u can sit on while its in motion. puhehehe. where i fit buy jet engine? i need to blow away these chickens always eating my maize

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Flood Swallowed Vehicles In Sango Ota, Ogun State (pics/video) / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.